Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    No problem, glad I can be of some use ;).
    And yeah sh!te eotech'd will have ghosting, usually the cheaper ones. But be careful I was in a shop here in Ireland and they were trying to sell me an eotech for €100 with the worst ghosting I have ever seen. :eek:

right? and they had it on for you to look through? what did they say, it's offers enhanced aiming, makes you be able to aim at two people at once.... :p:rolleyes: something like that hah:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Nah, I just put it down and said I think I'll leave it for now ;). But we're kinda going off topic now....*Looks around for any mod's*

yeah we'll leave it now so, cheers gain and srry people and mods:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Nice Moggser but is that a mini ACM M4 i see on the bed.........

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

yeah that would be one alright but it belongs to me lil fella if i find a dump pouch big enough he can come to senny wimmie to watch me back lol

• Advertisement

nice collection, you're going to Senny? you lucky.... haha and your son:P hope to do that with my son when I get older, a lot older....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

yeah sure am goin to Senny alright as for the lil fella he'll have to wait a good while till then he can just pick the bb's up off the floor

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

@Hardtop
    Do you know that bit in Beverly Hills Cop where Axel Foley goes into Billy's room to use the phone and sees the gun rack on the back of his bedroom door?
    Well, "Hardtop, we've got to talk".

@Puding
    I really like how that turned out - very very nice result.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Wow berkut,really nice, look fantastic. In great nick too........ they brand new sheet yeah?:D

Lol looks like you took the gear to a hotel room somewhere for a saucy photo shoot!

(nice gear btw)

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭longwhitecross+

@Hardtop

You sir, have far too gorgeous and large a collection.. I suggest you hand some over immediately ;)

@FranktheManc

That thing is absolutely awesome. Do you ever take her out? Looks so pristine.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

I heard frank was after retiring and taking up coarse fishing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

RPK Drrrrooooolllllll that is fantastic looking.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

darn puding, that vsr looks amazing, love the bandage stuff on the scope

and frank, that rpk looks deadly:) rpg scope is very cool but, is that an m4 flash hider i see?:P

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

Hey Sod'o swords, where did you get that vegetato camo?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Flecktarn.co.uk
    They only have the trousers in stock, i have a vest for it on the way, which will be here either now while i'm in college, which isn't good, or tomorrow hopefully.
    Trying to find a shirt, but it's stupid prices from most places. There's a supposedly water proof jacket on that airsoft club site, but i'd rather the lighter Shirt.

Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

@Hardtop

@FranktheManc

That thing is absolutely awesome. Do you ever take her out? Looks so pristine.

Only had her out the once but didnt see use, she was actually second hand when i piced her up so shes not too pristine.

gungun wrote: »

and frank, that rpk looks deadly:) rpg scope is very cool but, is that an m4 flash hider i see?:P

Tis boy, tryin to replicate this for the moment:
    RPK-014.jpg

until i can get this turned on a lathe instead:

Pictures%20089%20flash%20hider.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Frank, she is a beast. Give her all the TLC she deserves:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

have to agree lovely rpk there, the rpg sight is a lovely touch

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭roryk1

hightower have to say cage is wopper have to get one myself liking the gbb m4 its nice

Yeah pretty nice setup ya got there hightower, where did you get that "gun cage"? And what was the damage?

• Advertisement

thanks lads, tis a big bit of kit alright, about 3foot deep, 4 foot accross and 6 foot high. Fininshed in all chrome so looks the business. Damage was 200 eur from displaysense.ie, expensive enough but well worth it tbh.

lol the apartment is starting to look like WE are sponsering me these days seeing as evrthin hanging there is WE full metal gbb's :D love 'em.

Ouch, didn't think it would be that much :(. Although it's bigger then the picture makes it out to be.

yeah twas fair pricey considering but the way I see it between the accessories pistols and gbb rifles there is over a grands worth so might was well have somewhere nice to keep it.... that and my new place has a spare room which will now be my "man room" gun rack, hd digital, 32" and xbox......

Queue the "haarrr haarrr haarrr haarrr"

112304hi.jpg

hightower1 wrote: »
    spare room which will now be my "man room" gun rack, hd digital, 32" and xbox......

I like that idea:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Trev, you have a problem mate. I think you need to start getting rid of some of those pistols!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Trev, you have a problem mate. I think you need to start getting rid of some of those pistols!!:D
    my only problem pal is i only have 2 hands i cant play with them all at once :D

hightower1 wrote: »
    yeah twas fair pricey considering but the way I see it between the accessories pistols and gbb rifles there is over a grands worth so might was well have somewhere nice to keep it.... that and my new place has a spare room which will now be my "man room" gun rack, hd digital, 32" and xbox......

Queue the "haarrr haarrr haarrr haarrr"

Yeah your right, I've been looking for a decent storage system for myself but with twenty something guns I need a good bit of storage ;).

And nice room, maybe a stocked mini-fridge wouldn't go amiss.

20? c'mon Dread you're an armoury at this stage, you are screwed if a non airsoft knowing garda comes into your place:P
    '..I swear it's completely legal' 'what all 20 of them?' 'eh yeah?...'
    :P yup I can see that haha

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Airsofter101 very nice. How do you find the Noveske KX3?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

Puding wrote: »
    have to agree lovely rpk there, the rpg sight is a lovely touch

Thanks, i thought it set it off alright, makes for an odd cheek weld, though the height at the front end when the bipod is deployed componsates a bit.

That said I did see a lad on red alliance with one on a SVD so I can only imagine what that would be like fully prone in a sniping postion.

Advertisement