Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

hey tomebagel this thread is only for discussing the pics people put up.

there is another thread called 'photos of your airsoft equipment (no discussion)' where you can popst pics of your gear.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Tombagel's post moved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭SenDog

Hey Ample Free your SR-25 is deadly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

@Peter

Good to see the battery worked out for ya! Nice AEG.

hoplite wrote: »
    @Peter

Good to see the battery worked out for ya! Nice AEG.

thanks hoplite, the battery worked out very well no rattling or anything out of it, it fits snugly! thanks for giving me the sizes;)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Nice G18 man, looks the biz with the speed plates. something ive been meaning to get for ages. :)

thanks richie, it looks good and as you said before they are very practical!

no mine has a motor in it:D

there is a similarity or two between them alright can quiet put my finger on it though........so you mean i spent ages looking through camo patterns and someone else has the one i pick:eek:

we both must have good taste!

great to see you both went through the hassle of getting paint and making a emm, unique rifle...

:D

If im not mistaken i think defenderdude has one very similar too. lol

• Advertisement

Masada wrote: »
    great to see you both went through the hassle of getting paint and making a emm, unique rifle...

:D

If im not mistaken i think defenderdude has one very similar too. lol

ah dont be saying that!

we will have to exchange numbers and make sure we dont clash when we skirmish:D:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Ritchie as soon as my "punch over IP" device is finished you'll know all about it......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

@ Peter

Where did you get that lipo? been interesting in using one but wasn't sure what sizes and what not :P

also what voltage is it?

Bernie Mac wrote: »
    @ Peter

Where did you get that lipo? been interesting in using one but wasn't sure what sizes and what not :P

also what voltage is it?

its a 7.4v li-po, they give roughly the same output as a 9.6v normal battery.

i got mine here they have loads of different shapes, sizes and capacities:

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/bb-battery/batteries/lithium-batteries/index.html

make sure you get a balance charger for them aswell if you do get one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

ah cheers man been looking into these for a while i really didnt want to stick an 11.1V through my aeg so i was hoping it was only a 7.4V.

Thanks man :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

peter how you finding the speed plates picked up a set for my Tm Glock and o love them makes mag changes a breeze, now i just have to get them for my M4 mags now as well :D

tonyj_mc wrote: »
    peter how you finding the speed plates picked up a set for my Tm Glock and o love them makes mag changes a breeze, now i just have to get them for my M4 mags now as well :D

im loving them tony, very practical and gucci-rific,:D

im the same just have to get the m4s now i want to get the mag pull mags with the ranger plates they look deadly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭fasterkayote_

Bibuy,,
    Nice m4 P T W nothing compares like it in this boads making aegs look like a 6 y.o. plastic toy .i heard theres 3 more coming?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 LSnK

Tanaka SW500 Cassiopeia.

I was going to put this up for sale here, but then I found out that due to a sudden outbreak of insanity in Japan it's now illegal there and permanently out of production. And therefore a collector's item to which I'll be keeping my grubby mitts firmly attached!

Instead I thought I'd post a few pictures in this thread.

http://lsnk.org/images/sw500_contents.jpg
    http://lsnk.org/images/sw500_side_shells.jpg
    http://lsnk.org/images/sw500_underside.jpg
    http://lsnk.org/images/sw500_back_open_empty.jpg
    http://lsnk.org/images/sw500_back_sights.jpg
    http://lsnk.org/images/sw500_muzzle.jpg
    http://lsnk.org/images/sw500_inhand.jpg

thats a lovely gun lsnk!!

is it full metal?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

peter-pantslez thats a nice m4 how do you do that type of paint it looks like camoflage

peter-pantslez thats a nice m4 how do you do that type of paint it looks like camoflage

i sprayed the whole aeg black and them cut out some wavy tiger stripe kinda shapes from masking tape and stuck them on the aeg
    and masked up anything i did not wanted to leave black then sprayed the whole thing green and when the masking tape came off i was left with the tiger stripes....

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭desertstorm

hey hightower1, nice collection, but to be honest the m4 rear sight ontop of the p90 looks a bit odd! dont see how it works if theres nothing to line up with?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

i thought his m4 looks a little like its ready to transform and roll out lol

Not really the kind of thing i'd be posting outside of the "off topic" thread Oz. we'll probably have floods of people posting their action man gear and nerf guns next. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

hey hightower1, nice collection, but to be honest the m4 rear sight ontop of the p90 looks a bit odd! dont see how it works if theres nothing to line up with?

Cheers man, ah the my sight on the p90 was just laying around and threw it on for the sake of it. Getting two reflex sights next month, one for the m4 and one for the p90. Thats after the next big buy that I am waiting on parts for now....Scar sniper varient. Extented barrel, short mag, bright green laser, 3x12x50 scope, spring loaded bipod, heafty silencer, the works.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

hightower1 wrote: »
    Thats after the next big buy that I am waiting on parts for now....Scar sniper varient. Extented barrel, short mag, bright green laser, 3x12x50 scope, spring loaded bipod, heafty silencer, the works.

Hey, just to let you know before you buy it. Green lasers are illegal here in Ireland.

* While it is unclear of the leaglity of using lasers on airsoft devices discusssion of it is allowed here with the understanding that actually doing so may be illegal. Only lasers that meet the following criteria are legal in Ireland:

- lasers of less than 5 milli Watts
    - in the light frequencies of 630 to 680nm

Which means that all Blue and Green lasers (which are out side of light frequencies of 630 to 680nm) are illeagle and should not be discussed here.

Just thought I'd let you know before you shell out the cash as they're expensive ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Thats very odd? I had no idea? I say odd because I had a psecial branch detective ask can he ballistic test my l96 to be assured its legal (I took it as a small compliment) but seeing as he was sound about it and he didnt have to be I obliged.... was away for two weeks in ballistics with the green laser attached and all and was handsed back no problem what so ever?

hey richie the new grips on your 1911 look the business!!

very gucci:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Fire those old grips this way richie!

Advertisement