Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Area: You rich f@cker, sooo jealous.

General: Beaut of a sig, didnt know you could get an RIS lower like that. Make?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Area: You rich f@cker, sooo jealous.

General: Beaut of a sig, didnt know you could get an RIS lower like that. Make?

The photo posted with the Tavor looks similar to the photo Firekitten posted
    of her Tavor even down to the Pink Sheets/Duvet cover. :eek:

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Beez

General, is the Sig a G&G 550?

So want..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

It looks nice alright, full metal? I nearly prefered the earlier set-up with the scope, but thats because it reminds me of counter strike! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

Thanks for the kind words :D

Yeah its a G&G, full steel and polymer. Yeah I too like the initial setup, but Im already in the process of turning the SR into a DMR :/

@Lethal_Bullet: Make is custom :p I had an old JG side rail lying around so I drilled two holes and hay presto I had a foregrip ready rail. the only problem is that it is at a slight slant due to the design of the handguard. If you get the proper under rail it'll be perfect but I (a) I didn't have such a rail and (b) I find a foregrip completely useless if its that close to the receiver.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

nice 1911 thermo would not like to be on the recieving end of that:)
    whats the fps like

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

@Lethal_Bullet: Make is custom :p I had an old JG side rail lying around so I drilled two holes and hay presto I had a foregrip ready rail. the only problem is that it is at a slight slant due to the design of the handguard. If you get the proper under rail it'll be perfect but I (a) I didn't have such a rail and (b) I find a foregrip completely useless if its that close to the receiver.

Keep the "Autosnipe" look:p

When I said make I actually meant the gun, but you answered that anyways. Must get my mits on a GandG some day and see how they compare with the JG. That said at 110 squids the JG is a steal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Hey Thermo.... sweet 1911! big punch goodness on that I'd say!
    Very jealous indeed, congrats!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Scody94 wrote: »
    nice 1911 thermo would not like to be on the recieving end of that:)
    whats the fps like

She is comin in at 230 ish with a .27g, I don't get the same range as a 6 mm but there is no " sorry I didn't feel getting hit".

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

hightower1 wrote: »
    Hey Thermo.... sweet 1911! big punch goodness on that I'd say!
    Very jealous indeed, congrats!

Thanks, I really like it, it's my pimp gun!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Nice collectables Joker

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

Beautiful 1911 Horsey. Is the metal kit PGC?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

beautiful TM Sig P226 there squad :)

everyone else..hands off..it's mine I tell yis (when he sells it of course ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Horse84

Beautiful 1911 Horsey. Is the metal kit PGC?

Unfortunately not it's the shooter's design slide and frame ,still a nice finish though:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

very nioce Joker

but where in the **** did you get that 2 euro coin its huge!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Irishmaster... I honestly think thats the nicest looking m4 I have ever seen and I include anything I've owned in that. Simple, clean and tactical looking. Thats gorgeous. Top job.

Is the socom stock based on a stock tube like the standard one thats already on the my or is it a solid piece?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

hightower1 wrote: »
    Irishmaster... I honestly think thats the nicest looking m4 I have ever seen and I include anything I've owned in that. Simple, clean and tactical looking. Thats gorgeous. Top job.

Is the socom stock based on a stock tube like the standard one thats already on the my or is it a solid piece?
    Thanks! Have no idea about the stock! Just a bog standard one you get with the CQB/H that has 3/4 slide positions on it. Not done anything to the gun, just added a few accessories. Dont like the look of guns when they are so full of things, like some ppls! Just a clean look i generally like as you said! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Zen 2nd

Just got these this morning :D

vrssg5.jpg
    2r4naqg.jpg

What make are they ?

Very nice finish on those. They would look mental with a
    some exotic wood grips.

~B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 johndillinger

Hey bullets nice ordinance collection you have there.
    Are they deactivated or just cast replicas?
    I ask due to the grinding marks down the sides of some.
    Is there much weight to them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Zen 2nd

bullets wrote: »
    What make are they ?

some exotic wood grips.

~B

They are WE, full metal.

If you want that particular model it can only be bought from Evike.com, they have some sort of exclusive deal going on.

Hey bullets nice ordinance collection you have there.
    Are they deactivated or just cast replicas?
    I ask due to the grinding marks down the sides of some.
    Is there much weight to them.

Cast replicas.
    There is a bit of weight in them alright not too heavy,
    but best not to be used for lobbing if people are about.

The HE-NR423 (and think the fuse was NR2342??) used
    years ago for practice in the FCA were smaller than these replicas.
    Would not mind getting some of these. Used to practice
    on grass at 3 distances were you lobbed the thing and hoped it
    did not bounce or roll outside the target circles.
    (EDIT: PRB NR 423 was the name of the yoke)

Hopefully I wont end up like this dude one of the days:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1082974/Pictured-Incredible-weapons-haul-man-jailed-putting-750-grenades-Soviet-rocket-launcher-eBay.html
    ~B

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Drachnien

Hey Sone.Cold!
    Nice to see someone else who has the Thunder Maul. I got one a while ago and was fairly surprised with it's performance (Now i'm having a nightmare getting a second one for my GF to stop her stealing mine :rolleyes:)

Is your one still completely stock ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

bullets wrote: »
    What make are they ?

some exotic wood grips.

~B

they're froma game/movie that's probably why they have the exclusive right
    oh it's an anime, Quote
    This pistol is inspired by the Beretta used by the character Revy in the anime Black Lagoon

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Nice G2010. Where'd ya get the SA80 sling? I'd be looking for something similiar for my one, if I can get it to work for more than 300 rounds at a time...

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

I got it from Flecktarn.co.uk:
    http://www.flecktarn.co.uk/asags3ux.html
    They're out of stock of new ones at the moment.

Wrapping it around the F2000 and still leaving enough slack to unclip it from the front swivel to take the gun apart (using a clip which was the most useful bit of that Blackhawk sling) leaves little slack for loosening it up a lot when it's in its tight position - but it's still grand for carrying that way, and undoing the buckle provides as much play as I need for shooting, anyway.

Getting it through the rear sling-holes was a frustrating lesson in patience and tweezers-and-pliers skills.

Cool, thanks. I think I read on another thread that you installed a TK Twist Barrel? How does it perform in the AEG, much improvement over the original barrel?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Nice piece of kit Shane. Did you block off the holes at the sling loop at the rear of the receiver? I was thinking of getting one of these but I am a bit put off by the holes for the sling opening straight through the body - is it handy enough to block these off on the inside? Wouldn't fancy spending that much on an aeg to get assorted skirmish crap (hereafter ASC) into the receiver where all the nice and important things reside.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

That's right, a Guarder soft hop-up rubber and a Tanio Koba Hop-Twist barrel are the mods I've done to it; oh, and a spring downgrade to an M100 because the one that came in it would make, to quote Masada, "a spare shock-absorber for me car".

Due to the nature of its arrival (after closing the house, just finishing packing the car to hurry to the airport to go to Berget a van pulls up and a man walks towards me with a big box) I never got time to fiddle with it much, and installed the mods on a hostel bunk in Stockholm, so I've never fired it with the original barrel. It does seem to produce a nice flatish trajectory and I had a couple of nice single-shot kills at decent range up at Predator the other day where I watched the BB travel right down the centre of my crosshair, getting smaller and smaller before providing a satisfying thwap and a cry of "hit!". Not convinced it's worth the money, but I'd ordered in the barrel before the gun arrived and it's certainly grand, at least. It's 430mm for the regular military version F2000.

• Advertisement

Yeah, I've have a Guarder hop and active breaking mosfet in mine. I was thinking about installing either a TK barrel or a standard Promethus tightbore in her, but wasn't sure which would provide better perforance. About the spring, when I fire mine on semi you can really hear the spring, was it the same for you and did the new spring make much of a difference?

Cheers

Advertisement