Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

haha., piss off you,.,:p

theres links in this post, on the second page i think, im not 100% on which shims yours takes what with being the CA and everything, i think its 7mm though.,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

if its a ca g36 line it would be 7mm i believe

nice one man., ;)

and dex, kudos for putting that scope on an MP7., :D.,lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Who'd have thought a scope could be bigger than an smg?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭cplcummins

didnt we end up wiping them out and winning because of that move??

i can remember running like a mad man only cause i had no comm's with the rest.
    but the fact we went back and dug in2 a better position made it.

the 2 guys in black spent something like 5 mins talking to each other beside a tree.
    glenn and martin wrapped around to the right..the trap was set..
    1 was bang killed..i topped the other 1..pealed left back to the base..and that was it for the contractors..

THE SCAR DONT MISS!!

cant make it this weekend.
    DEFO NEXT SAT THO FOR THE START OF GORSE HILL!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Never liked the appearance of an fn2000 before but i have to say thats a nice looking gun ya got vtec

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Never liked the appearance of an fn2000 before but i have to say thats a nice looking gun ya got vtec

Gotta agree here too - wow, it looks really :cool:cool:cool:. The black makes it look sooo much better than the tan. If you want some OD lmk but personally I'd leave it black - The scope and silencer work very well too! Really good job V.;)

Bet ya Dex wants it back:p

cheers lads., *waits patiently to see how long it takes aidan to buy one* :p

it was a fulgy one in tan but the black looks far better, its has a nice flat finish to it and the scope and supressor really change the shape of it and give it a nice look., i had intended it to be a work horse but the performance if it is brilliant, it only take 2 seconds to remove the whole barrel and hopup at the touch of a button and removing the gearbox is simple, (came with metal bushes as standard too). i had the whole gun stripped in about 2 mins.,:O gonna pack the inside of the casing with foam to muffle the gearbox noise a little, its pretty quiet as it is but being a bullpup the gearbox is right on your ear.,
    have to stop buying new guns or ill never get my M4 finished.,:D

what do ya think of an OD G36 aidan? i forgot to ask ya the other day for suggestions, i wanna do something different so i might pass it on to ya to do a job on it sometime.,:)

vtec wrote: »
    what do ya think of an OD G36 aidan? i forgot to ask ya the other day for suggestions, i wanna do something different so i might pass it on to ya to do a job on it sometime.,:)

OD may look good but I intended on trying something like urban camo (greys/black/blues...) in tiger stripe or something equally mad - inspiration from COD4:rolleyes: I think the shape lends itself to those patterns.

Your painting skills are well up to speed for me to try teach you to suck eggs:p
    I'll do a trade with ya - some 2K matt pu paints & lacquer for some advice/help with regard to tweaking the G36. ?:D

sounds like a plan.,:D
    but ill have to make it juuuust nearly as good as mine, but not quiet.,:p
    lol, ill be doing keiths aswell so we can all have a G36 party some weekend.,:D

oh is yours JG or CA? my JG had 6mm bushes and i believe the CA has 7mm.,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

I agree i never though i'd see the day when a FN2000 would look good but jaysus vtec you proved me wrong.

You must have some collection at this stage

JG :o

:D

yeah im running out of space already mweelrea, and theres loads more to go including a 249 and a few pistols.,lol

no need to be embarrassed aidan, infact you should be proud and laugh at all those CA toting posers who spent a lot more for the same thing., :D
    not pointing at anyone in particular ahem... flashingbluelite... ehem.,

OD may look good but I intended on trying something like urban camo (greys/black/blues...) in tiger stripe or something equally mad

This is the nicest urban paint job i found on the intraweb, iv been considering painting my railed mp5k like this as i only use it in cqb/urban games but iv a feeling it might look a little too strange considering ill still be wearing flecktarn in said games :(.
    urban2.jpg
    What ye think?

Hmm, looks a bit too, "stencily" if ya know what i mean,.,

yea it is that, i rather like the basic colours though, how wrong dya think it would look with a flecktarn loadout though?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

yea it is that, i rather like the basic colours though, how wrong dya think it would look with a flecktarn loadout though?

it doesnt matter if it doesnt match i think, im hopefully gonna get aidan to

paint my m15 us woodland and ill be using it with acu if i join the white skulls,

now there is a combo that doesnt work lol :D

:cool::cool::cool:

nay its not bad really scope, just that i prefer having a particular partern like the multicam or digital etc rather than random patterns.,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

vtec wrote: »
    sounds like a plan.,:D
    but ill have to make it juuuust nearly as good as mine, but not quiet.,:p
    lol, ill be doing keiths aswell so we can all have a G36 party some weekend.,:D

oh is yours JG or CA? my JG had 6mm bushes and i believe the CA has 7mm.,

A party you say???? good idea!!!! ATTENTION ALL H&K G36 owners!!!!!! lol if we find out what we need to upgrade them we could order in bulk and richie could maybe ,if he was kind enough, show us how to strip aegs down , replace bits and pieces, and put it all back together, making sure that no one was shooting hot :D and then aido could paint them all :D :O cheeky..............

lol., sounds like a plan, whats the betting you end up with parts left over.,:p

im gonna need some more bushings for another gun so if any of ya want to organise a bulk order it would be handy.,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Only the JG G36... You know the one that works :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

That's a hell of an abomination you have there Scope... Maybe it's just the stock though, the cheap and plasticy CAR stock just looks wrong... maybe a MagPul M93 would look good but at the moment it's just wrong!... I'd be happy to let you try my M93 on

Lol :p, Yea it is that Mark. I gave up on my mp7 and tried to resist getting an mp5k as everyone and their pooch has one. I had to go for something a little different. I hate armalites but i actually rather like the stock,i had planned to take the stock of altogether but i might just leave it on [for most games]
    Looking forward to getting the urban paint job for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I quite like it scope, looks kinda like a mini HK416 to me lol Shottie looks well too, good performer?

Cheers,
    the shotty is very scary to be on the recieving end off thanks to the whole 8mm bb thing [sorry bout your ear Ozzie :o] It has a much shorter range then a TM shotty and is completely different in the way it spreads etc. its a good gun up to about 60 maybe 70 feet depending on what weight bb's are used. It takes ages to reload in the field though so ya really need another gun with it as ya only get 14 shots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Fiach Dubh

From somebody who is no fan of Armalites I actually think the M4 type stock works quite well on the MP5K Scope. I was secretly admiring it at the birthday game ;) And after having a quick shot of your M500 I'm having to fight the urge to order the 6mm version right now :D

;)
    Fiach mate id wait a while till more info about the 6mm's performance comes out as some people say it has no hop at all and that all 5 bb's just drop together. Also read some reviews on the original 6mm Marushin version where apparantly theirs not much of a spread compared to the "magical" 8mm spread. In saying that it would have clear advantages if this aint through.
    Get your self an 8mm mate its just so much more badass lol :p

that MP5 looks the business if you ask me., the M4 stocks goes very well with it.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Fiach Dubh

;)
    Fiach mate id wait a while till more info about the 6mm's performance comes out as some people say it has no hop at all and that all 5 bb's just drop together. Also read some reviews on the original 6mm Marushin version where apparantly theirs not much of a spread compared to the "magical" 8mm spread. In saying that it would have clear advantages if this aint through.
    Get your self an 8mm mate its just so much more badass lol :p

Thanks Scope. I think I will go for the 8mm then.

• Advertisement

Well if you can wait a little while it would probably be best as the few reports on the 6mm versions are fairly conflicting at the moment.
    if not dive in and get the golf-ball launcher like myself :p

Advertisement