Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭padmundo

Yeah the type 56 is so solid it's unreal and smells like my FN used to back in my FCA days. The only thing is the bayonet is so obviously plastic... it takes from the rest of the gun. I'll throw together a review after I skirmish her.

I'm not such a massive fan of the type 97B as it is but it has potential for greatness I reckon so I got it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Jeez Vtec that G18 looks great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

Dito, looks incredably solid

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

cheers,:)
    it feels the biz!, was great in hrta today with it when i was being sneaky and the SL8 was too long to manage., :D

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Squad 701

vtec wrote: »
    cheers,:)
    it feels the biz!, was great in hrta today with it when i was being sneaky and the SL8 was too long to manage., :D

Seeing as how you did such a good job with the Glock 18c,
    I'm going to present you with one of those lovely little blue KSC hi-flow valves, non-gratis. PM me.

Squad 701

• Advertisement

you have one? kewl., ill buy it off ya though., :) nothin in this would is free.,:D

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Squad 701

I was installing a Nine-Ball tune-up kit to a Glock 26 and didn't honestly find a huge difference between it and the original, so I left it be with the original.
    So if ya want it let me know.
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

loving the guardner/Inokatsu? rpk although the muzzle device is not really my thing, also liking the vfc MK43 mod0

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

Puding wrote: »
    loving the guardner/Inokatsu? rpk although the muzzle device is not really my thing, also liking the vfc MK43 mod0

Yeah, it's an Inokatsu one, pretty good but might want to put original wood on it. I use the original flashider with it, not the noveske ;) - The guy who took the pics just stuck it on there.

Best M60 ever ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

RPK FTW!!! Damn nice...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

just a quick question

WHERE THE HELL CAN I GET THAT ROBOCOP PISTOL :)

Any links would be great thanks

chalky i really like the paint job

just a quick question

WHERE THE HELL CAN I GET THAT ROBOCOP PISTOL :)

Any links would be great thanks

irish airsoft supplies had them a while back, not sure if they still have them though.,

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭chalky

Puding wrote: »
    chalky i really like the paint job
    Thanks, I think it turned out pretty well considering its the first time I tried it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

man thats an excellent job ,best looking M14/21 ive seen

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭chalky

Gatling wrote: »
    man thats an excellent job ,best looking M14/21 ive seen
    Aw shucks! You're making me blush

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

WOW. thats the nuts of a paint job Chalky, amazing finish..:cool:

like the pictures DeadlyErnest the more Russian gear the better :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

Fiach has new compitition!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

nice job on the M9 head hunter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Head_Hunter

Thanks, took lots of sanding and masking tape:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

you didnt take off the barrel? guess i forgot to mention that,what grit did you go up to?

weeder wrote: »
    you didnt take off the barrel? guess i forgot to mention that,what grit did you go up to?
    Yes of course I took off the barrel, I used 800 and 1500 grit sandpaper that I bought in Halfords.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Doomofman

spma0124yp8.jpg

My rifle... It's a combination of two actually... The main body/reciever are from my Classic Army M15A2 and the front grip/casing is from my Dboys M4CASv... Troy Silencer and ACM red/green dot sight. The mags are two mid caps taped together...

Yes of course I took off the barrel, I used 800 and 1500 grit sandpaper that I bought in Halfords.

Go over it again with P2000 and use it wet with soapy water, then when ya done give it a polish with metal polish like the ones for kitchen sinks or something, it'll look the biz then.,;)

vtec wrote: »
    Go over it again with P2000 and use it wet with soapy water, then when ya done give it a polish with metal polish like the ones for kitchen sinks or something, it'll look the biz then.,;)

Nice, I'll try that:). I have Autoglym polish at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

DSC00874-1.jpg

how do you upload the pics like that everytime i try it just comes up as a link???:confused:thanks and sorry for putting this here!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,003 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

how do you upload the pics like that everytime i try it just comes up as a link???:confused:thanks and sorry for putting this here!

Go to a website such as www.photobucket.com and upload them there. Then you paste the link into your post. If you want the image to appear in the thread, you have to use what are called image tags.

Photobucket does all that for you.

my M4 pride and joy:D

DSC00028.jpg

my collection none have it has been skirmished yet but soon very very soon

DSC00031.jpg

• Advertisement

o1s1n wrote: »
    Go to a website such as www.photobucket.com and upload them there. Then you paste the link into your post. If you want the image to appear in the thread, you have to use what are called image tags.

Photobucket does all that for you.

thanks man i got it sorted!!

Advertisement