Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Figured as much. Thanks Puding.
    The WA is some gbb and after fondling one last week in eirsoft I decided I had to have the clone.
    Must look into getting some RA tech parts to sex it up and have a beast of a gbb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

Firekitten why, oh dear god why. Wont somebody please think of the children:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

I think Ive gone blind in one eye due to firekittens abomination. And I'm not even a drum mag hater!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Dear dear boys.... I posted that as a joke.

I would never skirmish, or tarnish my baby by leaving such a heretical device touching it...

Sam made me do it...

Thankfully baby ony ever uses stanag midcaps, i wont even sink as low as a hicap (I dont and wont own one)

DSC01406.jpg

DSC01407.jpg

Firekitten why, oh dear god why. Wont somebody please think of the children
    No mention of children... not after this afternoon on irc...

to quote a very funny song, I just "j*zzed in my pants"

love it, getting it.

What make is it Firekitten?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

scanlant wrote: »
    Figured as much. Thanks Puding.
    The WA is some gbb and after fondling one last week in eirsoft I decided I had to have the clone.
    Must look into getting some RA tech parts to sex it up and have a beast of a gbb.

Mention it to me when your in the shop, i'll show ya both of them together, i found the WA to have a very slight but more whack than the AGM, theres nothing in it though. I would say its down to how light the WA is compared to the AGM, the WA is plastic compared to the heavier AGM. its been great so far but i have had some minor probs. the bolt was wearing at the contact point for the bolt catch and the hammer pinion broke.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

been great so far but i have had some minor probs. the bolt was wearing at the contact point for the bolt catch and the hammer pinion broke

have to agree i've noticed a bit of wear hear and there, other than a ajustable valve from ra tech im leaving mine stock and running it into the ground as a kinda stress test for myself, will see what goes first

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

same as myself, theres not a whole lot that can go wrong with it but im just gonna run it hard. as a comparason though, i opended the WA one which would have about as much use as me AGM one. the WA was in much poorer state.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

moggser that is a savage paint job you done there:)

how long did it take you?

cant take the credit for it was a mates bro did it for me and was only to happy to do it must say looks alot bettr then what i thought it was gonna turn out like

anwards now to get more lol

to quote a very funny song, I just "j*zzed in my pants"

love it, getting it.

What make is it Firekitten?
    the only make thats out so far.... Ares... and first impressions skirmishing the beast?

Its beautiful... long stroke gearbox = stupid range and accuracy at stupid low fps... i can push it higher and higher... i was outranging ptws at 370 at about 300....

tightbore stock, mosfet.... its a skirmishers gun, and it lives upto its real steel job.... accurate, so so short.... i can go around corners twice as fast as an m4, im on target faster, and the trigger response is none existant.

as for jizzing in your pants... you were not the only one on sat/sun that did that ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Hey Moggser, is that one of the masks off ehobby, are they comfortable?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

kinkstr wrote: »
    Hey Moggser, is that one of the masks off ehobby, are they comfortable?

yeah it is they are comfy enough alright only things that
    bugs me about it is that at the bridge of your nose when wearing it
    pinch's it kinda makin it kinda annoying breathing through your
    nose

and the second id takes away a good bit of your vision will take a bit of getting used to but im very happy with mine

Firekitten wrote: »
    the only make thats out so far.... Ares... and first impressions skirmishing the beast?

Its beautiful... long stroke gearbox = stupid range and accuracy at stupid low fps... i can push it higher and higher... i was outranging ptws at 370 at about 300....

tightbore stock, mosfet.... its a skirmishers gun, and it lives upto its real steel job.... accurate, so so short.... i can go around corners twice as fast as an m4, im on target faster, and the trigger response is none existant.

as for jizzing in your pants... you were not the only one on sat/sun that did that ;)

must have made for some easy kills, stick the Tavor around a corner, wait, turn corner and fire :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

I am so sorry such crap was allowed to remain on the forum for so long.

The tard involved is now perma banned from airsoft.

thanks to all who reported the posts.

LETS GET BACK ON TOPIC THEN...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭MiniAirsofter

EliteSniper, Where did you get the CQB R and how much did it cost you?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

From talking to him, I do believe he got it from Eirsoft,
    I want it, Seán my birthdays soon *hint hint* ;)
    Nice AEG! That silencer is a nice touch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 rockercover

Horse 84 nice armalites!

What do you think the sopmod is like? and how much do you get it for?

Mr kilinator i am liking that bayonet very much!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

killinator nice kar 98 and mp44!

did you re-do the wood on them?

also is that a gustav sling i see:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

killinator nice kar 98 and mp44!

did you re-do the wood on them?

also is that a gustav sling i see:)

Thanks,
    I did redo the 98K, I havent had a chance to do the STG yet,
    Im not sure if its a Gustav sling, its a replica 98K/MP40/STg44 sling(whether thats a gustav or not im afraid I dont know).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

Nice Garand Horse, Nice bayonet too, is it real or false edged?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Horse84

Killinator wrote: »
    Nice Garand Horse, Nice bayonet too, is it real or false edged?

Cheers man the bayonet is only a replica looks the business though got authentic WW2 engravings with the flying bomb and stamped us insignia all in a nice scabbard as well for about 50 euro. It's obviously just for show not edgy or anything.
    The sling is genuine though, it was an unissued leather sling from that time period that someone did up. It's marked 1942 and the real leather is fantastic, it really adds to it i think!

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Evangelion

must have made for some easy kills, stick the Tavor around a corner, wait, turn corner and fire :p

I find that I suck so bad, that even the Tavor cant redeem me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Horse84 wrote: »
    The sling is genuine though, it was an unissued leather sling from that time period that someone did up. It's marked 1942 and the real leather is fantastic, it really adds to it i think!

Where'd you get that bayonet from?? Really want one for my M1.
    Also is it the standard 10" or the early war 16" verrsion??

About the sling, having gotten a leather sling from yourself Id agree, nothing like the smell of the leather and wood mixing:cool: And it looks the biz!!

What do you think the sopmod is like? and how much do you get it for?

Love the sopmod, it's just hitting it's sweet spot now so it's firing great. Had a bit of an issue with a loose stock tube at first but nothing major, just looking around for surefire replica flashlight for it now an m951/m961 probably, so if anybody has any ideas there let me know:D.

And your second question....lots lol....ask Mr Geraghty in Eirsoft;)

Where'd you get that bayonet from?? Really want one for my M1.
    Also is it the standard 10" or the early war 16" verrsion??

About the sling, having gotten a leather sling from yourself Id agree, nothing like the smell of the leather and wood mixing:cool: And it looks the biz!!

Dealt with these guys for the bayonet sniper http://www.sofmilitary.co.uk/reenactors/index.asp. found em excellent! Mine is the the 10", what's 6 inches between friends:p

Glad u like your sling!:) Got great use out of the garand when we had our summer there for that week, it really needs to be that warm to function really well IMHO.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Horse84 wrote: »
    Dealt with these guys for the bayonet sniper http://www.sofmilitary.co.uk/reenactors/index.asp. found em excellent! Mine is the the 10", what's 6 inches between friends:p

Glad u like your sling!:) Got great use out of the garand when we had our summer there for that week, it really needs to be that warm to function really well IMHO.

Ahh good, Soldier of Fortune, got the rest of my gear from them. Also find them quiet good.

The difference of 6", skewerng two krauts instead of one!!:D

Sling is really a must(if not awkwart to get just right). I got 25 shots out of it one of the hot days, really does make a difference.

Dont you mean Cost a fortune?

Buying period gear off ebay and at mil fairs/ surplus stores is significantly cheaper than those chaps...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

have to agree with firekitten there, but then again if you do not have time to visit shows and travel round then the extra you pay at somewhere like SOF is worth the convenience of being able to pic it from a catalog and have it turn up on your door step

Advertisement