Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭carentankiller

Thanks Peter :)

I got the US holster two weeks ago from Tony's (NinjaLmk) Midwest Airsoft Bargain Corner for €20 - I had been looking out for one for ages so the minute Tony added it to his site I nabbed it :D

He said it was previously his holster that he used for a few skirmishes.
    Its in excellent condition and it has a great leather smell to it and its very strongly made and it fits 1911's perfectly.

It doesn't look as orange coloured as in the pictures it looks much nicer than that to be honest.
    All it needs is some ageing over time and it will be perfect.

They can be bought on ebay either reproduction or original but most of them come from US sellers and a lot of them don't ship outside the US but you could be lucky :)

ebay.ie US Colt Holster Search
    ebay.co.uk US Colt Holster Search
    ebay.com US Colt Holster Search

They might be able to be gotten locally if you don't want to use ebay, best to ask Tony or one of the other retailers here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

Thanks Peter :)

I got the US holster two weeks ago from Tony's (NinjaLmk) Midwest Airsoft Bargain Corner for €20 - I had been looking out for one for ages so the minute Tony added it to his site I nabbed it :D

He said it was previously his holster that he used for a few skirmishes.
    Its in excellent condition and it has a great leather smell to it and its very strongly made and it fits 1911's perfectly.

It doesn't look as orange coloured as in the pictures it looks much nicer than that to be honest.
    All it needs is some ageing over time and it will be perfect.

They can be bought on ebay either reproduction or original but most of them come from US sellers and a lot of them don't ship outside the US but you could be lucky :)

ebay.ie US Colt Holster Search
    ebay.co.uk US Colt Holster Search
    ebay.com US Colt Holster Search

They might be able to be gotten locally if you don't want to use ebay, best to ask Tony or one of the other retailers here :)

cool il try them thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

Does anyone know where to get a glock 26 belt holster for lefty's?

Try Fobus directly?

GLOCK 26/27/33 BELT HOLSTER - LEFT HAND

There are lots of great holsters on the site.

These can also be bought on ebay but it will probably cost you more ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

where did you get the us pistol holster??

www.sofmilitary.co.uk also have those US 1911 holsters. Thats where I got mine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Ebay is your friend guys.... Cost A Fortune are a total ripoff on nearly all of thier period gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

They seemed fairly close to most of the ebay stuff i looked at as far as german ww2 gear was concerned, that said they do charge alot for some stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭77kevinhalvey77

where can you buy different barrells for augs and 203 mounts ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

ehobby asia is your friend,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, give seairsoft or qualityairsoftsupplies a shout, they can get you anything,,,,,,,,,,,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

I got mine from firesupport, their a hard thing to find. Plus the thing weighs a ton, but worth it.

• Advertisement

Are you looking for an AUG H-BAR All-Steel Conversion Kit or an inner tightbore barrel that will fit an AUG?

Eitherway it looks like AiresoftEire.com has both in stock :)

They have longer inner barrels also if you install the H-BAR

61378620f89983be442940f4463b56bf.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

They also have the M203 Mounts in stock not sure if they work on an AUG though as they are designed for M15's

M203 Mount for M15A2 Carbine
    M203 Mount for M15A4 & A2 Rifles

im afraid they would not work on the aug, there only for the m16/m4, a previous poster has links to the correct mount for the aug

http://www.fire-support.co.uk/search.php?search=aug+m203+&submit.x=11&submit.y=14 These are the mounts i found, i am also looking for a proper flash hider of it. Plus a proper sling also.

im looking for the front end with the bi-pod as in the pic supplied by canterkiller

Its called a HBAR kit, Airsofteire has them. Its the LMG kit for the AUG.

thanks man found it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

@ FRanc the UZI is tres cool :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

yeah, serious looking uzi frank
    i guess you have the shades like yer man in the pic?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

shades....and tach.:pac:

Wouldnt mind the Desantis Mini Uzi holster, their discontinued but i think there is another version on Zahal but it was stupid money.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Lovely job on the Uzi there man., :)

How do you find the green gas conversion? is the recoil noticeably down?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

Masada wrote: »
    Lovely job on the Uzi there man., :)

How do you find the green gas conversion? is the recoil noticeably down?

Thanks, never used the CO2 in her so i cant really say, but id imagine there would be some slowdown due to differeing pressures, but its no way sluggish.
    Id definitely reccomend it though if you can find the valves, i bought 4 of them about 2 years ago from Unco, havnt really seent them since.

With the piston head installed it will empty a mag on FA not a bother & 10 to 15 on semi thereafter, before you wouldnt even get 3/4 of a mag, its not hard to see why when you look at the small solid plastic disk that comes stock, no o-ring around it at all.

It has the best blowback of all my GBBRs, due to the heavy bolt.

edit: here they are

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Lovely Uzi,
    I want one but I want a Full size one in GBB.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Sod, does the warrior CB colour blend well with Multicam (it looks a little off from the pics)?

I'm looking for a decent vest in CB and I'm torn between a Pantac vest and the Warrior RICAS, and the differnet types of RICAS available on that site are very tempting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

I'm looking for a decent vest in CB and I'm torn between a Pantac vest and the Warrior RICAS, and the differnet types of RICAS available on that site are very tempting.

i believe the warrior is tan (i do not think warrior do a CB run yet ), so could be the reason it looks a little off from what your expecting

Puding wrote: »
    i believe the warrior is tan (i do not think warrior do a CB run yet ), so could be the reason it looks a little off from what your expecting

That probably would explain it alright, thanks Puding.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

The pattern came off weird with the flash there but it blends well, it's a little darker than the multicam Tan, but goes well it think.

I'll be sporting both tomorrow, so will see it better then.

The pattern came off weird with the flash there but it blends well, it's a little darker than the multicam Tan, but goes well it think.

I'll be sporting both tomorrow, so will see it better then.

What's the verdict Sod?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Thats a deadly vest., The material looks and feels like good quality., I might get one aswell.,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

What brand is the MEU, moggser?
    Love the grips on the 1911:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

the two of them are WE

Advertisement