Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

its the vfc ak74m, i was interested in the tm ak74m but the fact i would have to buy a complete set of new mags put me off :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

Puding wrote: »
    its the vfc ak74m, i was interested in the tm ak74m but the fact i would have to buy a complete set of new mags put me off :(

ah i still ahvent got an AK yet so that wouldnt be a problem for me, but if i bouth other AKs then it would be...the vfc one looks bad-ass

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,785 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Puding that is a extremly impressive collection.Did you get the RPK as a kit?

Tis a beauty.You order it from WGC shop? What internals did you use? Sorry for the barrage of questions just very interested in one.

• Advertisement

i got mine from russianmaniaworkshop as they where the only place to get them at the time, but there the same kit, using an only dboys 7mm gearbox with modify gearset and a few odds and ends, 6.03 psg1 inner barrel

Thanks for the info.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Soo, ehh,

You like AK's i take it puding huh...

:D

they have a charm :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

god puding your sure seem to like AK's!

nice collection by the way:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Nice collection Peter. Did the silencer make much difference to the SSG?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

OzCam wrote: »
    Nice collection Peter. Did the silencer make much difference to the SSG?

thanks ozcam. :D

no to be honest the silcencer has made very little difference im going to try and fit foam in around the inner barrel and see if that will make it queiter, there is probably about a half inch gap the whole way round between the inner and outer barrel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

Pudding is that a RS ventilated upper hand-guard on the AIMS?

yep, i brought just the handguard without the rs gas tube

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

very versace nice indeed, did you get it from a US or European site?

did you have any go with the springs for the striker valve in the Ra-tech mags?

no luck with replacement springs so far, i have a mag i'm using as a test piece an a 2 mm spacer has improved performance of the value closing but i would rather replace the springs than use this method

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Renius

Love the Glocks and the Usp's Squad 701! Are they metal slides on the USP's?? if so where did you get them and what make are they? i want to upgrade my KSC full size! Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Squad 701

Renius wrote: »
    Love the Glocks and the Usp's Squad 701! Are they metal slides on the USP's?? if so where did you get them and what make are they? i want to upgrade my KSC full size! Cheers :)

Hi Renius,
    The metal-slides are a combination of Shooters Design and PGC,
    both of whom make quality aluminium slides.
    They are of Cantonese origin and available in most of the better known Hong Kong airsoft stores.
    I have a Taiwan (KSC) metal-slide for the USP, if your interested let me know.
    Cheers.

Squad 701.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Renius

Well you did a great job on them they really look the business!
    I have a Taiwan (KSC) metal-slide for the USP, if your interested let me know.

That sounds interesting alright! i'll pm you about it so as not to go off thread:)

very nice Squad 701 where did you pick the ics sig up ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Squad 701

Puding wrote: »
    very nice Squad 701 where did you pick the ics sig up ?

The ICS SIG552 is from the UK ZeroOne Airsoft, I took a chance on this one, as I read very mixed reports, and that is exactly what it is.
    The receiver itself is lovely, along with most of the gun, it looks really great,
    but after that there have been reports from the states of double-feeds and Mag-failures. I haven't really been able to test it properly yet, as the custom battery that came with it is a non-starter, just waiting to hear back on that.
    But I got to test it on an AK stick battery, and it worked perfect, no double-feed issues, but I only got to test it with the TM midcap, as you can see from pic. The 2 magazines that come with it are see-through hi-caps.
    It also has a slight problem with the dummy recoil bolt, as there's a very strong spring on it, as you pull back the bolt, and release it using a small button on the opposite side, most of the time the bolt goes forward with such force, that the small pullback bolt either comes loose, or flies off altogether.
    I'd say the custom battery is also quite fiddley getting into the upper handguard, which I imagine will get very loose over time.
    Now the Galil MAR is a complete different story, a joy to behold and use,
    maybe even a future airsoft classic in the making.
    The recoil is fun, obviously not as hard as the TM AKS74U/74MN, but as an added bonus it certainly does the job, and does it without the frailties of the VFC wire attachment.
    As a first generation AEG, the battery is a bit tight getting in, other than that no problems.
    Cheers

Squad 701.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Dear Lethal_Bullet,

You are banned from airsoft.

Love,

Airsoft.

Jeez simon, what did you do.....

Theres no way im takin my hit if you shoot me with that thing.,

lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

It's official. There is finally a rifle that looks worse than a FA-MAS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Lethal man,

That table cloth really ruins the photo and distracts the viewer from the beauty of your.....

holy **** i just saw what was on the table..

uuggghhh you ****ing monster you.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭nutzbutz

i like all bullpup styles(yes even the famas)but Lethal....man....shudder!! wtf!!...lmao:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Alzir

Nice paint job.....

NOT!

the paintjob looks well actually, it just doesnt suit an AUG at all and the HBAR, and most of all CMAG are what make it a sin worthy of making baby jesus cry....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 teddy bruckshot

dont mind all these elitest snobs lethal, probaby not "guicci" enough for them. :rolleyes:

if you like it thats all that matters, not opinionated tossers know-it-alls:D

fair play for originality, at least its not another Jam-4 with some different ris rails on it.
    ooooohhhh impressive.

NOT

how much was the hbar kit?
    is dat an original c-mag for the aug or did you put a stanag magwell in it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

Not crazy about the camo pattern but it's very well executed. Lovely steyr.

Advertisement