Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Nice T4get, finally got em up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

yup i pressume that means they worked:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

T4RGET wrote: »
    yup i pressume that means they worked:)

Dat it did :)

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

That's what she said!:L (sorry couldn't resist)

But seriously that is one lovely f2000 t4get! Is she comfortable to hold?( no pun intended this time!)

Markom5a wrote: »
    That's what she said!:L (sorry couldn't resist)

But seriously that is one lovely f2000 t4get! Is she comfortable to hold?( no pun intended this time!)

haha nice one, and why don't ya ask your ma!... BOOM haha gotcha back:)

yup extremely, and light to due to the gearbox being in the back:) RoF is sickining :) accuracy is good too, but it's bullpup so i'd expect it to be

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

Your FN leaves me speechless:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Congrats on get the FN2000, I know you've wanted it for awhile now. Looks the business alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

T4RGET: Love the f2000, makes we want one :( :P The baby hi capa looks nice too.

Troyad21: That mp5 looks the business with the mp5, and im sure it would look even better when the shell of the eotech sprayed green ;)

.22 Lover wrote: »
    Your FN leaves me speechless:eek::eek::eek:

haha when I toke it out of the box, in an M4 box:P whick makes me believe you have a m4 Richie:P I was like wow!:)
    thanks
    Dread-Lock wrote: »
    Congrats on get the FN2000, I know you've wanted it for awhile now. Looks the business alright.

yeah i know it was getting to long at this stage and finally got it, best gun I've ever used:)
    Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    T4RGET: Love the f2000, makes we want one :( :P The baby hi capa looks nice too.

Thanks, get about 2-3 clips out of one gas form each mags, good for saving the gas
    Troyad21: That mp5 looks the business with the mp5, and im sure it would look even better when the shell of the eotech sprayed green ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Troyad21

Cheers Damo and I think when my ACOG comes that will be getting the green treatment too :D...Now just have to get some more Krylon :confused:
    Anyone know if MIA still stock it...havent been up there in ages?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

AFAIK, they do indeed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Troyad21

AFAIK, they do indeed :)

Good man...Think I'll be taking a trip over there on Sunday so.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

haha when I toke it out of the box, in an M4 box:P whick makes me believe you have a m4 Richie:P I was like wow!:)
    thanks

An M4...

I have more M4s than i know what to do with., :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

love the svd hoplite, not 100% a fan of the furniture but the metal work looks really nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Thanks Puding have to agree if I can get my hands on more accurate polymer or wooden furniture I'll snap it up. Its early days for the CA SVD not too many aftermarket parts out yet. Still its a bit cheaper than the Real Sword and seems to shoot ok. If I ever get out to skirmish again I'll post up a review.

I just got 3 more 40 round magazines off firesupport.co.uk they were really good value.

Puding any recommendation for a sling? Regular AK sling?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

hoplite wrote: »
    Thanks Puding have to agree if I can get my hands on more accurate polymer or wooden furniture I'll snap it up. Its early days for the CA SVD not too many aftermarket parts out yet. Still its a bit cheaper than the Real Sword and seems to shoot ok. If I ever get out to skirmish again I'll post up a review.

I just got 3 more 40 round magazines off firesupport.co.uk they were really good value.

Puding any recommendation for a sling? Regular AK sling?

sounds nice, from what I've read the ca gearbox are compatible with existing spares on the market which is something over the real sword

yep an ak sling is what you want, i would pikc up a genuine one on ebay or somewhere else, normally set you back about 10 usd unfortunately the 'replica' airsoft versions i've come across are liable to break not worth the risk consider getting the real thing is not that much, its simple but works

DSC_87040001.jpg
    DSC_87020001.jpg
    DSC_87090001.jpg
    DSC_87060001.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Well done on the HBAR, mine is muck in comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭jugger

too many optics ???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Airsofter101

There are some nice guns there i like the G36

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭elDiablo79

hi daz nice vest and scar. where did you get the vest? im looking for the same one but in olive drab. is it heavy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

we got the vests from ehobbyasia, they have them in olive green as well as far as i can remember..no, they fairly light but tough enough construction..think they worked out at about €45-50 including shipping

you dont have the link by any chance just so i get the right one. cheers

thanks again man.:)

nice collection DAZ, especially liek the SCAR:D

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭scar 101

yo jugger what make of m14 is that and is it a springer.

nice collection DAZ, especially liek the SCAR:D

thanks mate ;)

been looking into putting a launcher onto my SCAR (dboys) mind you :P the EGLM looks nice, but a bit heavy and my habd gets sore if keep ithorizontal, need a foregrip, then i wanted a normal M4 style one but SCAR decided to tear the gearbox out of it:(:rolleyes: where you get EGLM anywas?

i dont find it too heavy, i actually find it improves the balance of the gun for me...got the launcher from QAS

• Advertisement

ah right, yeah that's where i found one, website is down for constuction:P well what make is it again you have? mine has all metal front and ABS back so it's front heavy already

Advertisement