Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

hey richie the new grips on your 1911 look the business!!

very gucci:D

Cheers man, im very happy with the result. I keep picking it up every few mins just to feel it. haha. :D
    zero19 wrote: »
    Fire those old grips this way richie!

lol, i would do man, but I've already slapped them on my Vietnam M1911, They'll be coming off though if i get my hands on some real deal original wooden ones for it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

Masada wrote: »
    Cheers man, im very happy with the result. I keep picking it up every few mins just to feel it. haha. :D

i know the feeling, when you get a new toy that you just cant putt down!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Very nice piece alright, looks like it means business and just has that solid feeling to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

moggser wrote: »
    i thought his m4 looks a little like its ready to transform and roll out lol

3823.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

thats a decepiticon if i ever saw one
    i mean it decieves everyone that looks at it pretending to be a m4

almost sure masada had one like that

• Advertisement

moggser wrote: »
    thats a decepiticon if i ever saw one
    i mean it decieves everyone that looks at it oretending to be a m4

almost sure masada had one like that

The one on me desk the other day yeah...
    that was yore one in for repair.

:p

ah well that would mean you looked at it which would result in work and we both no that didn happin lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

What brand desert eagle is that oh almighty moderator master person? Lol i actually quite like it, my love for these ugly bastards has re-emerged, i almost sold my metal slide kwc until i realised they don't make em anymore!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

It's the HFC one mate, all ABS

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Very hitman richie, looks cool.

Finished my silver 1911a1, has a set of kimber grips on it also, well replicas, nice rubberised finish though, but I've no camera and a lot of work to do so no pics yet :D

And Herr moderator? WTF in the name of sweat nuclear christ is/was that thing?

I just don't know, all that moderator free cocaine must have been cut with something well dodgey due to the recession.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

You know you love it Sam:D

I just don't know, all that moderator free cocaine must have been cut with something well dodgey due to the recession.

was with your epoxy Sam

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

-edit- you have no camera, damn. Anyway, you got old original grips you wanna sell me now sam?

zero19 wrote: »
    -edit- you have no camera, damn. Anyway, you got old original grips you wanna sell me now sam?

Cant do it for a couple of weeks due to workload and being in dublin, away from grips, but you can have 'em.

Though, get onto rsov and they have low shipping for small items, and lots of 1911 grips, the kimber ones are very nice, and also they have some wooden ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Head_Hunter

Nice job on the M14 hoplite

Nice grip ya have there on the glock Frank, is it a hogue? where'd ya pick it up?

love the look of the threaded barrel too, must actually pick mine up from KD, haven't used my 18c in ages., :)

get another pic with a silencer on it, it'll look mental.,lol., :D

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

frank:eek: where did you get the glock stock?!
    oh yeah... and how much was it:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

Masada wrote: »
    Nice grip ya have there on the glock Frank, is it a hogue? where'd ya pick it up?

love the look of the threaded barrel too, must actually pick mine up from KD, haven't used my 18c in ages., :)

get another pic with a silencer on it, it'll look mental.,lol., :D

Nope shes a Guarder repo, its not as soft as a hogue grip but it fits well and does provide extra grip. Picked a couple up there ages ago, i think its was from ehobby, dirt cheap too, bout 6 bucks.

I have a tidy little meat tenderiser/stand-off muzzel device on the way for her, the supressor makes it look like the gun from Day of the Jackal.

gungun wrote: »
    frank:eek: where did you get the glock stock?!
    oh yeah... and how much was it:rolleyes:

got her from Zahal, twas about €68 delivered at the time, a euro cheaper than the ebaybanned version, but that was on offer ages ago, they could be up near a ton + delivery now.

It really does wonders to tighten up group size on full auto.
    And zahal have a fobus holster with a retention strap so the gun can be held in place regardless of most types of torches/lasers/grips being mounter underneath, dont think it would be too practical with the stock attached though, could cause the fram of the gun to crack if you were using it as a secondary in a skirmish.

It will take a good bit of sanding to make it fit though, so be prepared for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

Masada everytime i look at the No Discussion thread you have a picture of 'one of your new toys':P:P

how many guns do you have?i reckon you probably have the biggest collection on here!:D

Where do you get them all from?

makes me so jealous cause all ive got is my dboys m4:eek::eek::D

HAHA! what can i say, im very easily influenced. if i see a gun in a movie that i like, i have to have it., :D
    im in the process of making the beretta M9's from leon at the moment so you'll probably see some more pics up soon enough., :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

looking forward to it!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

@ Richie, how much was the Steyr?

@ Frank: Nice PDW

@ Hoplite: Go die in a bush, that thing is even more sinfull than my all too well known monstrosity!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

@ Hoplite: Go die in a bush, that thing is even more sinfull than my all too well known monstrosity!

Charming

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Is the Marurzen MP5k PDW the GBB one with an after
    market stock added to it ?

The back plate on the GBB version is fitted for the
    recoil rod to push against so am wonderin about how your
    stock fits if it is the Gas Blow back version.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Frank: That's the finest Glock 18 upgrade I've seen. Nicely done.

Hoplite: Excellent looking 556 there. I saw a similar one over on UN Company in tan a while back and was desperately tempted by it. After seeing yours I might just be tempted again.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Frank thats the sexiest Glock i have ever seen or 2nd piece for that matter,
    first sexiest piece ever Beretta S04 Custom O/U two barrell set
    u would need to visit Mr Beretta personally for to have same

anyway envious from head to toe

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Forgot the smiley...:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

@Lethal Maybe stick to commenting on the photos I think perhaps your humour does not always cross the generational divide or I'm turning into a grumpy old man.

Anyway I'll assume by you forgetting the smiley that I got the wrong end of the stick. I can do without having an ignore list so you are cordially removed from it.

Moving swiftly along ..........

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

bullets wrote: »
    Is the Marurzen MP5k PDW the GBB one with an after
    market stock added to it ?

The back plate on the GBB version is fitted for the
    recoil rod to push against so am wonderin about how your
    stock fits if it is the Gas Blow back version.

~B

Tis boy! i used the back plate from the Maruzen so it would hold the recoil rod in place, just lined it up and drilled two holes to affix the stock to the base plate.
    Simples!

DeBurca wrote: »
    Frank thats the sexiest Glock i have ever seen or 2nd piece for that matter,
    first sexiest piece ever Beretta S04 Custom O/U two barrell set
    u would need to visit Mr Beretta personally for to have same

anyway envious from head to toe

ha ha. sound.

• Advertisement

Where did you get the revolver Richie?

I thought you were trying to clear out some of your airsoft to save space, or are you just replacing rifles with pistols :D

Advertisement