Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Phractal

Thermo: I may take you up on that sometime - I will be going eastward soon enough(GTAC 2 this friday tho). Now I know what to do with My Steyr when I get her :D

Airsofty: Beautiful MARPAT job. I had to look twice to see the gun.

All: LOVE the Steyr mods!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Phractal wrote: »
    Thermo: I may take you up on that sometime - I will be going eastward soon enough(GTAC 2 this friday tho). Now I know what to do with My Steyr when I get her :D

Airsofty: Beautiful MARPAT job. I had to look twice to see the gun.

All: LOVE the Steyr mods!

cool ill see you out some day so,,,,,,,,,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

More pics please! :D
    Have you had success finding someplace that stocks
    spare mags ? Do midcaps exist? I heard they didnt for the
    SA58 range.

I still need to get around to purchasing an SA58.

I ment to ages ago!
    or even get the OSW one with lots of junk that can be bolted onto
    it, with electric blow back.
    http://www.wmasg.pl/fotki/zbrojownia/166/DSA-mini-SA58-osw-CA.jpg

It pains me so much that I have a Star L1A1, A King Arms L1A1 and a King Arms FAL
    all 3 have incompatible magazines. Adding a fourth Falalike with another incompatible
    mag would be torture.

~B

Hi bullets will post more pics later. I cant find mids for it only hi caps, you can get 500 rd mags based on the 20 rd RS sized mags and 1000rd mags based on the 30rd RS mag, both kind are avalible in MIA and gotactical.ie. I also for a laugh have a 3000rd drum mag:)

The sa58 is a good gun, good rof and accurecy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Yeah my plan back in April was to buy one to use as a Skirmishing AEG.
    As I found out the Hard way while I love the looks of the L1A1 and even the standard FAL they are very awkward to Lug about in a CQB area which may be fast passed and even in a woodland area was a bit of a pain.

Maybe in the January sales! if I've any money! wont worry about it too much
    being an armchair airsofter :-)

~B

• Advertisement

hi bullets, do you want pics of anything/ any part in particular?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭carentankiller

Nice Punisher grips there Lemming on your m1911A1 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

+1 love the 1911 Lemming, I plan on doing the very same, but with a silencer.

And nice work Thermo, when you get fight fit and back out in HRTA I'm gonna grab a go of it myself (if you let me of course).

Really nice job on the 'tactacool ak' Puding :cool:

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    And nice work Thermo, when you get fight fit and back out in HRTA I'm gonna grab a go of it myself (if you let me of course).

which one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    +1 love the 1911 Lemming, I plan on doing the very same, but with a silencer.
    Kimberkitty.jpg
    Heh, Like that Dread? (abeit, probably not pink, but i wont discriminate) :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Phractal

I rather like the pink grips myself. Hmmm you may see me with a pink M4 someday (in the netherlands real men wear pink according to my mates there, so dont discriminate against the awesomeness!)
    PINK GUNS FTW
    I love the photos thread. Makes me want every bloody gun in it though (except the tan nasties though)

Lets hope the coloured writing works...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

What brand akm are they puding, cyma?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

It's the new cyma akm with laminated wood, rather nice excellent quality cyma have also swapped over to the vgc style of construction, will get some pictures up and some more info over the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Head_Hunter

Nice USP, where did you get the mag for it? My mag is different on the base, I have a KSC system 7 USP.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

the usp is the tm aep the mags are just thin stacks, the rectangle with usp on it is the base plate of the magazine strip itself

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Whatever you do Aidan....

Dont paint that sig... :D It looks the business. and that AK, they dont appeal to me at all but that looks fantastic. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Masada wrote: »
    Whatever you do Aidan....

Dont paint that sig... :D It looks the business. and that AK, they dont appeal to me at all but that looks fantastic. :)

Thanks Richie
    They both look like; too heavy on the wire wool but actually look better in real life. I'm gone away from the whole camo thing - gimme rusty steel and woodworm chewed sticks anyday ;)

Aidan,

Awesome job on the AK!! :eek:
    It now looks like its been in use everyday since 1947!

I am glad to see it turned out so well for you.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Aidan,

Awesome job on the AK!! :eek:
    It now looks like its been in use everyday since 1947!

I am glad to see it turned out so well for you.:)

Thanks Kev. The same stain or lighter would look savage on your M14.
    I'll get them to ya later in the week my man!
    ;)

• Advertisement

Thanks Kev. The same stain or lighter would look savage on your M14.
    I'll get them to ya later in the week my man!
    ;)

Excellent! :D
    Thanks man, that stain would look great on my walnut wood stock G&G M14 along with some nice ageing applied to it.

Love the look of the AK Aidan,,,,,,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭ps3man

Richie that tavor really looks the biz with the acog scope and longer barrel

Thanks man. :)

It got it first real run in today and im very impressed with its performance after all the work that went in. its probably got the best range of anything on the field today although i still need to run the hopup in. It slightly hops even when the dial is turned off but it usually takes a thousand rds or so to get them working nicely. :) I'm happy with it so far.,

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭elDiablo79

Hi masada where did you get the A&K masada? how much? did you have to get it downgraded before it got shipped to eire? thanks. magpul masada looks the dogs!:D

Hey,

Tony got it in for me way back when they first surfaced earlier in the year. I think it was in the €170-€190 range. They come in at 300fps out of the box too. theres an export version intended for america i believe and thats up at 400 as far as i know.

I was a little bored and wanted to mess with the camera. combined with COD6 and using the Masada through most of the game thats what i came up with. They look a lot darker on this average PC this morning though, I was processing them on a fancy laptop screen last night and they looked a lot brighter and more vibrant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Roundybale

Stericus Addicus, loose the scope and saw that stock off for an ol Chopper load out! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Masada: that acog needs to be higher up... looks utterly wrong that low down.

Firekitten wrote: »
    Masada: that acog needs to be higher up... looks utterly wrong that low down.

It would "need" to be higher if I wanted to copy the RS Tavor rail, but common sense says keep the sights as close to the barrel as possible, hence my custom rail.
    The entire gun looks wrong, never mind the low down rail.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

Its a Tavor of cource it looks wrong

Advertisement