Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

the EGLM is VFC and the scar itself is an Ares

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

ah right... ow ARES nice:D here's me with the D-boys, I got a problem with FN:P
    SCAR-L and F2000 hha:rolleyes:

they sure know how to turn out nice guns :D

yup defintely, F2000 is kinda a weird gun though, but nice, then again so do Ares....tavor:) especially heard mixed reviews but seems good:D

well they certainly didnt skimp on quality with the scar anyway

• Advertisement

good:) i must say, i know they;re considered low end range, but the d-boys version is nice too:D and the F2000 is jLS again nice, and outranged some of the igh end guns:)

what make is the FN2000?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

lovely galil there MerryDespot, i notice the ak pmag in the back ground is that for the galil as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Cheers Puding - yeah, I got it as a stand-in for the impossible to find galil mid caps - it needs modifications to fit (but should fit/feed once I'm finished with it). I know it's overkill, but as well as being easier to get over here I like the look of the beta mag - and the fact that you can keep track of your ammo levels!

can you throw up a picture once you have done the work if you can :) rather interested :D

• Advertisement

Will do Puding. It's a question of getting the mag catch lip to fit the mag release catch. I know what needs to be done - it's just a question of getting the fit right (what needs to go and what needs to be filled). As soon as I've got it working I'll let you know. I've got to be careful doing it as the beta mags make for an expensive mistake if I do it wrong!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Nice longwhitecross, how much was she?

what make is the FN2000?

G&G :D.....nah JLS :P still solid as a rock, it's a bullpup so it's ABS but it's compact so light and durable:)

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭longwhitecross+

Nice longwhitecross, how much was she?

Hey mate, she's €145 from hobbyairsoft.ie, but i scored her for 80+ p&p as a 'as new used' when they had 3 such ones to shift, as per their thread in retailer section. Last of the 3 i'm afraid :pac:

In truth I was hoping it wasn't quite so immaculate, and now I don't want to skirmish it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

hey lads, jeez how many g*ns you all have! just a question from newb: where are you getting them from??? is it ok to buy them from abroad via online? any reputable places? any problems with delivery? sorry if it's in wrong topic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Sgt.pepper

hey lads, jeez how many g*ns you all have! just a question from newb: where are you getting them from??? is it ok to buy them from abroad via online? any reputable places? any problems with delivery? sorry if it's in wrong topic

i would ask this in airsoft questions, you can get airsoft guns/equipment at any retailer (MIA,Eirsoft etc) it is ok to buy online as long as its legal limit, if its over the legal power then it will be destroyed at customs

auscam...im lovin the L86, looks the shiz

Silent, taking pics of your brother's equipment is cheating!!:P
    the pics of the gear in your closet are better haha, looks so dodgey:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

T4RGET wrote: »
    Silent, taking pics of your brother's equipment is cheating!!:P
    the pics of the gear in your closet are better haha, looks so dodgey:)

Never said all my own gear, they never use it anymore though

looking good merry, can go and pick up a galil know, the wife is not going to be happy :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

That's what I'm here for mate - to destroy happy marriages! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

StevieGriff, that 416 is class lookin, it makes me wanna go buy one :( :P

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    StevieGriff, that 416 is class lookin, it makes me wanna go buy one :( :P

Thanks very much:) I'm very happy with it myself, almost all the stuff on it is from Pro&T.
    Magpul MBUS Replica's (There's a reason that the only photo of them is when there flipped up, when there down they don't fit flush with the rail at all.)
    EOtech 552
    Tango Down Stubby QD fore grip
    Magpul XTM panel replicas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

How do you find the quality of the eotech from pro-t?

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

mcshape wrote: »
    How do you find the quality of the eotech from pro-t?

Brilliant, for 30 quid I thought it was gunna be shiote. But no ghosting even at the highest brightness on a sunny day.
    The quality of the Tango Down grip was awful, the pot metal is all rusted on it but a good sanding and a spray of paint and it was okish.

Brilliant, for 30 quid I thought it was gunna be shiote. But no ghosting even at the highest brightness on a sunny day.
    The quality of the Tango Down grip was awful, the pot metal is all rusted on it but a good sanding and a spray of paint and it was okish.

kinda off topic, but just a quick question, always wondered what ghosting was.. can you tell me?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

I'm liking your M16/203 there Flecktarn :D

What make is it though?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

kinda off topic, but just a quick question, always wondered what ghosting was.. can you tell me?:)

It's where you can see multiple reticles.

eotech_552_08.jpg

ah right, makes sense:) thanks, again Dread:P, you seem to be answering all my questions haha:P so bad eotech's will have ghostings? mm interesting, something to watch out for i suppose:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

ah right, makes sense:) thanks, again Dread:P, you seem to be answering all my questions haha:P so bad eotech's will have ghostings? mm interesting, something to watch out for i suppose:)

No problem, glad I can be of some use ;).
    And yeah sh!te eotech'd will have ghosting, usually the cheaper ones. But be careful I was in a shop here in Ireland and they were trying to sell me an eotech for €100 with the worst ghosting I have ever seen. :eek:

Advertisement