Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

between about 50 and 100 euro - depends on what's needed:p
    I'll be giving you a shout at some stage:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

100_1925.jpg

two nice maplin cases (thanks to whoever told us about them)

100_1917-1.jpg

nice and small the €20 is for scale

100_1916.jpg

jg 36c just fits

100_1915.jpg

three mags, big silencer (makes a big difference) better battery.

100_1919.jpg

gbbs in the other case

100_1920.jpg

100_1923.jpg

the all metal sig is great fun to shoot and feels brilliant really real

100_1921.jpg

fully traded g17

100_1922.jpg

its like a woodpecker on full auto an needs the big mags

100_1924.jpg

i've got a a&k para coming so i'll try and turn the g36c in to a side arm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Mark_Sc wrote: »
    I'll be giving you a shout at some stage:D

:D no problemo - anytime, just let me know what you had in mind and I can do a sample or two for ya.
    Aidan.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

i've got a a&k para coming so i'll try and turn the g36c in to a side arm

a sidearm? to go with the m249? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

Will do, It'll probably be my G36 with something simular to what you did with the SCAR

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Puding wrote: »
    a sidearm? to go with the m249? :eek:

yeah if i can take off the rails strip the barrell back as far as the innards then cover it with the silencer and put the battery into one of the mags then take off the stock it'd be quite handy sized without loosing any fire power or barrel length

notpaintshop.jpg

this is my quick rendition of what it might end up looking like

(i'm sorry for chatting onthe thread please don't shout at me)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭TheFlatulator

Nice pics there, love the carry case...

So how many Aidan are there in this section as my name is Aidan as well

Nice pics there, love the carry case...

So how many Aidan are there in this section as my name is Aidan as well

lol well - I'm number 2:D

Aidan.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

really nice job mate. dose that mean when the defence forces switch to digital camo you can sue them:D, unles they already have and then they can sue you:eek:

c-90 wrote: »
    really nice job mate. dose that mean when the defence forces switch to digital camo you can sue them:D, unles they already have and then they can sue you:eek:

:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I might have an SL8 for you to paint sometime defenderdude, if i ever get a JG G36C to pillage for parts that is!

zero19 wrote: »
    I might have an SL8 for you to paint sometime defenderdude, if i ever get a JG G36C to pillage for parts that is!

No problem m8 - I think we are in the same town! So just shout if you ever need any help or advice.

I'd love to get a JG G36C myself - Vtec's upgrades & mods have inspired me to trying similar (nothing to do with being hammered by it):eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I'm a few mins outside of Newbridge :) Will do man thanks!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

No problem m8 - I think we are in the same town! So just shout if you ever need any help or advice.

I'd love to get a JG G36C myself - Vtec's upgrades & mods have inspired me to trying similar (nothing to do with being hammered by it):eek:

ROFL.,:D
    ive just finished tuning it up now., it needs a good charge but i regresaed everything and adjusted the motor a little., im hoping for a teeny bit more than 20rps now.,lol,
    id say just go for it as far as the G36 is concerned, it just wont die no mater what i throw at it, its easily the best gun in my collection and its probably the cheapest.,

zero: you'd be better of selling me your SL8 to do the conversion instead of looking for a G36., less hassle for ya and everything, ill even put up photos of it for ya.,;)

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭cplcummins

ill post this b4 i head out.
    Fair enough im pretty pissed but i cant thank defenderdude enough for the job on my scar.
    I thought long and hard about the design and cocept of the paint job.
    those of you who witnessed it today can testify to the man's profressionalism.
    It has gone above and beyond what I expected and I only hope that when a position becomes available in the Contractor's that I recommend him to to join. Never have I met such a nice person/usefull soldier.

cplcummins wrote: »
    Fair enough im pretty pissed but i cant thank defenderdude enough for the job on my scar.
    QUOTE]

lol

your very welcome m8:o:o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

ill post this b4 i head out.
    I thought long and hard about the design and cocept of the paint job.
    those of you who witnessed it today can testify to the man's profressionalism.
    It has gone above and beyond what I expected and I only hope that when a position becomes available in the Contractor's that I recommend him to to join. Never have I met such a nice person/usefull soldier.

nice work on the paint job aidan, and i am testifying.......TESTIFY.......the lord have giving us a man...a soldier.......a painter with the skills to hide our weapons from the eyes of even the strongest of enemies .........this weeks sermon was brought to you by the letter "L" and was payed for by the contractors :D

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭cplcummins

who's this loser!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

who's this loser!!!

thats rather uncalled for, i thought it was a rather creative bit of text

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

Vtec, that magpul stock on the M4 looks the business:)

• Advertisement

yeah its cool., feels great to hold., the reciever has split at the front pin though and its not as rigid as id like,. have to get a new one and then get it out to a few games.,:).,

You gonna paint bits of it tan like the rest of the m4 or are you gonna leave it the way it is for the mo?

im not really sure what to do with it really., i repainted the tan parts with a new paint that has a sandy texture and its a nice mat finish, the last paint i used started to wear itself shiney and looked cr*p., the mag is tan aswell and i might get one of those magwell things and paint that too.,

i'd say if you were going to paint the stock the cheek rest would look well in tan.
    Either way you've done a fine job on it

cheers man., :)

who's this loser!!!

loser :,,( that would be the legend who climbed to the top of the hill and testified in front of all..........."this is red3 calling red4 and red6,head right up hill and move in on Neil" which they executed with lethal precision and accuracy and made you,yes you and your lovely painted scar run all the way back to the safety of "the general" hooah good job soldiers ...lol see you sat Neil?? once again great paint aido(gotta stay on topic)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,995 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

loser :,,( that would be the legend who climbed to the top of the hill and testified in front of all..........."this is red3 calling red4 and red6,head right up hill and move in on Neil" which they executed with lethal precision and accuracy and made you,yes you and your lovely painted scar run all the way back to the safety of "the general" hooah good job soldiers ...lol see you sat Neil?? once again great paint aido(gotta stay on topic)

RED 4 WOOOOHHHH! thats me!

:cool::cool::cool:

blay1 wrote: »
    RED 4 WOOOOHHHH! thats me!

:cool::cool::cool:

ah blessed red 4,all those who defy the great red3 show run and hide behind their amazingly well painted AEGs

LOL., just LOL.,:D

• Advertisement

vtec wrote: »
    LOL., just LOL.,:D

ah rich tea, my old friend glad to bring a LOL to your life would you PM me the links for the upgraded parts you put in your g36 that brought it over 1joule :eek:............... i mean .eh....oh no........ ;););):p

Advertisement