Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Alzir

NakedDex wrote: »
    (I do rather hate being told I've wasted time on anything)
    Wow...ya must be fair depressed lad :D

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

Alzir wrote: »

Alzir stop being such a F*cking twat! even though I don't like what he did to that once beautiful AK he still did an excellent job and I applaud him.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

not funny at all, and im usually up for a larf on sarcy comments...

not funny at all, and im usually up for a larf on sarcy comments...
    Dude, dont be ridic. Depression is not a larfing matter.

Dude, dont be ridic. Depression is not a larfing matter.

Ridic is copyrighted ,you owe me 50 cent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

Airsoft Global is based in HK, not Japan.

Fantastic retailer all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

kinkstr wrote: »
    Sounds good alrite, the price of those kinda parts is what put me off building a race gun. That and i made the mistake of buying a new slide that was a bastard to fit and didnt look into the price of upgrade parts first. Does it Cycle properely with that tightbore?

perfect

parts are dear but worth it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

Welcome to the G&G family DOC. Lovely little piece you got there, is the performance similar to the m4 plastica?

Turncoat wrote: »
    Welcome to the G&G family DOC. Lovely little piece you got there, is the performance similar to the m4 plastica?

I've never actually used a plastica, but id defintely rate is seriously better then my G&P m16a3, and i thougt that was the dogs.

also Tony and richie wont accept me into the family until I buy a high end one... buzz wreckers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

I have the m4 plastica myself and the only complain is that the rof dies down after a couple of hours of gaming but I think that a mosfet might fix that. You can join the plastica group its like the economy class of G&G:D

Plus Tony doesn't skirmish and someone told me on IRC that Richie was going to get his son's name changed to Masada, so nevermind them:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭desertstorm

lol I like how the box for Doc's m16 guarantees the buyer POPULARITY! :pac: :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

told ya you wouldn't b disappointed doc., :D

not only will it be a great platform for the Vietnam loadout, but it'll even get you new friends and all., :p

Masada wrote: »
    told ya you wouldn't b disappointed doc., :D

not only will it be a great platform for the Vietnam loadout, but it'll even get you new friends and all., :p

You ever considered going into consultancy in the airsoft business, oyud make a fortune of dopes like me with some spare cash and who aint got a clue :P

I've spent the last 2 hours out the bakgarden blowing **** up with it and the remainder of my working guns. Just finished watching shooter and it gave me back that feeling when i first got an aeg, its impossible to describe, just a feeling, and its epic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Beast ASI wrote: »
    Airsoft Global is based in HK, not Japan.

Fantastic retailer all the same.

thanks beast i'm showing my stuipidity at every turn

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

tony is that the masada?? if so, how much and where are the two questions please!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

mupchease wrote: »
    tony is that the masada?? if so, how much and where are the two questions please!! :D

Yeap it is, it was €190 from Eirsoft, Tony got i think like four or five in, he posted on boards and i harrassed emailed Tony and paid for it the next morning.

Last friday was the first time i got to see her and fire her in anger, had a smile on my face the whole night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭bazza888

have you another pic you cold put up,closer up on it?cool kit by the way!

have a look at http://wolfpack-ireland.webs.com/apps/photos/album.jsp?albumID=4029424 thats the teams website, there is a couple more there, as i said in the last post that the first tim ei got to use, i think there is some pics futher back of Masdas' Masada

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

nice mate!!

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

Nice Elcan lad is she real or rep?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭area51comando

replica mate

she looks good alright, always liked the elcan on the ol 249, looks pretty good on the sa80

tonyj_mc wrote: »
    she looks good alright, always liked the elcan on the ol 249, looks pretty good on the sa80

i usally have it on my saw going to get a susat soon:)

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

Where abouts did you get the elcan, I am starting to like them more and more and I don't want to!:eek:

Nice M7 dex i want one of those now:)

Sweet 93R rig there kinkstr.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Nice M7 dex i want one of those now:)

The finish of the externals is fantastic, it's just a shame the internals are giving Doc and me so much trouble. I may yet drop a new cylinder and piston into it to solve the issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

It certainly doenst leave you wanting for trademarks and logos does it, i would know whether to pick it up and shoot it or just read it ;P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭bazza888

who makes the masada aeg tony has in photos?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

bazza888 wrote: »
    who makes the masada aeg tony has in photos?

A&K

Advertisement