Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

It actually looks a lot better now that its dirtied up Puding, I'd go a bit more with it though and make it look well used. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Puding wrote: »
    and equally confusing to me as to why you would not paint the controls :) my aim to create and accurate replica, in my eyes its a major part of the hobby so would seem strange to change something just to make it more pleasing to the eye, for me accuracy is pleasing to the eye, but each to there own

True that, we spend enough on these so as long as it looks good to the owner no matter what thats paramount.

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭area51comando

very nice saw area 51, did you have to take the bipods off the saw?

nah there is a catch that comes with rails for the bipod, i never used the bipod anyway so just got rid of it, it would get in the way of the grip :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Sniper Glock makes me LOL everytime...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Sniper Glock makes me LOL everytime...

yeah i think i went too far,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

thermo wrote: »
    yeah i think i went too far,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hell no, that thing is awesome :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

lovely glock thermo:) what stock do you have on it? is it the real deal one?

thanks,its an airsoft one which i got off the guys in se-airsoft.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

look at that. Poor guy spends so much money on airsoft
    he cant even afford a duvet cover for his bed :D:D

~B

I think he's spending more on DVD's than anything else.

• Advertisement

bullets wrote: »
    look at that. Poor guy spends so much money on airsoft
    he cant even afford a duvet cover for his bed :D:D

~B

oi i resemble that remark!
    I think he's spending more on DVD's than anything else.

thats only some of them lad,,,,,,,,,, the joys of having a wage ger,,,,,,,

Pfft, I've still got my hair:P

Pfft, I've still got my hair:P

im only semi-bald by choice,,,,,, and i've a car!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

As long as you get a kill with that gun in that configuration, you will be a hero.

As long as you get a kill with that gun in that configuration, you will be a hero.

ill do my best!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Phractal

Thermo... It is beautiful! I had such idea a while back except with a Glock 18c and an EoTech, and a suppressor as the 'Glock Carbine'. I love it!

Phractal wrote: »
    Thermo... It is beautiful! I had such idea a while back except with a Glock 18c and an EoTech, and a suppressor as the 'Glock Carbine'. I love it!

thanks mate,,,,,, the pic started as a joke but i decided id share it with you all!

<edit this is a glock 18c>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

thanks mate,,,,,, the pic started as a joke but i decided id share it with you all!

Nicely done Thermo, Just how accurate is it at 2 clicks with a moderate easterly wind :)

The_Joker wrote: »
    Nicely done Thermo, Just how accurate is it at 2 clicks with a moderate easterly wind :)
    come to hrta sunday and find out! :) seriously though the stock makes it much easier to control on auto

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

ive been wanting to convert my glock into an smg for a very very long time, but i just couldnt bring myself to spend the money on the real deal stock
    how much did this one cost you and how to you find it? shturdy or does it feel like to have to be careful with it?
    cheers:)

• Advertisement

gungun wrote: »
    ive been wanting to convert my glock into an smg for a very very long time, but i just couldnt bring myself to spend the money on the real deal stock
    how much did this one cost you and how to you find it? shturdy or does it feel like to have to be careful with it?
    cheers:)

dunno the cost tbh but drop steve from se airsoft a pm as he hooked me up with this one!

come to hrta sunday and find out! :) seriously though the stock makes it much easier to control on auto

I'd say the stock makes a huge difference.

Next project for you is a retracable rail for up the sleeve, get those old drawer runners into action :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

thermo- working for mossad are ya :D:D

Gatling wrote: »
    :D:D

Hide yer passports Thermo is on the loose :)

Gatling wrote: »

mossad are a bunch of murdering scum, I'd never work for them!
    :D:D

Hide yer passports Thermo is on the loose :)

too late for you my friend your passport number was implicated in the latest scandal,,,,,,,,,, expect a call from the gardai!!!!

I'd say the stock makes a huge difference.

Next project for you is a retracable rail for up the sleeve, get those old drawer runners into action :)

It's gonna be very difficult finding a sleeve big enough to fit that gun in! But it would be an interesting one to do.

mossad are a bunch of murdering scum, I'd never work for them!

too late for you my friend your passport number was implicated in the latest scandal,,,,,,,,,, expect a call from the gardai!!!!

Mossad wouldn't take me they said I was a lethal weapon......at least that's what the translator said before I got shoved out of the plane :)

Mossad wouldn't take me they said I was a lethal weapon......at least that's what the translator said before I got shoved out of the plane :)

They said I was too good looking, I can't blend well into a crowd! Hence my bitterness!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

@Thermo

This might lend some real steel credibility to your glock sniper conversion :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Advertisement