Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

mle1324 wrote: »
    @Zero19
    Hi man
    Were did you get the cream grips for the 1911?
    You GBB reminds me of the one Al Pacino had in Heat.:)
    Got em from RSOV buddy, only like 10euro or something-

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Nice USP's thermo.:D One of the few pistols that a silencer actually suits in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

zero19 wrote: »
    Got em from RSOV buddy, only like 10euro or something-

Thanks mate,Did that include postage?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Thermo, I recognise the Alpenflage Swiss Liebermuster, but what's the camo in the second photo?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

Hey thermo, where did you get the USP?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

hi oz, its U.A.E. special forces camo.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Toasty113 wrote: »
    Hey thermo, where did you get the USP?

got it here on boards

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

Nice SVD Puddin, whats the body like on her?
    whats the decibel levels like at 328?
    I saw a video on youtube and it was noisy enough, but that was with the stock spring.

Does your POSP fit on her alright?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

the noise level when firing is in line with a vsr, cocking is another thing thought it does make a fair noise when you cock

body is solid, no crecks or wobbles i would say your not looking at steel due to the weight but i don;t think there will be any issues with it

my posp fits fine, i;ve heard 3rd hand that some people have had issues with fitting posp sights to the a&k svd, but i think this is a problem with the replica sights no evidence thought

Puding wrote: »
    the noise level when firing is in line with a vsr, cocking is another thing thought it does make a fair noise when you cock

body is solid, no crecks or wobbles i would say your not looking at steel due to the weight but i don;t think there will be any issues with it

my posp fits fine, i;ve heard 3rd hand that some people have had issues with fitting posp sights to the a&k svd, but i think this is a problem with the replica sights no evidence thought

Sack! That's what i was afraid of, though that the lower spring might remedy that problem. Have you had a chance to get some results on paper with her yet?

• Advertisement

only turned up about 6pm last night so im afraid not :) will more than likely not be able to get to a site to give it a go until next weekend :mad:

Puding wrote: »
    only turned up about 6pm last night so im afraid not :) will more than likely not be able to get to a site to give it a go until next weekend :mad:

nice one. whats on here at the moment a 4-12x42?
    i didnt liek the furniture at first but its grown on me now, should look tidy with the real wood though.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Puding, that is one nice piece. Want:D

Do you mind me asking how much all in all?

It is very nice, it was actually a test item for the shop, wanted to see the quality before selling them (well that's what i tell paul anyway :rolleyes: ) i believe we have a couple in on an order that is in mid week, i think there going up on the site for about 170euros delivered would need to check thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Absolutely loving the AIMS Puding, is that the Cyma? Beautiful job in the wood.... Btw, how did you mount that red-dot on the gas block? Railed block I take it?

the aims is the vfc, although the latest cyma aims (well there last few aks in general) are excellent , the replacement gas block is a copy of real steal version http://www.ebairsoft.com/ak74-aluminum-rail-handguard-p-2126.html had to dremel a few mm off the end to make it fit but not much work

wood is the real deal, and the finish is how it came to me in the post, so can not take credit for that :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Really nice AIMS there Puding the AIMs has been on my shopping list for a while great choice for the PMC look.

Been on mine for a while too; might just have to go with the Cyma cos I'm on budget, then just beat the shyte out of it for that look :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

Hey Saulgoode, where'd you get the USP and is it any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

That is one of the finest paint jobs I've ever seen on an M14. I love that you've left the hardware like the bolt and lugs unpainted. I think that really makes it.

Excellent work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Smokerkl

Cheers Dex yeah I left all moving parts and bolts etc cos at the end of the day its a big bloody gun and its never going to be invisible so whats the point of painting moving parts..
    S..
    P.S. Ill get some better pics when I get my camera back they where with phone!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Nice M14, how have you got the scope mounted? Looking to get something like that for mine!

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Smokerkl

Erm its just actually balanced on there at the minute :):) Waiting to get a mount delivered!! Ive tried everything to mount it on there but it wont have it until I get the real mount. Looks good where it is though.Im think maybe just gaffa taping there LOL
    S..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Toasty113 wrote: »
    Hey Saulgoode, where'd you get the USP and is it any good?

I got it on Ehobby. It has good range for a pistol, has a nice blowback and sound. Nice feel and weight to it, when the mag is in. Works good in cold weather as well. Overall a great pistol. Top marks:D

Puding, put those lovely wood grips back on that AIMS you damned heathen! :eek:

i do perfer the wood as well, only trying put a few things :)

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

no offence to that poster but that has to be possibly the worst looking fake wood i have seen,

i would rather just use the real wood i have in the post:)

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

None taken. didnt know you got a propper one.

• Advertisement

i was talking about poster on airsoftforum not you private.G :)

Advertisement