Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

How many does the mag hold Moggy and whats it like on the gas?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

To be honest I've not used it yet really just tested it
    and I'd say it's a regular pistol you will deff get the one
    mat out the gas
    and it take 20 bb's if I'm right

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Loving the mp5 troyad, looks class :D

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Troyad21

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Loving the mp5 troyad, looks class :D

Cheers Damo, I've seen G3's looking similar but haven't seen an MP5 SD done like that so I just thought, sure why not.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

Troyad21 wrote: »
    Cheers Damo, I've seen G3's looking similar but haven't seen an MP5 SD done like that so I just thought, sure why not.:D

nice, i wanted a Green G3 after playing Far Cry 2 and you've just rekindeled that want, looks good

• Advertisement

tonyj_mc wrote: »
    nice, i wanted a Green G3 after playing Far Cry 2 and you've just rekindeled that want, looks good

Yeah I'd love a G3 SG1 myself.
    I've a few more things to do before the MP5 is finished so I'll post a few pics when its done.
    Just noticed in the pics the ejection port cover looks green also.Didn't intend that but feck it, it looks good.:p

Nice MP5 Troyad21.

Did you just spray the OD paint on or did you use a special type of paint first? :)

mle1324 wrote: »
    Nice MP5 Troyad21.

Did you just spray the OD paint on or did you use a special type of paint first? :)

Thanks man. Yeah I just used the left over green krylon from when I sprayed my VSR.
    Krylon works great never had any trouble with it.

Thats grand I was just wondering cos my 416 will be getting OD a make-over in the next few weeks depending on money :D.

mle1324 wrote: »
    Thats grand I was just wondering cos my 416 will be getting OD a make-over in the next few weeks depending on money :D.

Yeah nice, its easy to do just make sure you give the gun a god wipe of turps/white spirits before you go near it with paint.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

nice kit Despot, is that M16 GBB?

better bleeeedin not be:P

why? o wait you had gas one didn't ya a few pages back right?

yea i HAVE one proudly on me wall till sunday where it will be unleashed on
    who ever gets in the way :D:D

moggser wrote: »
    yea i HAVE one proudly on me wall till sunday where it will be unleashed on
    who ever gets in the way :D:D

nice one, it's the gun I always wanted ever since the M16 out of Bad company 1... I was gonna get an electric one, but wanted to wait for a gas version, never knew one was made untill I seen yours, nice kit, love the heat guard:) got pic of the F2000 loading up at the moment:D

yeah they are deadly with the heat shield and boooofer loved me G&G one till i
    got this one and its deadly too

go get one but not a GBB one or else ill beat yours boooofin down yore door:):):)

moggser wrote: »
    yeah they are deadly with the heat shield and boooofer loved me G&G one till i
    got this one and its deadly too

go get one but not a GBB one or else ill beat yours boooofin down yore door:):):)

haha thought you'd say that:P I'm 17 so don't worry be a while for me to get money for one and got leaving cert around corner:( just got new gun too, shousle be up now:D

Well done thats the spirit think of the exams and ya never know ya might be able to get the folks to get ya one for passing them and by then ill have moved on to something else then and you will be safe to have one

or I can buy yours:P no chance of getting one for passing exams, going to Amsterdam, paid trip... pics are up:)

Is it just me, or are T4RGET's pics not showing up for anyone else :(

• Advertisement

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Is it just me, or are T4RGET's pics not showing up for anyone else :(

crap not again, I'll see if it just you but i think it like that, how do ya upload pics then cus i can't them:( I upload em from Hotmail, there too big to fit in boards' folder:(

I upload em' to photobucket :)
    And then just copy+paste the IMG code.

that's what I do but then though Hotmail... got pic of the F2000 form Richie thats under 20KB, all my pics are 2.5MB each huh:eek::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Not working for me either T4RGET
    Try www.wthax.org

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

register on flickr, its great. you can upload all yore pics to one place and access them anywhere in the world. there's even an iphone app for it to make things handy. you just upload it to flickr and then click "all sizes" above the image and copy the URL over into the boards post. simples. :)

SAULGOODE9 wrote: »
    Not working for me either T4RGET
    Try www.wthax.org

it's made for boards:) handy
    how does it work actually..:P i see no difference ahah... it just uploaded them

Edit: gonna join flickr just to add photos haha:P Gimme a few minutes hopefully thanks to anyone who helped

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

T4RGET wrote: »
    nice kit Despot, is that M16 GBB?

Nope - for fear of Moggser (who gets angry at the lack of cake, let alone copying his guns) I've not gone the GBB route on the M16 :D. It's a King Arms M16A2 with the cybergun M203 boofer and G&P heatshield. Heavy as hell. I love GBBRs - have a WE scar and a well modified AGM M4 - they're the business - but not likely to get as much use as an aeg, which is why I went for this one. I've seen the pics of Moggser's beast - thats a nice piece of kit!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Masada wrote: »
    register on flickr, its great. you can upload all yore pics to one place and access them anywhere in the world. there's even an iphone app for it to make things handy. you just upload it to flickr and then click "all sizes" above the image and copy the URL over into the boards post. simples. :)
    Photobucket is good too:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

pict is a good one to use and you can upload with no registration... even if you want to reg its free.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Photobucket is good too:)

It doesnt have nearly as many features as flickr though and its not catalogued nearly as neatly as either, I used to use it before i went to flickr and if i were to make the choice again, theres really only two choices, Pix.ie (an irish based website) and Flickr. its just quality :)

Advertisement