Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finance on bikes?

Options
  • 20-01-2008 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a bike shop that sells bikes on finance?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭ollietrex

Get a loan from the bank you are probably going to get a better rate of intrest. Thats what I did for my last bike and it worked out grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

ollietrex wrote: »
    Get a loan from the bank you are probably going to get a better rate of intrest. Thats what I did for my last bike and it worked out grand.

exactly, lower interest rates from a bank, and payments are more flexible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

i know, but for various reasons I don't want to go to the bank. Any other suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

Bikes + Finance is a bad idea, sure the depreciation, and the small re-sale market is madness.
    what bike are you thinking of?? must be good!

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭ollietrex

If you want a bike on finance I know chain reaction and wiggle do it. I know they are English companies but EU law has just changed allowing companies to give small loans to people in other countries. Suggest you maybe give them a ring and ask but the interest will be a lot higher than the bank.

Other option go learn how to play a musical instrument and sit on Grafton Street for a few hours paying your heart out and you will soon earn enough.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

kona wrote: »
    Bikes + Finance is a bad idea, sure the depreciation, and the small re-sale market is madness./QUOTE]

Good point. I'll leave it so.

Advertisement