Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

lol., ive loads of new gear coming over the next while so i need to make room, :D i have another one that i didnt take pics of yet but i'll try get pics of that up soon.,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

wow thats a serious looking revolver richie!!!!:D

whats the weight like??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Will they be available through regular retailers soon? Full metal revolvers... fecks sake, I can't be thinking about such things!

Is it a new soon to be for sale product you got your greasy little mitts on through work? Whats quality and price like, and who makes them?

wow thats a serious looking revolver richie!!!!:D

whats the weight like??

its really heavy. I've used real steel revolvers and this is a very close replica in finish and in weight. I'm very impressed with it. :)

Will they be available through regular retailers soon? Full metal revolvers... fecks sake, I can't be thinking about such things!

Is it a new soon to be for sale product you got your greasy little mitts on through work? Whats quality and price like, and who makes them?
    you'll have to ask tony that., :D
    but yeah, it was a tester product to check out so you might see more of them surfacing sometime, maybe. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Head_Hunter

Wow, that revolver looks great Richie! I've been looking out for a full metal revolver for ages, now I know they exist :D.
    Where did you buy it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Masada wrote: »
    but yeah, it was a tester product to check out so you might see more of them surfacing sometime, maybe. :D

Oh yeah, maybe :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

I want a full metal revolver. Dont give a toss about
    how it performs as long as it looks nice, and is metal

~B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭+*EliteSniper*+

Masada i like the way you say in the picture (No discussion) only a few of my pistols and theres 16 :P Nice collection BTW..:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Maaannn Those revolvers are sweet.
    Any chance of eirsoft getting some in since
    soon wont be able to import?

I cant decide which is nicer the Crome or Black.
    the speedloader is very nice.

Are they pricey?

~B

hey richie nice hand gun collection!!! few my ar$e:D

is that second revolver full metal aswell?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

oh mannn masada ive never felt so jelous in my life!!!:D:D:D

bullets wrote: »
    Maaannn Those revolvers are sweet.
    Any chance of eirsoft getting some in since
    soon wont be able to import?

I cant decide which is nicer the Crome or Black.
    the speedloader is very nice.

Are they pricey?

~B

no idea on stocking them yet bullets, give tony a shout and he would know better. personally i prefer the silver one. i think its more realistic than the black.
    hey richie nice hand gun collection!!! few my ar$e:D

is that second revolver full metal aswell?

yep, their both full metal and other than the 8 inch barrel its identical to the silver one.
    that is actually only a few of my pistols. haha. :D theres a few glocks missing, some M9's and an M92 elite, a PPK, a 1911, a few AEPs, :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭+*EliteSniper*+

that is actually only a few of my pistols. haha. :D theres a few glocks missing, some M9's and an M92 elite, a PPK, a 1911, a few AEPs, :D
    Your my hero lol :p

holy $hit man:D.....i thought i had loads:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Brag some more why don't ya...

Richie: I'm very important. I have many pistols and my apartment smells of propane.

:P

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    Brag some more why don't ya...

Richie: I'm very important. I have many pistols and my apartment smells of propane.

:P

yeah your right, except, i dont have an apartment, i have a House.

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Ooo burn! Lolz i hate propane with a passion tried it briefly and the smell is just god awful plus the lack of lube puts me right off of it, i tend to baby my gbb guns though

what ya think of the finish on the black Detonics frank? haent seen one of them ones in the flesh yet,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I'll be banging up a nice family photo session i took tonight, im just not arsed uploading right now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

what ya think of the finish on the black Detonics frank? haent seen one of them ones in the flesh yet,:)

Its grand, its a kinda charcoal parkerized finish, a bit too matt for my taste, but better than the mag, trigger & hammer anyways.
    The barrel/chamber is nice enough, a kinda brushed look to it.

I bought her to sand down so i dont really mind, the trades are nice & deep, very consistantly pressed, they should come up nice.

• Advertisement

cool, cheers man, I'm gonna order one then. :)

very impressed with Army's stuff of late.

Do, i was very impressed with her now, fit and build quality are very good. Other than the hammer & trigger finish, the only other thing wrong with her is the front sight slopes downwards about half a mil, but nothing a quick rub wouldnt fix.

Gas efficiency is about a mag & 5 shots, better than i expected given the small mag. Accuracy is very acceptable, for what it is, short barrel & sight radius.

Grips will have to go though.

Yeah, itll be interesting to see what the build quality will be like on their SOPMOD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Nice 416 Richie.

Pity about the launcher slung underneath :)

HAHA!

cheap shot, but no, your not getting it. :p

the new body on the g18c looks well richie might get one of them myself:rolleyes:

the the real wood grips look the part on the army pistol!!!!

Them Detonics grips RS or the Hornbill ones form RSOV?
    They look fairly tidy, not as tidy as these though:D:
    combatmasterleftfull371.jpg

I think i saw a set on a lads gun on arnies but they seem to be fairly hard to come by these days.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Gorgeous SVD there horgan!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Its sister is heading to kilorglin to Puding.

She's a honey, its my own scope though ( real steel)

The wood is fantastic , my 2nd real sword piece ( and there will be more !!)

Pity about the pic , only had my iphone with me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Nice one Horgan_P you have managed to get hold of the holy grail :D

• Advertisement

very nice paul. it looks the biz. :)

Advertisement