Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

lol,

i likes me stanag compatible Bullpups and as soon as i setting on one of these things, G&G finally get their F2000 out...

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

Masada wrote: »
    lol,

i likes me stanag compatible Bullpups and as soon as i setting on one of these things, G&G finally get their F2000 out...
    Now THAT i can agree on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Interesting mod sam, what's the accuracy like?

Sam,

You can never slag a stubby killa again...

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

It would "need" to be higher if I wanted to copy the RS Tavor rail, but common sense says keep the sights as close to the barrel as possible, hence my custom rail.
    The entire gun looks wrong, never mind the low down rail.
    Dunno... looks wrong to me, how is your cheek clearance? don't you have to turn your head practically on one side to look down the sight?

I do prefer the military style... afterall, they designed it that way for a reason... Your muzzle drop will only be an issue inside 20 feet or so, and really if you cant hit someone that close reaction, no point using a zoom sight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

stercus that is weird looking but it works!:eek:
    good job

That is the only beautiful Tavor ive ever seen you did a good job.Masada.:D:D

What about mine ye bugger? :P

dsc00264aqg.jpg

That's the mount type i meant, I just think it looks nicer somehow.... higher suits it.

Im more of a DMR type guy so i like slim long rifles with short clips long barrels and to be as accurate as an airsoft AEG can get and the standard Tavor with a high rail just an't it.[No offence]

Firekitten wrote: »
    Dunno... looks wrong to me, how is your cheek clearance? don't you have to turn your head practically on one side to look down the sight?

Perfect, Infact, you'd have to have chops like a mutant hamster not to be able to sight it. i would lower it even further if the rear sight would allow and Its on the exact same line as the MARS right now. I presume your cheeks dont get in the way of that?

Firekitten wrote: »
    I do prefer the military style... afterall, they designed it that way for a reason... Your muzzle drop will only be an issue inside 20 feet or so, and really if you cant hit someone that close reaction, no point using a zoom sight.

20 feet!
    Are you saying these lines will intersect at 20ft? Not a chance.

This is silly,
    4123393752_0f2fca1b53_o.jpg

I'm not gonna go into the whole physics of it but the reasons behind having the sights as close to the centre of the bore as possible are common sense tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Dont post much pics, but can I just commend you all on some great photography, I literally spend most of my time these days just looking at this thread and its picture one.

I'll try get some pics up that arnt utter ****, although there hasnt been much change to my gear really..

Sam,

Give us a breakdown of what ya did there, Ya mad bastid. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

I was in a bad mood and gave the ssg a stern look, and it ended up like that.

Its a half finished project, thought I'd stick up a pic because it looks weird.

Its gonna have the rail moved forward onto the barrel, and a low profile scope added, and I'll paint the stock OD.

Google "scout rifle" and you'll see what I'm doing. With college I wont be finishing it for a about a month.

And accuracy? I dunno, I shot a box in my bedroom, managed to hit that ok.
    It was a big box mind :D

.22 Lover wrote: »
    Im more of a DMR type guy so i like slim long rifles with short clips long barrels and to be as accurate as an airsoft AEG can get and the standard Tavor with a high rail just an't it.[No offence]
    the high mount is accurate... and its not the dmr version, its the squad leader version :) T21c with acog. T21s with acog is designated marksman.

Richie: Im wrong, i tried mine and realised i could get lower down, it just looks hyper low in that photo. As for 20ft.... exaduration, but it works perfectly well a whole cm higher than you mounted it... the difference is entirely neglegable unless you're aiming for hair shots...

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

I was in a bad mood and gave the ssg a stern look, and it ended up like that.

Its a half finished project, thought I'd stick up a pic because it looks weird.

Its gonna have the rail moved forward onto the barrel, and a low profile scope added, and I'll paint the stock OD.

Google "scout rifle" and you'll see what I'm doing. With college I wont be finishing it for a about a month.

And accuracy? I dunno, I shot a box in my bedroom, managed to hit that ok.
    It was a big box mind :D

Tacticool :)

That Masada is a piece of art The most beautiful Tavor ive ever seen they should make a production model and give 25% of the profit to you.I see you also have the JLS FN2000 also anothe great bulpup of the century witch is beautiful just as is.

Looking very well dave., :)

Swap ya me Tan eotech for yore black one... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Looking very well dave., :)

Swap ya me Tan eotech for yore black one... :D

If you don't mind that the black EOTech was DOA, sure :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Mervenut

gerrowadat, lovely peice, I've a Top Tech 416 on the way from Shiva, but wondering where you (or was it defernderdude) got the stock, it loks like a 417 stock but I can't seem to find one anywhere?

That comes on the JG 416. :)

• Advertisement

gerrowadat wrote: »
    If you don't mind that the black EOTech was DOA, sure :-)

I mgiht take it off ya if yore lookin to get rid. :)

I need somethin for the tavor that doesnt have the buttons on its front.

That's actually a replacement one. I broke the buttplate off the other one and could only get an entire replaceent stock -- It was on ebaybanned, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

Mervenut wrote: »
    gerrowadat, lovely peice, I've a Top Tech 416 on the way from Shiva, but wondering where you (or was it defernderdude) got the stock, it loks like a 417 stock but I can't seem to find one anywhere?

i got two of them on rsov a while ago and have one on both of my dboys m4's. i think they are great stocks:D

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=3539

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

I mgiht take it off ya if yore lookin to get rid. :)

I need somethin for the tavor that doesnt have the buttons on its front.

i use that model myself, perfect really for the tavor with the buttons on the side, had a few of them turn up doa but normally just a wire inside coming away due to poor soldering

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

It was on ebaybanned, I think.

only emailed them about that last night they have been out of stock for a while, got the reply this morning they dont know when they will be back in stock

Stone.cold wrote: »
    only emailed them about that last night they have been out of stock for a while, got the reply this morning they dont know when they will be back in stock

The RSOV one looks identical there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

The RSOV one looks identical there.
    also out of stock :(

Lovely collection there, carentankiller., :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭carentankiller

Thanks Richie :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

some nice stuff there carentankiller!

where did you get the us pistol holster??

Advertisement