Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

That sight is designed to be used on the claw mount on MP5s and G3s. The real ones are mainly for the German market as tritium illuminated sights are banned there.

BTW kebn, what is the receiver like on the CA G3 quality wise, and is it abs of metal?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭kebn

T4RGET wrote: »
    good coincidence so:) ah right makes sense just wondering because it looks a bit akward in the picture

It does look like it obstructs the sight in the picture, probably the shallow depth of field.
    BTW kebn, what is the receiver like on the CA G3 quality wise, and is it abs of metal?

The externals overall are excellent, the receiver is made from metal (Aluminium, I'd wager, but I'm not certain). The only plastic parts are what you see in OD green, everything else is metal.

Richie, has left the church of magpul armaleet and joined the darkside of the bullpup.:D

Two bullpups I badly want need. It's the thought of dropping 5 ton and all that after work that putting me off the Tar.:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

lol, Ive been in the F2000 family for maybe 3 years now though. :D

Ive always said it about the Tavor though, it should cost half the price it is really. But with a few tune ups its a fantastic gun. I could pick the eyes outta flies with mine from 60-70 meters.

im looking at the G&G L85 AFV as a possible next addition to the bullpup collection. i was never a fan of the platform but in its shortest form it does really look nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

How did u get one aswell rossism ? :( :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭rossism

same place Masada got his;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

F2000 Richy? ya just couldn't resist:P I was hoping to be unique for a while:P
    that teh G&G one?

@ Masada, any idea if G&G plan on bringing out the EGLM type grenade launcher for the F2000?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,789 ✭✭✭Evade

The VFC Mk. 13 comes with a trigger that looks almost identical to the F2000 EGLM trigger.

Looks simialr alright but i dont think theres a rail underneath the handguard to attach it might go on with a bit of work do.

• Advertisement

Evade wrote: »
    The VFC Mk. 13 comes with a trigger that looks almost identical to the F2000 EGLM trigger.

They use different launchers but similar design. The F2000 has the FN GL1, the EGLM made for the SCAR was based on it, called the FN40GL aka the Mk13.

There is no rail under the F2000 handguard. It's designed that any lasers, lights, rails, launchers would be built into separate handguard units that can be quickly swaped out as needed. Hopefully G&G or a third part make the addon units for it. There are 3 or 4 for the real steel afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

How much are the g&g fn2000's?

thermo wrote: »
    How much are the g&g fn2000's?

In the past week of so G&G have released the FN FNC and it's going for $395, the SG 552 and 553 for $425, yet the older 550 was cheaper when it came came out and still is at $395. It's on eirsoft for €370.

I'd say the F2000 would be in the €380 bracket give or take 20 quid each way. I'm holding on for the "hunter" variant which will more than likely cost a few quid more.

I think Shiva quoted it would be in and around the 380 mark a few months back.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

In the past week of so G&G have released the FN FNC and it's going for $395, the SG 552 and 553 for $425, yet the older 550 was cheaper when it came came out and still is at $395. It's on eirsoft for €370.

I'd say the F2000 would be in the €380 bracket give or take 20 quid each way. I'm holding on for the "hunter" variant which will more than likely cost a few quid more.

thanks, iv a list with 3 guns on it and dont know which one to get first!

yup that right, I asked a few months back and it was €380 bit much for me so went with JLS version but that hunter one really has my eye now:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Just looked at some vids for the G&G F2000, Dammmmnnn!
    I WANT one now. Love the idea behind the adjustable gearbox so you can tune it without needing to change the spring or actually have to open it and take it apart.

~B

Yeah its a pretty cool feature, heres a pic of how it works, The spring guide screws in and regulates the power, and then the screw on the table there locks it in place. pretty smart design. :)

4632259223_e5833ecb0e.jpg

took it apart already:P
    good to know how it works though:)
    A lot of people getting the G&G one:( :P

Any chance of getting a picture of the other side of the F2000

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

I'll buy one if the Irish retailers get some in.
    Be nice to get one in OD :D
    (I'd finally have a use for STANAG mags on my shelf :D)

I've never liked the look of the gun but for some reason
    still want one, and am strangly attracted to them.

~B

When ya feel one of these ya fall in love with it, its an ergonomic masterpiece. :D

There hasn't been any word on an OD one yet, but you could just paint the black one i suppose,

• Advertisement

I just hope someone brings out the grenade launcher. that plus the scope G&G are bringing out will let me make the perfect gun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

Masada wrote: »
    When ya feel one of these ya fall in love with it, its an ergonomic masterpiece. :D

There hasn't been any word on an OD one yet, but you could just paint the black one i suppose,

Question for ya Masada. You didn't mention anything about the battery in your review, I'm guessing that means space isn't really a problem? And what length is the inner barrel?

Thanks fella:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Question for ya Masada. You didn't mention anything about the battery in your review, I'm guessing that means space isn't really a problem? And what length is the inner barrel?

It fits a 9.6v mini no probs. The inner barrel is approx. 430mm

Really? I was sure I mentioned that, my bad.

it takes pretty much any mini in there. the space is a little larger than that needed but not enough for large cell batteries, you wont have any problems getting a top of the range lipo in this space though, or just use regular mini cells as i did.

As said too, theres a 430mm barrel in there, its a normal barrel so no probs in replacing it if you want a new tightbore or anything. There's a list of its specs on the first page of the review. :)

did a bit of digging but can't find the G&G F2000 review. where is it or is it even on boards?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

did a bit of digging but can't find the G&G F2000 review. where is it or is it even on boards?

.....and what do you call the video i sent ya.......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

In Take Aim mag ;)

lol, yep its in the magazine (called the G&G G2010 ), the main feature in this issue, :)

heres a look at it too from those 2 mad aatv chaps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

And thats the one i showed T4RGET ;)

Advertisement