Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    Yeah I thought it was just cut off. Unfortunately I like the handle on it but want to see what its like without it. So I don't want to just cut mine off.
    Thanks for the fast response.
    it goes into a holster without it which is excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Thanks Lefty! Might throw it into my next RSOV order to see what its like.

And yeah I'd say it would be handy to be able to holster the K.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Sleveile

Have only been once and i'm bitten. Managed to get shot on my nose and it still hurts.:).After looking at every one elses guns i'm gonna have to do some shopping and start my own collection.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

nice meu's hightower, what make are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Thanks Thermo, their Army r27's. Their nice alight. All the sweeter considering the battle I had with customs to get them back!

Stupidly bought the 4.3 inch threaded barrels so had to order fresh 5.1 inch versions which are on the way. Got some nice HK silencers off rsov for them then.

Good price all in though, the two including shipping was 130. Quality is great on them and all metal. Kick is nice too , was considering upgraded recoil spring and larger valves but after actually firing them there is no need at all.

Should look the business when the barrels come in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

hey flecktarn where did you get the rail for you shot gun?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Nice shotgun Flecktarn goes well with the halo sight althought its better suited for the Scar:D
    What type of Glock is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Horse84

hightower1 wrote: »
    Thanks Thermo, their Army r27's. Their nice alight. All the sweeter considering the battle I had with customs to get them back!

Stupidly bought the 4.3 inch threaded barrels so had to order fresh 5.1 inch versions which are on the way. Got some nice HK silencers off rsov for them then.

Good price all in though, the two including shipping was 130. Quality is great on them and all metal. Kick is nice too , was considering upgraded recoil spring and larger valves but after actually firing them there is no need at all.

Should look the business when the barrels come in.

Hi hightower whereabouts u getting your threaded barrels from, I have an army MEU myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

hey flecktarn where did you get the rail for you shot gun?

I had one of these cheap ass shotguns as a plinker and cannibalised it and robbed the rail system, I still have to glue and screw it in yet though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

Flecktarn wrote: »
    I had one of these cheap ass shotguns as a plinker and cannibalised it and robbed the rail system, I still have to glue and screw it in yet though!

i know the one your talking about and i know someone i can rob one on 2 :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

mle1324 wrote: »
    Nice shotgun Flecktarn goes well with the halo sight althought its better suited for the Scar:D
    What type of Glock is that?

LOL only experiments Mle! Its a Glock 34, exact same as a 17 only with a longer barrel but still smaller than a Glock 17 long version, all ABS but tis a lovely piece.

Horse84 wrote: »
    Hi hightower whereabouts u getting your threaded barrels from, I have an army MEU myself!

Hey horse, got them off airsoftpost.com, their based out of LA so p and p all in they aint cheap around 70er for two but I got shorter ones and they are well made.

Link to the 5.1 version below...

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?products_id=28513

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Nice rail on the shotty hightower, how did you do that?

Nice rail on the shotty hightower, how did you do that?

thanks mate, had an old CASV rail laying about. When I say old I mean brand bloody new but just didnt like the look of it on my m4 so cannibalised the top rail from it which is full metal and with a dremel I managed to get it bolted in place. tis rock solid, adds a lot of weight to it and is hand for mounting things like a red dot for flashlight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

It looks very good, and I'm not a rail fan, but when you see custom work that seamless, you appreciate it :D

I'm hoping to mount a rail in a similar fashion, any tips?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Markom5a, what's the original brand on that CyberGun CQB-R?

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

scanlant wrote: »
    Markom5a, what's the original brand on that CyberGun CQB-R?

To be honest I have no idea! I could try and find out for you if you want.

Markom5a wrote: »
    To be honest I have no idea! I could try and find out for you if you want.

Could you please? There's so many brands that Cybergun rebrand, it could be any of them.

Or just post where you got it and I can do the legwork.

Thanks

Could you please? There's so many brands that Cybergun rebrand, it could be any of them.

Or just post where you got it and I can do the legwork.

Thanks

No prob I got it in hobby airsoft just like to say great service

What was the damage?

• Advertisement

What was the damage?

In the sale 150 for the aeg alone.
    Paid 200 in total for charger, spare mag, battery and about 10000 bbs an amazing deal!

It ussually costs 170 and comes with charger and battery I think not 100% sure

It's on their site. I also did a quick reveiw below

I really reccomend it so far but as I said in the review I havnt skirmished her yet!
    My mate also got one from another source( got ripped off so won't say from who) and he loves it too, keeping in mind we are both noobs!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,017 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Love that M4 Puding:)

Also is that a Comtac II headset from Ebaybanned by any chance?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

got mine from gunner but there both the element brand so no differance

• Registered Users Posts: 15,017 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Puding wrote: »
    got mine from gunner but there both the element brand so no differance

What's the quality like on it..sound wise etc?:)

quality is fair, bit of white noise but app and cut off works fine, for the price can not complain, tbh for me there just for looks and photos

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Yeah the M4 looks nice and simple., I hate the Scar heavy though (in general, not just yours pud)., theres something about 7.62 mags that i just cant like for some reason., :D

i like yours aswell there Horse, What bolt did ya install in there? It looks like the Alloy VLTOR one from Ebaybanned/gunner? How do you find it?

PS, go for the clone NPAS from gunner/ebaybanned, Its identical to the real one and only cost something like 16 bux delivered. :)

have to agreee go with the clone, got it and the hop up unit for aeg barrel

here ya go Horse, Just noticed ehobby are doing them now aswell., You'll get it quicker and with less hassle from these guys., :)

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/upgrade-part/5ku-tool-adjust-npas-set-for-wa-m4-gbb.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Horse84

Beautiful lads thanks! Easy enough to install?

• Advertisement

Yeah its pretty easy., theres a ratech video on youtube that'll guide ya through it., :)

Advertisement