Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

DP That gun is amazing looking. Really like the personal marking/engraving.You would have to be happy with that end result fair play to you man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Cheer's Bren, appretiate that mate :) , yeah well happy how it turned out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

@DP there is a Shadow Fox one in the making that will look better :P ( When you get round to making it that is :p)

ShadowFox wrote: »
    @DP there is a Shadow Fox one in the making that will look better :P ( When you get round to making it that is :p)

Yeah yeah , I know, remind me of my burderns, with the even more unique flash hider :D

I need to ask Mr. Jay to do some work on it to finish it off.

As for it to be better looking :/ , I won't make any promises lmaol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

Yeah yeah , I know, remind me of my burderns, with the even more unique flash hider :D

I need to ask Mr. Jay to do some work on it to finish it off.

As for it to be better looking :/ , I won't make any promises lmaol :D
    Well if you put the flash hider im thinking of it will be scarier :D

• Advertisement

ShadowFox wrote: »
    Well if you put the flash hider im thinking of it will be scarier :D

Yes, the one I tolded you that you had no say in it, thats the one :D

We will continue this on facebook in case someone thinks we're going off topic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭flynn353

@Darth Phoenix

Looks great after all the effort you've put into it :)

@Thehandviolet

Love the 417 :) What about using a short dot scope with the 16" barrel and long RIS for a DMR look?
    Some day i'll have one to complete the collection. Just have to finish the 416 and pdw accessory wise first.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

G-spec wrote: »
    This arrived during the week. Can't wait to try it out in anger...
    were .......... how much ........... lead time on order ......... DON'T TOY WITH ME !!!!!!!!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

whydave wrote: »
    were .......... how much ........... lead time on order ......... DON'T TOY WITH ME !!!!!!!!

I would also like to know this information.........
    I would greatly like one of these shotgun's
    I have restrained my excitement greatly in this post....

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

To Thehandviolet id advise on a 4X ACOG for that beautiful 417 for the only diffrence i can tell between the airsoft version of the ACOG and ECLAN is the chunky rubber housing that is needless and overly bulky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭G-spec

whydave wrote: »

Lol

I pre-ordered it from Redwolf in HK. Cost about €300 including a second gas tank. Got hit for customs for another €90 including €14.50 handling charge slapped on it by UPS. Those guys know how to charge, very quick shipping though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

@darth phoenix

Haven't checked the thread in ages and then I see that beauty. Absolutely amazing man! I was happy with finishing the M4 after two years and see that. Hopefully I'll be in LAC in September and will see it for real.

Cheer's matey ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Thehandviolent

.22 Lover wrote: »
    To Thehandviolet id advise on a 4X ACOG for that beautiful 417 for the only diffrence i can tell between the airsoft version of the ACOG and ECLAN is the chunky rubber housing that is needless and overly bulky.

Yeah im undecided which one to go for, if i get the acog it'll sit nicely over the rear back-up sight alright, but i like the chunky design of the Specter dr!, decisions, decisions.........:o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Yeah im undecided which one to go for, if i get the acog it'll sit nicely over the rear back-up sight alright, but i like the chunky design of the Specter dr!, decisions, decisions.........:o

Spectre DR!! Looks great on the 417.
    There's where my money is:-)

Acogs are my favourite sight, but the size of the 417 begs for something a little bigger. Spectre DR fits the bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

@ the handviolent whats that rifle next to the 417? Is it a custom build steyr or straight purchase? Would love to see a few pics of that too
    Cheers
    Sharpy

sharpy2010 wrote: »
    @ the handviolent whats that rifle next to the 417? Is it a custom build steyr or straight purchase? Would love to see a few pics of that too
    Cheers
    Sharpy

It's a Tokyo Marui Aug High Cycle, just bought it as is, i havent touched anything and to be honest it doesnt really need anything. I'm not a huge magpul fan but the afg works great with it, the sight and torch are just for show. I love it, it's a great skirmish aeg. If you can deal with a mostly plastic construction (including rails:() I'd highly recommend. I can get more pics if you want, uber lazy so i just did the one for now!

db7058ca-9f44-40c3-842d-43057f166be3_zpsc6b40c28.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

No that looks great. At first I thought it was a kit for the aug like the phantom kit but that looks amazing I have never seen one, it's on the list of things to get now!
    Cheers for the pic Really don't mind plastically that much, Standard gearbox though ya?

sharpy2010 wrote: »
    No that looks great. At first I thought it was a kit for the aug like the phantom kit but that looks amazing I have never seen one, it's on the list of things to get now!
    Cheers for the pic Really don't mind plastically that much, Standard gearbox though ya?

Its a high cycle gearbox, Puts out about 25 bb's per second on an 8.4v battery, around 27/28 on a 7.4v lipo, it's standard for this version alright. Jai does a review of one on epicairsoft HD on youtube, check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 iKazed

Rooky1 wrote: »
    Fitted the Aim Sports flashlight from Evike to the Kriss!

A92CFB69-4AD3-4657-8502-56E63C322D4A-1663-000001AD98CF14B0_zpsd2b7f99a.jpg

Side view with silencer adapter.

5CD802DF-D8E9-4308-8B88-5A2DE32D63F2-1663-000001AD9E0F8097_zps1a84d9b6.jpg

With silencer.

6AE2AA3E-7F0D-450E-822A-9077586E310D-1663-000001AD93701132_zps16e8d686.jpg

PDR-c with mini silencer (doesn't look great)
    D61DC1BF-7732-472B-9756-66747D70F10B-1663-000001AD86F58D33_zps6d95bcc4.jpg

With adapter and stubby silencer, fits nice and flush.
    60D2A5A2-1287-46C0-9710-1B25236E5CBA-1663-000001AD8008B94D_zps60ba7597.jpg
    May I ask what adapter that is?
    49299E0C-514B-4B3B-B165-AAC3A3AB4DC7-1663-000001AD775788F6_zpsbe2c01e3.jpg

What kind of adapter was used, and what threads are needed?

• Advertisement

iKazed wrote: »
    What kind of adapter was used, and what threads are needed?

http://www.wiitech.com.hk/eshop/product_info.php?cPath=80&products_id=493

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

eddiejn thats a nice collection.I like the look of the m4 with the rail over the silencer was looking to do something similar myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭.K.A.L.I.M.A.

More than likely the first airsoft sentry gun in Ireland.
    1240214_620287721348917_1723611582_n.jpg

Now THAT is very unique.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭I Armour I

That takes the cake, jesus. I would make it my mission to take control of that haha. A longer trip sensor and you're laughing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

"Stop, now trun around. Hold up that pack of cigarettes....HOLD STILL"

10_the_jackal_bluray.jpg

Awesome work on the sentry. So impressed. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

that would be amazing for skirmishes,a game where you have to diasable it would be class

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭D_murph

Heres a few pics that I took recently of my airsoft gear.

First off is my trusty ICS M4. Lovely gun with a nice high rate of fire and I use Lonex flash mags (4 of them unless its a milsim) when in combat which makes it a deadly weapon as I dont need to wind up my hicaps constantly...

u3zu.jpg

Next up is my WE Hi Capa Dragon 7 inch pistol. I have this gun nearly 6 years now but I never used it in airsoft combat until I started a few weeks ago. Around 6 lol. I was having issues with losing mags from the gun while in the holster so I devised a velcro and insulating tape mag retaining system that has solved it for me with both my pistols...

b3wi.jpg

8m32.jpg

Pics with the mag in the gun and removed ^. This gun runs on green gas so I primarily use it indoors.

Same again with my Taurus PT99 semi/full auto pistol. C02 powered and also converted with my velcro mag loss fix...

fz2p.jpg

poz0.jpg

The black electrical tape is for the adhesive backed velcro to stick to and it does really well. The other velcro is the non adhesive type as the sticky stuff would be very annoying on your hand when using the gun. A metre of the sticky stuff is €3 and the non stick is €1.50. A roll of leccy tape is under €1. Much cheaper than a new mag for either of these guns :eek: so feel free to adopt this idea.

It does not affect your grip on the pistol at all, you barely know its there and its easy to rip off for a quick mag change. If youre really in a hurry to shoot back, you dont even need to reattach the velcro until you holster the weapon either.

Hope ye like :).

D_murph wrote: »
    Heres a few pics that I took recently of my airsoft gear.

Nice pics there, but I think you meant to put them here;
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=86489753#post86489753
    Rather than the discussion thread:)

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭D_murph

Rooky1 wrote: »
    Nice pics there, but I think you meant to put them here;
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=86489753#post86489753
    Rather than the discussion thread:)

Well I thought the velcro mag saving idea might be worth discussing so I put it in here for that reason. Maybe I misunderstood the function of this section so lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

nice collection air assault, small but awesome
    would the revolver be worth getting?

Advertisement