Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

Doomofman wrote: »
    Care to share how mr technical wizard? :p

Read back to my and Vtec's previous posts, I think that's pretty much the big secret to his good photos - the same applies to many of the other poster's good photos too. Good planning, good lighting, a steady hand or tripod, and you can't go wrong. The camera itself usually doesn't matter as much as people think (the same could be said of airsoft skirmishing, and many other things).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

yup, nail on the ked there kev, (no lethal, im not gonna put nails in anyones head...:p)

if your really interested in learning about photo techniques this is a great site for running you through the lessons and explaining everything in plain english,
    http://www.morguefile.com/archive/classroom.php?MORGUEFILE=d5rlt419b2v9mkigid1ljg4na6

boards photography section is full of great users too.,

Funny actually, i just remembered an embarrasing moment from the last grathering where kev had his canon camera out and i was expplaining how shutter speed, aperture etc all works, and he goes along with me the whole way, only to interupt at the end and say "oh did i not mention i did photography in college for 2 years...."
    smug bastid led me along rofl.,

ROFL!

Yeah, you were so patient, and clearly having seen me at work decided that I was a 'point and shoot' man - I didn't have the heart to stop you once you got warmed up - and to be fair, your explanation was very good, and it came back to haunt me recently when I had to explain this to someone else. Of course, gave them those crucial terms and told them to go look it all up on Wikipedia...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭elsi

Yo Vtech is that the Western Arms UZI or the illegal KWC one?

neither. and its not illegal either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Doomofman

vtec wrote: »

Your pics are so damn sexy... Nice uzi too... but damn you could make any gun look good with shots like that

Is it a springer so....? Or worse again.....a cyber gun?

nope.,:)

nope.,:)

Is it.....airsoft?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Doomofman

elsi wrote: »
    Is it.....airsoft?

Hahahaha.... You would hope so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

course its feckin Airsoft!:p

Well presuming its gas nobody else besides WA (top gas) and KWC (Co2) or cybergun which is a direct copy of KWC make one.
    Theres 4 9mm cases on the ground and the gun says no altercations should be made to this FIREARM so i guess it could just be a rep or blanky.

Ahhhhhh easy tiger.... firstly if Vtec says its Airsoft, its Airsoft. And insinuating that the guy has stuck up a pic of a rep. is asking for it really, on an AIRSOFT forum.:mad: would we be stirring the Poo elsi?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Drool on the Dragunov! :D
    I'm Jealous! Hopefully its not ABS plastic ****e furnature

no just what it appears to be from the info or lack of:confused:
    i dont know of anyother airsoft mini uzis, do you know what it might be iceage?

its ok iv just found out by PM that it is in fact the WA uzi,
    thanks for not tellin me guys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

bullets wrote: »
    Drool on the Dragunov! :D
    I'm Jealous! Hopefully its not ABS plastic ****e furnature

Nope ;) Real wood of course :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

how could you not have real wood :rolleyes: its compulsory honest :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

Bloody lovely uzi! I'm seriously jealous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,204 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Yo Vtech is that the Western Arms UZI or the illegal KWC one?
    Is it.....airsoft?
    Well presuming its gas nobody else besides WA (top gas) and KWC (Co2) or cybergun which is a direct copy of KWC make one.
    Theres 4 9mm cases on the ground and the gun says no altercations should be made to this FIREARM so i guess it could just be a rep or blanky.

If I ever see you accuse anyone here of posting pictures of illegal firearms again I'll ban you for a very long time.

If you think there's something dodgy with a post

Report it to a moderator and we'll look into it.

DO NOT PUBLICLY ACCUSE PEOPLE OF POSTING PICTURES OF ILLEGAL ITEMS .

This is stupid beyond belief.

Anyway, I think I made my point. Back on topic.

\edit - Nice new pieces by the way Vtec

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

lol richie hahahaha

Its a sick piece alright....

dieing to get shot by it...cause i just know im not gna be able to handle it :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

thats a lovely uzi you have there richie!!!!:eek:

o1s1n wrote: »
    If I ever see you accuse anyone here of posting pictures of illegal firearms again I'll ban you for a very long time.

If you think there's something dodgy with a post

Report it to a moderator and we'll look into it.

DO NOT PUBLICLY ACCUSE PEOPLE OF POSTING PICTURES OF ILLEGAL ITEMS .

This is stupid beyond belief.

Anyway, I think I made my point. Back on topic.

\edit - Nice new pieces by the way Vtec

Whats the big secret about then lad eh?
    Why didnt your buddy bud bud bff tell us what make it was in the first place eh???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,204 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Whats the big secret about then lad eh?
    Why didnt your buddy bud bud bff tell us what make it was in the first place eh???

Banned.

Now as I said 5 posts ago, back on topic. Really wouldn't want to ruin such a lovely thread with argumentative crap :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

If boards mobile allowed a "thanks" function, I'd be using it. Cheers o1s1n.

Vtec: I don't care how good it is, how fast it fires or how accurate it is. It's an Uzi, therefore fugly. Actually, it's a micro Uzi, so it's fugly and fits in your handbag with that Glock 26.

:eek:Don't knock the glock!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Glocks are fine, sure I'm the happy owner of a 17 myself, but the 23/6 is a terribly girly gun. It's just the right size for a handbag. The KWA Glock 26 even comes packaged with a bag of pink bbs. If that doesn't say something...

I knock the Glock. Here's a challenge for you lads, can someone post a good-looking photo of a Glock in the photos thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

That Dragunov is stunning :eek:, Also love that Uzi vtec, do you skirmish it or is it more of a show piece?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

NakedDex wrote: »
    ...it's a micro Uzi, so it's fugly and fits in your handbag...

Funniest thing I've read on the board in a while :)

Needed a laugh this week, thanks Dex!

• Advertisement

Welll...
    dex, shes a bit big for a handbag,*(infact, i dunno why its called a mini, its as big as the normal one) and with your examples of taste (ie, avril lavagne dance moves mid skirmish!) I wouldnt expent you to like it., :D

also, all the KWA glocks come with PINK BBs, including your 17., ;) their "leet" BBs that arnt visible at night time., lol

Scope: havent had the chance to use it in a gamre yet, im hoping to use it in this new indoor CQB place though.,:D

Advertisement