Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭carentankiller

NakedDex wrote: »
    Yeah it's specifically the SVD type mount that I'm after as I really don't want that much height on it. I want to use it to mount, as you said, western optics so I need one that has that SVD clamp, but gives me a low profile rail option.

Dex here is something I found searching through google that might be exactly what you want...

http://www.kalinkaoptics.com/detail.aspx?ID=838

BP02SW-1-600.jpg

"This is a Kalinka Optics-exclusive design of the original Soviet BP-02 side mount altered for the SVD rifle with an added tactical side weaver rail! These rock solid Low Profile mounts fit SVD, SKS, NDM-96, Russian Tigr, Romak-3, SSG-97 and PSL rifles. The 140 mm Weaver rail of this mount is centered over the barrel. Made of solid seluminium for extreme strength, the Weaver rail will fit any standard weaver rings."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

nice find, looks like its exactly what your looking for dex :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

That's exactly what I was after. The million dollar question us, will that fit the A&K SVD?

would see no reason why it would not fit, its for real steel svd, my real steel posp fits the a&k so this should fit without issue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭carentankiller

As Puding said it should fit perfectly.. I might pick up one of them myself :)

There is a good few different styles in the Accessories - Side Mounts section on that site.

There is one a bit cheaper if you don't want the Tactical Side Rail

http://www.kalinkaoptics.com/detail.aspx?ID=834

BP02S-1-600.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Capitalist pigs ruining a perfectly good gun *sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Richie, remember the Fail meter? Well you just failed so bad you broke it...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Firekitten wrote: »
    Capitalist pigs ruining a perfectly good gun *sigh*

Ohhhh you have no idea how far this is going.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Richie, remember the Fail meter? Well you just failed so bad you broke it...

We asked 10 people who was the big fail boat on boards,

You said, Masada

Out survey said! => => => => =>
    Eeehhh Errrrr!
    *X***********X*
    ****X*****X****
    *******X*******
    ***X******X****
    *X***********X*

Lefty is the top answer. sorry, you go home empty handed.

Here's a tan keyring as a consolation prize though...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Masada wrote: »
    We asked 10 people who was the big fail boat on boards,

You said, Masada

Out survey said! => => => => =>
    Eeehhh Errrrr!
    *X***********X*
    ****X*****X****
    *******X*******
    ***X******X****
    *X***********X*

Lefty is the top answer. sorry, you go home empty handed.

Here's a tan keyring as a consolation prize though...

I tip my hat to you sir...

• Advertisement

Lovely job there frank, :)

a whacking with wet and dry paper and that'll be the business.

Sam: awesome as usual...

Frank: mmm, nice photography, typical Irish rain hehe. Dont you dare touch it with sandpaper though! use it and wear it the russian way :D

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

I wont be sanding her im afraid, too new for me, i dont know if it would look well with the synthetic furniture, maybe if i got wood kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

The brushed metal can add a contrast to the polymer furniture, but saying that, the polymer model looks more like a clean black rifle, so the neatness of the finish is desirable.

Saying that though, you've no excuse to not get a wood kit any way :D

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

The brushed metal can add a contrast to the polymer furniture, but saying that, the polymer model looks more like a clean black rifle, so the neatness of the finish is desirable.

Saying that though, you've no excuse to not get a wood kit any way :D

yeah i know how you mean alright but when the plastic gets scratched up i dont know how good it will wear or look.

the fact im on the rock & roll the last while and am well over budget airsoftwise sorta negates my need if not want for the ply furniture.
    hopelfuly they'll start knocking them out soon enough some where in china.

and hopefully Guarder or G&P will start making steel or decent alloy trigger sears and a couple of other internals, the aluminium piston is showing less wear than the monkey metal sear afer only about 100 shots, and thats with the 1J spring installed from the get go.

mm, the plastic is polymer, and wears quite well.. mine got abused on sunday, and the wear to the polymer parts makes it look better imo... and if it is too rough, sand the polymer back... simples

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

good job on the wooden grips tmason,they look the part

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭captaindanwaldo

Hey folks just looking through the picture thread and ive got a quick question for those of you wearing multicam, is it genuine or china made knock offs?
    Does the latter look in anyway decent? im not that caught up on wearing gucci genuine but do like mc

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

im not sure about what the people in the pics are wearing but i got a helikon multicam set and hat for 90 in eirsoft and man its high quality stuff:)

Yup, I'm using the complete set of Helikon gear too, its licenced gear and the fabric they use is rock solid. the design is great too, they have the pants that are cut in the crye design and their parka jacket is cool, so many pockets and vents on it. you can get boonie hats, a poncho, t shirt, and regular BDU all in multicam pattern from helikon too. its the stuff i was wearing on the take aim mag recently. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭captaindanwaldo

Thats great lads thanks for the input will definitely take a look into it, much appreciated
    im very keen on getting a new loadout, im not so keen on my current and it appears mc is the way forward

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 tmason

Tomebagel wrote: »
    good job on the wooden grips tmason,they look the part
    thanks a mil mate - took me some time and hassle with my wife... ;)
    i've changed drilled cylinder, its head and nozzle for new ones and replaced spring to PDI M90 120%, put 6.03 barrel of 650mm length and got constant fps at 298-300 with .25g and 328-329 with .2g bbs so I'm very glad.
    at the same time gun seems to be v.accurate at 40m distance hiting 15x15cm square target without much problem, will do some further tests shortly... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Hey horgan_p the last three pics aren't working.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

I had to rotate them , they should be ok now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

lovely shottie stone,what make/model is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

horgan_p wrote: »
    I had to rotate them , they should be ok now.

Nice job there Horgan_P ;)

Still cant see the other pics tho :(

see if you can see them know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Perfect, nice job there Pud.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Thats a pretty sweet M4.

Doesnt look like the Israelis from berget were your inspiration for that build at all :P

• Advertisement

Nice job on the M4 magpul Niall, the pic makes it look like to turned out OD looking instead of Tan though.....

Advertisement