Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Thanks, i thought it set it off alright, makes for an odd cheek weld, though the height at the front end when the bipod is deployed componsates a bit.

That said I did see a lad on red alliance with one on a SVD so I can only imagine what that would be like fully prone in a sniping postion.

i came across that picture as well, seen a few real world pics of it mounted on assault rifles in Africa mainly

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

Puding wrote: »
    i came across that picture as well, seen a few real world pics of it mounted on assault rifles in Africa mainly

Yeah seen a few of them alright, i wonder how well they'd hold their zero.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Really liking the paintjobs on ur aegs Puding, the vsr looks pretty sweet :)

thank you :) had a few question on what i did, may try and put together a how to like i did with the refinished magazines

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

please do, i'm getting sick of my black vsr, and after seeing yours and real pics from iraq/afghanistan i really want it to look as good:)

• Advertisement

just had a look thought my cupboards and found both a vsr stock and a old aeg without a gearbox that i can use, as people seem interested i will more than likely do it in two parts, first one will be a simple paint finish with pigment afterwoods, the second one i will go over adding texture to flat surfaces as i did with the vsr and more extream weathering

just remember this is just going to be my way of doing it, i personally do not like fresh looking perfect paint jobs so i did my own thing :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Liken the Raider there Stone.cold :)

Would love to see a few more pics of it from different angles :D.

Is it the Plastica or Full Metal?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

mle1324 wrote: »
    Liken the Raider there Stone.cold :)

Would love to see a few more pics of it from different angles :D.

Is it the Plastica or Full Metal?
    Plastic its the short version

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

That gr16 is something beautiful Sparky, very different.
    Your parts bin must be overflowing with the originals at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭SparkyDNut

Many thanks... One or two bits left over, but that stock when it arrived was for a GBB, so I had to butcher the original stock tube to get it to take the GBB stock... all good in the end...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

jayziz moggy, the bleeeeeeeedin size of them photographs,.,lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

some one was messin wiv me camera and i dunno how to resize them lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Looks awesome Moggy. ;)
    Me wants...

What's it like to fire?

orgasmic aido

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

moggser wrote: »
    some one was messin wiv me camera and i dunno how to resize them lol

Open them up in MS Paint and resize them in the properties section.

And dont be minding the semi-professional photgraphers taking the mick Moggy....at least you OWN the one you photographed ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

ha! do you really think you'll ever see this gun again tony? this is worth deleting your phone number from me phone and forgettin ya for. :D

PS, moggy upload them to flickr and you'll have a chose of different size pics in the links from tiny little thumbnails, the size of my pic all the way up to the original size.

and less of that semi will ya! :p

Masada wrote: »

que quoza??

flickr's bleeeeedin deadly so fcuk off image shack lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Masada wrote: »
    ha! do you really think you'll ever see this gun again tony? this is worth deleting your phone number from me phone and forgettin ya for. :D

PS, moggy upload them to flickr and you'll have a chose of different size pics in the links from tiny little thumbnails, the size of my pic all the way up to the original size.

yeah had same problem and Masada here told me to put em up on flickr and it works!!! What's with everyone getting new AEG's all of a sudden ? nice kits though just seem to be flying in at the moment hah:)

Everyone needs a new aeg for the summer skirmishing :cool:
    Longwhitecross, that raider looks sweet with the aimpoint on it, i have the same aeg and i was wondering what red dot to get for it but now i have my mind made up :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭longwhitecross+

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Everyone needs a new aeg for the summer skirmishing :cool:
    Longwhitecross, that raider looks sweet with the aimpoint on it, i have the same aeg and i was wondering what red dot to get for it but now i have my mind made up :)

Glad to help :) In time I wanna get an ACOG to have the option

Yeh was thinking of getting a 4x acog for myne too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

T4RGET wrote: »
    What's with everyone getting new AEG's all of a sudden ? nice weapons though just seem to be flying in at the moment hah:)

Please don't call them weapons. They're not.

OzCam wrote: »
    Please don't call them weapons. They're not.

that's why I said AEG's first thought we all got past that stage we all know what they are. but I'll change it anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

It's not for us, it's for the loads and loads of people who don't know much about the topic but can still happen across these pages, and may come away with the wrong impression which'll do us no good at all. Thanks for changing it.

It's not for us, it's for the loads and loads of people who don't know much about the topic but can still happen across these pages, and may come away with the wrong impression which'll do us no good at all. Thanks for changing it.

yeah suppose but really a thread full of AEG's pictures isn't going to do much versus that 'word' :P but it's done sorry everybody:P:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

That is one nice G3, Kebn! I like your choice of camo too ;)

How much was the Walter sight? :)

Nice G3 mate. the colours match so well:)
    how do you look down the red dot? the rear sigh seems to be in the way?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭kebn

swiftblade wrote: »
    That is one nice G3, Kebn! I like your choice of camo too ;)

How much was the Walter sight? :)

Why thank you. I got the sight on boards for 25 euro, they're pretty cheap to buy new from Hong Kong too.
    T4RGET wrote: »
    Nice G3 mate. the colours match so well:)
    how do you look down the red dot? the rear sigh seems to be in the way?

Cheers, the colours matching were a wonderful coincidence alright, saved me having to krylon anything.

The sight is designed to be used with the iron sights, I really only use the red/green dot to illuminate the front sight in low light, otherwise I just use the irons as normal.

• Advertisement

kebn wrote: »

Cheers, the colours matching were a wonderful coincidence alright, saved me having to krylon anything.

The sight is designed to be used with the iron sights, I really only use the red/green dot to illuminate the front sight in low light, otherwise I just use the irons as normal.

good coincidence so:) ah right makes sense just wondering because it looks a bit akward in the picture

Advertisement