Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Thanks for that aido,spas 14 future upgrades include(but not limited to) foregrip and custom folding stock and custom flash hider and custom sight mount.....tidy!!!

spas 14,,,,,,, good name :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

hoplite wrote: »
    470 round hicap in a TM shottie :eek: you'll have a left arm like popeye the sailor after pumping all those rounds out :)

Sure it'll bring his left up to the size of his right one then., :D haha,

Nice Job though keith, trust you to come up with something weird and wacky, never seen before.,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

Thanks guys,they say neccessity is the mother of invention....

LIES....laziness is...got sick of loading,taking 10 shoots,hiding,loading....

Taa Daa.....ladies and gents I give you the Spas 14 coming to an Airsoft game near you....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Finally had time to post my pics up, Enjoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 TiernanMorrisey

Is that the KJ Works Sig P226 ?
    ive got that pistol too , had two full metal 25rd mags but one of them broke when i was going over some quick reloading drills =[

its very green gas efficient too . 50 rounds worth of gas in one mag if you fill it correctly

• Advertisement

Is that the KJ Works Sig P226 ?
    ive got that pistol too , had two full metal 25rd mags but one of them broke when i was going over some quick reloading drills =[

its very green gas efficient too . 50 rounds worth of gas in one mag if you fill it correctly

If its my pics, no its the Taurus 24/7 and its CO2 but my friend has the Sig and its a lovely one. Got the CO2 for winter games

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Nice collection Silent Death :)

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Nice collection Silent Death :)

Thanks, love the GSG MP5 Blowback its a killer :), taken me a while to get the gear with no job :) and doing my exams :(

Thats the one thing thats stopping me from growing my collection no job :P
    Next on my list is a G&G GR16, dunno whether to get the blowback or non blowback version tho.

Thats the one thing thats stopping me from growing my collection no job :P
    Next on my list is a G&G GR16, dunno whether to get the blowback or non blowback version tho.

Personaly Blowback is awsome i get a lovely kick out of mine but its preference my next is the WE M4 GBB CO2 when i get the money together and wait for the later version

• Advertisement

Id say the kick off that is gonna be sweet ;)
    I think im gonna try see if anyone has a blowback when im out skirmishing and see what its like.

Id say the kick off that is gonna be sweet ;)
    I think im gonna try see if anyone has a blowback when im out skirmishing and see what its like.

Nice, you really notice the blowback

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Gambit whats the double barrel shotgun like? Gas or spring, what manufacturer?

Also, Kinkstr your pics ain't working also.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

@Kinkstr: *Droooooooool

Want.

Make/Price/Opinions? :)

Kinkstr. very nice piece. very unusual., :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Cheers lads, ive had the ksc tmp for maybe 2 years now, think it cost me around 170-180, i got extremely lucky and picked up the stock for 20 euros off arnies a couple of weeks back, id been looking for one for a very long time and they seem to be out of stock everywhere and a lot more expensive than 20 euros to my door:)
    The T1 sight came from ehobby for 30 i think and i had a rail that came with my dan wesson revolver thats now bolted to the TMP. The rails specifically for TMP's are pretty expensive and also rare as hens teeth, all thats left is the silencer that im getting made up on a laythe because yes you guessed it a real one is hard to find in stock and are quite expensive.
    I couldnt be happier with it to be honest, the stock is solid enough to skirmish(i hope) ill be finding out soon:D
    The only issue ive ever had with it is that it can misfeed unless your using ksc bb's.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

looks pretty sweet and unusual, looks kinda like a Kriss but a lot better:)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Forget the stock, and the sight. TMP+Silencer true CSS style. Epic W1N! :p

Real nice moggy, tell me is the launcher mounted to the heat shield? And do you still have the hand grips on it underneath it? I've an M16A2 and a short type launcher and I'm interested in getting one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

Naw Flecky the original stuff comes off and the launcher is mounted
    to the barrel and the heat shield covers the mounts and that now it suits me major league door kicker patch :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

yeah that looks amazing, I think the launcher attaches to barrel and the shield replaces handguard, right?:P I was gonna get one, but I don;t have an M4 or M16;P that shield looks amazing, and GBB wow:)

moggser wrote: »
    Naw Flecky the original stuff comes off and the launcher is mounted
    to the barrel and the heat shield covers the mounts and that now it suits me major league door kicker patch :)

Grand and is the heat shield mounted to the launcher or the barrel? Where'd you get it as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

no thats mounted to the delta ring and the triangular mount at the front site
    soild enough no wobbles or nuffin

got all that from Ehobby the booofer and heat shield i mean

WE M16 was From Tony @ Eirsoft

Cheers Moggy!

ahem, and the craftsman ship in tuning it was....

:p

man yore photography sk1lls are lackin mog, your lucky its a lovely rifle to compensate. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Solid Snake

Looking good so far thermo.
    Whats next on the plan?

Also where did you get the rails for the MOE?
    Ehobby are out at the mo:(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Looking good so far thermo.
    Whats next on the plan?

Also where did you get the rails for the MOE?
    Ehobby are out at the mo:(

the rails came in the box with the MOE, i ordered off ebaybanned.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Thats a lovely M4 Snake. I saw that baby in action in drogheda last weekend. A beautiful piece of kit. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Yip - nice piece of kit Snake. Picked mine up at last on Friday and gave it a good workout at MAC - niiiice. Like the silencer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Always wondered Puding - what exactly is that that you wrap around the skeleton stocks on your 74s?

Advertisement