Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

The Master wrote: »
    Croppyboy

That Kar98 is simply stunning
    Love the markings on it

I agree, You really have done a brilliant job on it just like the luger

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

anybody know how i post a pic without link so it jst shows up on the page?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Mweelrea wrote: »
    I agree, You really have done a brilliant job on it just like the luger

Cheers Mweelrea ;)
    c-90 wrote: »

Set up a Photobucket account for yourself (its free), upload the files, get the image URL and add it here using the 'insert image' icon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

The Kar98K is a beauty! Love it

zero19 wrote: »
    The Kar98K is a beauty! Love it

Cheers Zero, I'm pretty pleased with it myself. I pulled the barrel out of my VSR 10 and put it into it, probably should have left the short brass barrel in it! :rolleyes:. Dont know whats gone wrong with the new barrell, its not a tightbore, but was fine in the VSR, now the shots are going all over the place. Ah well, she looks the part anyway :p

Might invest in another Kar98 sometime and have a go at making a Gewehr 98....
    Mauser_m98.jpg

....well, we'll see! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

amazing work and great photograph again all i can say is you have a talent ;)

Puding wrote: »
    amazing work and great photograph again all i can say is you have a talent ;)

You mean the picture of the Gew98 above? Well I could take credit for it.......but I nicked it off the net, sorry :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Snazzy pistol there Franc, what brand is that?

By the way love the sig :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭monksavage

Hey motosam is that a springer tec-9 in you pic?

monksavage wrote: »
    Hey motosam is that a springer tec-9 in you pic?

yep its about 20 years old.

Its a bit of a classic, one of the old japanese companies, yonezawa, I think there is a us made model now for very cheap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

c-90 wrote: »

Actually, if you use photobucket they add the tags for you, so just copy and paste the text with the label IMG and hit submit reply.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

Actually, if you use photobucket they add the tags for you, so just copy and paste the text with the label IMG and hit submit reply.;)

thanks dude

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

Motosam wrote: »
    Snazzy pistol there Franc, what brand is that?

By the way love the sig :D

she a KJW with about 10hrs of sanding and polishing, not sure what to treat it with yet.

just telling it like it is :P

When you polished, did you use sand paper or a polishing compound?

i used 4,6,8 & 1200 and just polished using silicone and a felt wheel for the dremmel, i used the dremmel polishing compound on the safety mag & slide release.
    im thinking along the lines of a lacquor or clear cote to prevent oxidisation.

Looks brilliant.

What is that puding?

Looks like paratrooper gear, great vest too.

russian gorka s and smersh webbing

Where did you get it?

there from the great dmitry over at www.soviet-propaganda.com i can not rate this guy any higher some of the best customer service i've ever got, just ad him to msn and he will happy help you when online, his stock online is not a accurate reflection of his stock in real life he can also order you anything you want from Russian all 100% genuine

• Advertisement

airsofty:
    does that 203 stick out far past the barrel of the CQB-sd, was gettin one myselft but didnt know if it would look right.
    have you a side profile pic of the 203 attached?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Airsofty

Had to bend the trig gaurd out a lil on the 203, But its all though, Yeah ill take another pic and post it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭fasterkayote_

Great Paintjob on the L96 Master. You could use that in bahrain will blend in the environs as 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭fasterkayote_

Puding wrote: »
    russian gorka s and smersh webbing

Is that the uniforn from the movie 9th company.Afghanistan era. great stuff Boss.

my stuff is the modern gear your looking at First Chechen War onwards, you can see the webbing being used a lot during the current Georgian/Russian conflict

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Hey Weeder, is that an M1 Garand Tanker, or a M14 SOCOM?? Cant really make it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Also @ Weeder is that a Wa Shan side by side or another brand?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

I pulled the barrel out of my VSR 10 and put it into it, probably should have left the short brass barrel in it! :rolleyes:. Dont know whats gone wrong with the new barrell, its not a tightbore, but was fine in the VSR, now the shots are going all over the place.

VSR inner barrels are a little different to AEG inner barrels(not sure what kind the KAR takes), there's less barrel between the start of the barrell and the hole for the hop-up than a normal AEG barrel, if you can understand what i'm trying to say. so that would explain huge innacuracies in shots as it's probably not getting any hop up and could be missaligned too.

Anyway I hope that helps.

And by the way, the guns look bloody awsome!

Mark_Sc wrote: »
    VSR inner barrels are a little different to AEG inner barrels(not sure what kind the KAR takes), there's less barrel between the start of the barrell and the hole for the hop-up than a normal AEG barrel, if you can understand what i'm trying to say. so that would explain huge innacuracies in shots as it's probably not getting any hop up and could be missaligned too.

Anyway I hope that helps.

And by the way, the guns look bloody awsome!

I chopped off the section of the barrell with the VSR hop up hole etc in it and redrilled the hole to suit the hop up in the KAR. You think thats good wait until you see my Gew 98! :cool: Wonder how she will end up shooting, cant be any worse than the K98 :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

Well it all looks great, good luck with everything

Advertisement