Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Whats the MEU like, how does it perform and whats the build quility like?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

cant knock it to be honest its a lot better then i thought it was going to be
    from what some WE pistols are like

but this one is the dog's dangly's glad i took the chance on it

really nice pistol

Yeah was trying to decide between that and the TM Desert Warrior, but I think the full metal won me over. Theres something about tan pistols...:)
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

yeah the tan is win alright
    there is a desert warrior in full metal now as well by WE

http://www.airsoftglobal.com/product_info.php?products_id=11319&osCsid=cv7jem1h8tnc2ft4rb8j09dfs5

That is one nice pistol, gonna have to get my hands on one of those in the new year.:D
    But that link is logged in to some French guys account...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

scanlant wrote: »
    What's the verdict Sod?

Brilliant!

I found it nice and light, barely felt it, secure and as for going with MC, you decide.
    And yes, I was wearing a hoodie underneath it, along with 5 other layers, so, so cold....

18431_1203454962760_1120197800_30578089_5980662_n.jpg

18431_1203454762755_1120197800_30578087_8309033_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Nice one. Thanks Sod.

The pics on the UKTactical website seemed a bit light, but it looks great with MC (as we all know airsoft is a fashion parade :)).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

scanlant wrote: »
    Nice one. Thanks Sod.

The pics on the UKTactical website seemed a bit light, but it looks great with MC (as we all know airsoft is a fashion parade :)).

No bother.

Plus anything they're willing to give a 5 year guarantee on, must be some decent quality :)
    You can feel it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

No bother.

Plus anything they're willing to give a 5 year guarantee on, must be some decent quality :)
    You can feel it too.

I've read reviews about their quality, and I've yet to come across a bad one.

One other thing, it's trivial but anyway, how are the molle straps fixed? Are they buttons?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Hey Puding, Great Pics, Where did you get the Pmags with the fake rounds? they are epic win!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭DICEMAN7

+1 on the pics and pmags

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

http://www.pro--t.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=19&zenid=97dbac2ca87b9a4415f760af8f5f9631

mags are from pro-t not the cheapest but i only got a black and tan for photographs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Puding wrote: »
    http://www.pro--t.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=19&zenid=97dbac2ca87b9a4415f760af8f5f9631

mags are from pro-t not the cheapest but i only got a black and tan for photographs

Correct me if I'm wrong Pud but there only €8.50 without postage!

EDIT: €25 posted for one mag

How was you experience with that company Puding?

2 mags and a masada short barrel to my door within 4 days of ordering, first order, not bad to be honest, took a bit of a risk ordering as i could not find any information on the company, but got my goods

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong Pud but there only €8.50 without postage!

EDIT: €25 posted for one mag

How was you experience with that company Puding?

ordered myself some small bits and pieces ordered last thursday and arrived today, pretty good considering x-mas rush

Airsoft 247, you can't directly put the images up on boards via your PC, you have to upload them first then use their image code and copy and paste it onto your post.

A website to use for this is wthax.org , its a website to do what I mentioned above specifically for boards.ie :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Puding, what makes and where did ya get your masada and scar h? Im looking to get these two guns soon!

Cheers

scar h is vfc and masada is A&K

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Phractal

Lefty: That 'tan' 1911 is actually quite nice!

LOVING the P90.

The SCAR is also rather awesome.

Oh, I am sorry for the M4 photos blowing up - forgot to do SOMETHING but got it right on the G36c photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Phractal wrote: »
    Lefty: That 'tan' 1911 is actually quite nice!
    And you thought it wouldn't be:P
    It's not finished yet, tan Silverback grips on the way.

• Advertisement

Leftyflip wrote: »
    And you thought it wouldn't be:P
    It's not finished yet, tan Silverback grips on the way.

You..........wouldn't.........you.........can't

:D

You..........wouldn't.........you.........can't

:D
    Oh but I can, just need money, load of upgrades and externals on the way for my M4, uprgrades for my MP5K, I'm so glad I have a job...
    Love the SCAR by the way Fleck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

@Puding: Loving the Scar-H particularly with the Holosight,since MW2 I've taking a liking to them.:cool:

@Flecktarn: What make is your Scar?

@moggser: Are the 1911's both Army Armament R27?

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Oh but I can, just need money, load of upgrades and externals on the way for my M4, uprgrades for my MP5K, I'm so glad I have a job...
    Love the SCAR by the way Fleck!

Cheers Lefty, was going to take a better pic of it outside today but was arsed! I'll do it tomorrow though!

mle1324 wrote: »
    @Flecktarn: What make is your Scar?

AGM Mle, available here:

http://www.mainirishairsoft.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=619

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Nice AEG for 200 quid:)
    As much as I like them my next gun is a 416.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Stone.cold did you just cut the handle off the foregrip? Or did you buy a new foregrip without the handle on it? If you bought it would you mind telling me where you bought it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    Stone.cold did you just cut the handle off the foregrip? Or did you buy a new foregrip without the handle on it? If you bought it would you mind telling me where you bought it?
    I cant take credit for it our resident sniper cut it off and the sand it u would never know it was there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Stone.cold wrote: »
    I cant take credit for it our resident sniper cut it off and the sand it u would never know it was there

Yeah I thought it was just cut off. Unfortunately I like the handle on it but want to see what its like without it. So I don't want to just cut mine off.
    Thanks for the fast response.

• Advertisement

Hey Dread, I saw this on RSOV, if you're interested.

Advertisement