Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

Hey got it from Eirsoft, Tony get 4 of them in and they sold in a couple of hours. Drop him a line see if he getting anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

nice one weeder :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

yeah weeder lmao

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

I hated stubby killers...until now...:D. Now it just has attitude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

Weeder, how necessary is that bipod?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Ass wrote: »
    Weeder, how necessary is that bipod?

It's essential...It adds to it's attitude...:P.

Tacticlol

tactipuke

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

lethal...
    I take it all back, man.. you only the second most tasteless person in airsoft...

Sean, I hope your balls rot and fall off...

On the other hand though, it would make a great DMR rifle for Andy!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

*strangles a bunny*

I warned you. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Irish Trinity

That gun is genious:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

i didn't realise weeder was a leprechaun

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Epic win, the bipod is just genius.

Its the new saw everybody, bow down and grovel.

Put an elcan on top, I fookin dare ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I want to see a support G18C Aep... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Exactly what i was thinking of, needs the elcan and bipod though lol

You are skirmishing that micro-saw yes?

saw-mini?

babies first saw?

Got to fit an over sized sight on it though, just got too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Killinator lovely job on refinishing the K98k.I just wish Dboys would release a non ejecting model.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Lovely Kar98, nice work on the wood

You've convinced me that my next airsoft gun will be a kar 98k. It really is a beautiful bit of kit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Dave, that's tan not gold? Or have you sprayed it and it's just not showing up?

Looks the biz dave., thats what i want for my one aswell, but im gonna go for the shorter one.,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

NakedDex wrote: »
    Dave, that's tan not gold? Or have you sprayed it and it's just not showing up?

It said tan in the item description alright, but it's definitely shiny finish, which makes it look more gold than tan. I might try to get a better pic of the actual contrast, but I'd describe the colour as 'gold'.

And, Gold is Gucci.....

I was re-doing a wall there a while back, and had to figure out what paint was on it.

So I figured it being an apartment and all, it would be the cheapest bulk paint you could get, it was a sort of pale yellow, figured it was magnolia.

I was right, cheapest pale yellowy paint there is, and I got some and re-did the wall, no fancy expensive colours in my apartment.

Then I copped why tan guns were so popular all of a sudden, they're feckin magnolia! Black paint was too expensive, as was metal, so painting a plastic gun in magnolia was a cost saving measure for the clones!

This may apply to RS also, a shocking revelation.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

the a3 with a1 plastic is a beut, i wanted to do this but never had the money lol UNTIL NOW:D:cool: was it easy to fit the new barrel? does the gearbox come out as easy as on the a1? will the rail take an acog from eirsoft? im a "rail noob":p

my JGA3 with thew plastic off my A1. has a lipo battery new barrel and hop-up. aimpoint and tasco 2-6/30 illuminated scope. blah blah. thing weighs a ton. thankfully i am not small, but still a day running around with this is a workout.
    http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm45/irishlostboy/gungun002.jpg
    http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm45/irishlostboy/gungun003.jpg

Love the wear and tear look you have going on there., looks very realistic.,:)

guys, believe it or not im not gonna say that AUGs are ugly like i normally do, because that is the 1st one that ever appealed to me, the wear and tear look is the biz, caught my attention and i must admit, i like the look of it

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭irishlostboy

c-90 wrote: »
    the a3 with a1 plastic is a beut, i wanted to do this but never had the money lol UNTIL NOW:D:cool: was it easy to fit the new barrel? does the gearbox come out as easy as on the a1? will the rail take an acog from eirsoft? im a "rail noob":p

swapping out the barrel and the gearbox is simple. all the plastic parts in both guns are the same, just different colour. swapping barrels and hop-ups on both augs is really simple too.
    the rail system will take anything you can throw at it. next i need to add a flashlight, a laser, and a bipod with wheels, so i can move it. lol.
    G3-Nut wrote:
    guys, believe it or not im not gonna say that AUGs are ugly like i normally do, because that is the 1st one that ever appealed to me, the wear and tear look is the biz, caught my attention and i must admit, i like the look of it
    this is high praise indeed!!! an AUG basher likes it, i must have done something right!! go me! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

The A3 is the bizzle ILB, fo shizzle!

Advertisement