Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

moggser wrote: »
    you have 6 sets of laser grips or regular grips fer the 1911

6 regular

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

where ya get em any nice one's???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

They look nice moggy, bring em in and giz a nosey., :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

moggser wrote: »
    where ya get em any nice one's???

RSOV, UnCompany and the The_Joker makes really nice ones :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

hey richie, does the foregrip of the masada come off with that flash hider on it? or do you need to remove it?

also where did you get the long rails for it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Pfft... Heatbeat sensors are for noobs...

Still looks pretty cool though :)

hey richie, does the foregrip of the masada come off with that flash hider on it? or do you need to remove it?

also where did you get the long rails for it?

howya D.,
    i have to unscrew that every time i wanna remove the forend as its so wide., The Rails are from magpul and teh bottom one is from a G36., you just need longer screws if you go the G36 rails route., :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

trig740: Nice little collection there :),What make is the 416?

Masada: Loven the Masada,can't beleive you put a Sat nav on it :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,017 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

mle1324 wrote: »

Masada: Loven the Scar,can't beleive you put a Sat nav on it :D.

uh-oh, don't kill him Masada, he's just a wee laddy:pac:

Masada: Loven the Scar,can't beleive you put a Sat nav on it :D.

Its actually a mobile PC (Windows mobile 5) now, the satnav stuff is all gone., :D

• Advertisement

Blay wrote: »

I do though,the Scar's only nice when its in tan colour.:cool:

EDIT:I still like the SCAR :p.

I do though,the Scar's only nice when its in tan colour.:cool:

The Uh-oh was for calling it a Scar, it's a Masada :p

Masada wrote: »
    Its actually a mobile PC (Windows mobile 5) now, the satnav stuff is all gone., :D

Never heard of one of those but still,deadly looking.

He hasn't copped that yet blay.,

{updates list of enemies}

Apoligies to yourself Masada :D.

The mag just looked a bit wider like a 7.62. (I better get meself back down to the optician :D)

How ****en embarassing is this :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Lovin the heartbeat sensor idea :P
    Should look good when its finished Masada :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Nice gear Masada - quick question though - I see you've the Magpul front end on the AGM but the fixed forward sight removed - what are you using to hold the handguard on instead - I can see something that looks like the forward sight block but without the sight, if that makes sense - is this custom made or an alteration to the original foreward sight assembly?

Nice gear Masada - quick question though - I see you've the Magpul front end on the AGM but the fixed forward sight removed - what are you using to hold the handguard on instead - I can see something that looks like the forward sight block but without the sight, if that makes sense - is this custom made or an alteration to the original foreward sight assembly?

It's a RIS gas block allows you to get rid of the usual triangle front sight and use flip up sights if you so wish. Allows better use of optics too:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Cheers Blay! That's on my shopping list so as I've been wondering how to do away with the sight post on mine.

Yep, blays right, you can get them from ehobby, redwolf etc etc., an RIS gas block., :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

Masada wrote: »
    howya D.,
    i have to unscrew that every time i wanna remove the forend as its so wide., The Rails are from magpul and teh bottom one is from a G36., you just need longer screws if you go the G36 rails route., :)

yeah i thought you might have to unscrew it alright, might still get something like that though it looks cool;)

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭trig740

Masada: Loven the Masada,can't beleive you put a Sat nav on it :D.

thanks hoping to add another one to it this week the 416 is a jing gong. got a 9.6v battery for it turned it into a beast :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Where did you get the SG 1911, horse84?
    I've been looking around for one for a while, I think they're limited edition and pretty hard to find

@tonyj mc : Whats the Desert Warrior like on gas do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

It's a RIS gas block allows you to get rid of the usual triangle front sight and use flip up sights if you so wish. Allows better use of optics too:)
    Front sight is something I always leave in place for that reason... with telescopic optics, the angle of light entering the lens means the front sight is inviible... with red dots, cowitnessing is useful... also if the dot fails, you have a good general guide to aim point in the front sight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Firekitten wrote: »
    with telescopic optics, the angle of light entering the lens means the front sight is inviible...

I found that when I bought my first M4, an AGM GBBr during the summer. I put a scope on it with low profile mounts as they were all I had and I found that the front sight was invisible. I couldn't find a reason to account for it.

I find the front sight great for re zeroing red dot sights as I have fixed point to work off and can detect if the barrel is off spec.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

I zero my red dot as standard.... then ajust the iron sights to fit with that afterwards (flip rear and fixed front), that means when the dot fails, I can still fire on zero without any ajustment... Zeroing red dot to irons is... inefective.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

@tonyj mc : Whats the Desert Warrior like on gas do you know?

haven't had a chnace to test just yet, will bring it with me on sunday and let you know then

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Horse84

SAULGOODE9 wrote: »
    Where did you get the SG 1911, horse84?
    I've been looking around for one for a while, I think they're limited edition and pretty hard to find

I got michal in QAS to import it for me when it came out first but you're right i had a quick look at some of the online retailers and they're all out. You might get lucky and SG/WE do a second run on them:)

• Advertisement

tonyj_mc wrote: »
    haven't had a chnace to test just yet, will bring it with me on sunday and let you know then

Nice one Tony :).

Advertisement