Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Phractal

Such kits, in RS, were available on Gunbroker a few years back to people in the US, however the second you installed the kit, or if you even had a Glock and the kit in the same house... The ATF could get you for having an unregistered SBR. However with the appropriate tax stamps it was of to have such a thing.

I have a photo somewhere of a 'Desert Eagle Sniper'.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

@ Masada, nice glock :) that's some workshop, loads of tools, i see a keyboard too ;P haha is that for-grip an extra mag?
    you get heartbeat sensor made yet? :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

That desk is about 12 foot long, theres not a tool you can mention that i dont have in there., :D

Yeah the front grip is an inverted mag that locks into the RIS rail up front. you unclip it with the same clip that is used to slide back the cover when gassing it.

Masada wrote: »
    That desk is about 12 foot long, theres not a tool you can mention that i dont have in there., :D

Yeah the front grip is an inverted mag that locks into the RIS rail up front. you unclip it with the same clip that is used to slide back the cover when gassing it.

don't have a glock, don't like em so don't know what they look like, but it's ingenious though, handy too:D

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

Looked at one of them a while back alright, decided agaisnt it cos id only be using the 50rnd mags.
    hows the fit to the bottom of the GBB mag, any play or is she locked in solid?
    are there rails on both sides?

• Advertisement

It locks into the rail thing really solidly, the rail itself though has a little play when attached the the pistol, I stuck 2 strips of tape under it and then screwed the rail on and it was perfect though., it would be cool if the little latch that locks it in was a little easier to get a grip on so the mag could be removed quicker but it's not bad when ya get used to it.,:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭zero86r

Hmmm nice glocks alright, i need a new project, m9 or glock 17/18C?

Ive decided my next one is an M93r after seeing one tony had the other day. the last time i saw one it was a decent gun, but was mostly plastic, this one was the full metal KSC and was lovely to fire so i'll be getting one asap.:)

Nice Dog. :D

Is he a Pug?

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

nice stuff there ninja:) expecially the dog:)
    cool that he came in CB:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Lol ya 'Pugs' hes (Jake) like models just loves havin his pic taken, wouldnt move out of shot, and we also have the SWAT version in black (Toby) too,:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Scrambles_

Ninja, what make is the XM8?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Scrambles_ wrote: »
    Ninja, what make is the XM8?

is it the SRC Ninja ??

looks like a Gen II SRC or the rare Gen III

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Gatling wrote: »
    is it the SRC Ninja ??

looks like a Gen II SRC or the rare Gen III

I really have no idea guys, Took it as a trade in months ago, Back then I tried to get the crappy sight off it and I buggered it up, gave it to a mate and months later got it back, So Ive forgotten what I traded it for etc. But defo not SRC its a cheaper chinese one. It fires brilliantly accurate & 305fps.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

ahh looked the same with the od color sounds like the agm which though cheaper is still regarded as decent aeg

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

Whats the quality like on them element surefires like Pud?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Horse84

I got one myself and was presently surprised at it's quality compared to some similar stuff i got like an m961 flashlight that was a disaster. mine is really bright with a very well made tail switch with a screw in switch rather than a finicky plug in one. The surefore trades came blacked out with permanent marker but a dab of white spirits sorted that:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

solid snake that looks really good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Solid Snake

Cheers BlueStripe.

I know its not functional as camo but... meh it was good craic.

Next will be digital.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

it looks really good i want to do my sniper like that, how did you do it? did you use stencils?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Solid Snake

I stripped it.
    Sanded it down with really fine sandpaper.
    Then cleaned it down, taped the holes and sprayed it with primer.
    After that I gave it another light sanding.

Sprayed it tan first.
    I didn't use cardboard stencils as they don't give a clean line, so I got painters tape and cut out the shapes I wanted.
    Layered it on the tan and then sprayed it black.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

hey twotone nice collection you have there! i like the wardrobe you have them in!!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

nice set up and collection gunnar twotone

ps i hope you don't play in the irish cammo! :)

I stripped it.
    Sanded it down with really fine sandpaper.
    Then cleaned it down, taped the holes and sprayed it with primer.
    After that I gave it another light sanding.

Sprayed it tan first.
    I didn't use cardboard stencils as they don't give a clean line, so I got painters tape and cut out the shapes I wanted.
    Layered it on the tan and then sprayed it black.

you sprayed it tan and then went over it in black? i woulda just went straight in with the tan:P nice work thougt looks nice:).

@two tone...
    WOW! haha nice one:)

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭gunner_twotone

thermo wrote: »
    nice set up and collection gunnar twotone

ps i hope you don't play in the irish cammo! :)

Thanks thermo!

Dont worry, There's only one place for the Irish gear but well spotted !

@T4RGET
    Thanks dude! Its handy for keeping it all together!

@peter-pantslez
    Tis a mighty cabinet! I know a guy who'll get you one!

:) i got one myself but yours is more like a barracks :P, i'll post up some pics of mine once i got my F2000 in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

Puding that is the best selection of long rifles ive seen in a long time and i prase the beauty you have shown us.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Yeah Puding that is a nice collection of long rifles.

And Richie do you work for Magpul now or what? Water marks are everything. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

Thanks for that aido,spas 14 future upgrades include(but not limited to) foregrip and custom folding stock and custom flash hider and custom sight mount.....tidy!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

470 round hicap in a TM shottie :eek: you'll have a left arm like popeye the sailor after pumping all those rounds out :)

Advertisement