Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

very nice finish on the AK richie:eek:

and loving the mag pull m4 thingy aswell. did you build it your self?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

damn you paul... you beat me to it. :D

what ya think of the finish? they look brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Richie's AK? Try that one again!

For the record. I own that AK and slaved over it to get that look, but let's be clear about something; I'm still ashamed to own an AK.

Those Army Gold MEU's. What's the finish like on them? If they are indeed electro plated I very seriously doubt they've been struck with a gold layer. I'm suddenly curious as to what they've done to achieve that as I had previously thought they were just painted.
    I'd nearly get one and reverse the process to see what technique they used.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Really , really nice i must say.

I was surprised you hadnt posted them yet Richie.

They really are sweet for the money ( and give the TM a good run for its money also). I have the regular (not gold) one as well and had to replace the mag with a TM one , Still worked out cheaper than buying the TM.

And no , i dont think its gold they've been plated with , but those kittens are being mounted on a board next week. Even just as wall hangers , these are value for money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

I like the 416 masada, what brand was it in the beginning? Did you have modify the mags to fit?

Looks great anyway

• Advertisement

Its a VFC, one of the old trade marked ones from last year. I didn't have to do anything to the mags at all, they worked perfectly. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Looks great, the 416 makes that stock look real chunky. I think the VFC 416 will always be my top AEG, it just looks good no matter what you bolt to it. Did you mod it so the PMAGs drop free, seeing as they are the 20 rounders it would be nice if they did. Pity VFC don't do it anymore, or at least the traded versions.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

How is the AW338 Puding, being looking at it nearly every day on RSOV and saw it on WGC with the scope and bipod. Will you be doing a review?

EDIT: done and all, good so far. THink I will get it without the scope and bipod seeing as the scope mount comes with both versions. Didn't see the other colours around though.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

hey ritchie when are ya magpul-ing up that drain pipe?:pac:

Nice 416, dont usually like em.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

hey ritchie when are ya magpul-ing up that drain pipe?:pac:.

Well its pretty much made of plastic anyway? Just overcharge the price of the drain and hey presto instant magpul!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

How is the AW338 Puding, being looking at it nearly every day on RSOV and saw it on WGC with the scope and bipod. Will you be doing a review?

EDIT: done and all, good so far. THink I will get it without the scope and bipod seeing as the scope mount comes with both versions. Didn't see the other colours around though.

http://airsoftglobal.com/product_info.php?products_id=10085

sand version there, od is meant to be released soon, but tbh there not about that much

NakedDex wrote: »
    Richie's AK? Try that one again!

For the record. I own that AK and slaved over it to get that look, but let's be clear about something; I'm still ashamed to own an AK.

$hit sorry dex total brain fart there

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Haha, it's cool, I was just messing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

where did you buy the gold pistols from

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

Sweet MEU's, now all ya need is a gold AK-47 and a cigar to finish the loadout

Gunner or RSOV , cant remember, I know both places stocked them at one point.
    I think Gunner are out of stock of them though.

nice 1911's horgan the new grips look savage on them!!:cool:

whats the kalash m4 like, mine is coming in 1-2 weeks,how heavy is it,where did you buy it from and how much

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

Where did you get the m70 JackF?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 JackF

MIA in blanch , dont sell them anymore though

gold MEU'S in stock here - http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=3730

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

whats the kalash m4 like, mine is coming in 1-2 weeks,how heavy is it,where did you buy it from and how much

Its quite heavy (4 1/2 kg I think), realistic, especially with the trademarks. Its full metal apart from the stock and pistol grip. ROF is average with the 8.4v Dboys battery thats comes with it (but you probably won't be using that anyway). I use a 9.6v ASG battery which is a few milimeters too long, so I use duct tape to keep the butt plate on. The 9.6v improves the ROF a good bit. I recommend a 2 or 3 three point sling cause the 1 point bungee sling that comes with it is fairly awkward. Oh yeah, be careful with the selector switch, its fragile. Mine came off and I had to send it back up to Eirsoft which is where I got it for 220EUR.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

How's the finish on those meu's horgan_p? Was going to get one but was worried it would look a bit naff up close

really nice , as said before, they're electroplated apparently. lovely finish though.vhanging the grip was just my own personal thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Paul there some bad ass pistols dude.

Me and Dex decided to jump on the MEU bandwagon and get some pimp ass 1911's :)

hey ritchie when are ya magpul-ing up that drain pipe?:pac:

Nice 416, dont usually like em.

The Tan paint should be here tomorrow but in having trouble sourcing a CTR stock to fot a 4 inch buffer tube. I saw a great deal on tactical Loctite and nuclear bonding strip (celotape) in a shop the other day and i think they'll be perfect for fabbing my one off MBUS mounts.

:)

airsofty did you paint that onto your gun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Airsofty

Na man, used a Stencil out of electrical tape, painted the stuff on first Beige, Wood Brown, masked the original black, the used OD spray with Crylon,used a with a simple tape pattern and painted the last bits on by hand... three stage process...

thats a nice paint job airsofty

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Did you do the camo yourself dunnaman? It looks real nice.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

@Zero19
    Hi man
    Were did you get the cream grips for the 1911?
    You GBB reminds me of the one Al Pacino had in Heat.:)

Advertisement