Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

ye where did you get it? very nice collection and the little caption in teh title is cool too :D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Seriously nice collection there Carentan, especially like the prs stock. Being thinking of using one of those stock's for a project.....Very nicely done;)

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

mle1324 wrote: »
    @ Frank

Are those shottys gas or spring ?

BE Gas 8mm, can barely tolerate AEGs never mind springers.
    Stone.cold wrote: »
    Frank where did u get the second shotgun wit the folding stock??

Shes just the ACM/BE 8mm shotty the shortened pistolgrip version, with a RS ATI Folding stock, grand for Airsoft but useless for RS.
    Came from RSOV a good while back.

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Carentan Killer

Seriously nice collection there Carentan, especially like the prs stock. Being thinking of using one of those stock's for a project.....Very nicely done;)

Thanks Darth :)
    The Magpul PRS stock is great I highly recommend using one.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Love the setup Area1128...really must do something tidy like that for mine as well...only prob then is I'd have to fill it up :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

@ Thermo, Scary realistic. Next time though please use Flickr or Photobucket or resize first. Way huge images.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

@ Thermo, Scary realistic. Next time though please use Flickr or Photobucket or resize first. Way huge images.

thanks, which is better flickr or photobucket?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Flickr imo

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Much of a muchness. I use PB but only cause it was the first one that came along. If you were to do a load of photography Flickr would probably be better but as just a general image dump either is fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

That las pic from Stercus Accidit Yum Yum Yum Yum
    looks like a savage bit of kit :D

~B

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

bullets wrote: »
    That las pic from Stercus Accidit Yum Yum Yum Yum
    looks like a savage bit of kit :D

~B

Tis nice :)

Had a bit of a wobble in the front end (second hand trade) but I sorted it out and its solid as a rock now, am very happy with it, working 3 round burst and all.

They have a notorious creaky stock, but a tear down and serious greasing sorted it, its as smooth as they come now.

Just a bit fussy over the foregrip which has some play, but as plastic furniture, I can live with it over a barrel moving.

I look forward to giving it a game or two soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

@oeb: Had occassion to use a G2010 the other day. I must say I was very very very impressed. Range and accuracy actually made me stand staring with my mouth wide open!! ;)

SgtBob wrote: »
    @oeb: Had occassion to use a G2010 the other day. I must say I was very very very impressed. Range and accuracy actually made me stand staring with my mouth wide open!! ;)

Got one today too, Not overly impressed with the sturdyness of it considering it was over 400 Euro''s but still its NICE!!!

Very Comfortable to Hold and I was surprised that it actually sounds Quite to fire on semi! compared to other AEG's!!
    maybe nice for a Sniper using an electric gun rather than a bolty ??

~B

bullets wrote: »
    Got one today too, Not overly impressed with the sturdyness of it considering it was over 400 Euro''s but still its NICE!!!

Very Comfortable to Hold and I was surprised that it actually sounds Quite to fire on semi! compared to other AEG's!!
    maybe nice for a Sniper using an electric gun rather than a bolty ??

~B

I was surprised at the quietness myself.

I dont think I'd snipe with it. It's too impressive. Definitely an assault style, you want people to see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

I did a bit of sniping with mine (well, sitting on a hill where people couldn't see me plugging folks down below in a village) and it was well up to the task. It's been upgraded a little though, I never did fire it stock so don't know how it compares.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Loving it so far, only got as far as the garden with a couple of cans yet, so I'm just waiting till I can get it somewhere with a bit more room to zero in the scope and adjust the hopup. I'm also waiting on a sling to arrive.

Love the heft of it too, the one worry that I had was that my giant shovel hands might be too large for the moulded grip, but as it turns out it fits perfect!

oeb wrote: »
    Love the heft of it too, the one worry that I had was that my giant shovel hands might be too large for the moulded grip, but as it turns out it fits perfect!
    Yeah, it's chunky alright. I don't have small hands, but even still I find them getting tired when carrying it for long periods.

CroppyBoy That is amazing work you have done and amazing pics. WWII stuff is going to me the focus of my
    future things to buy for my collection. Nearly running out of things I want modern wise.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Absolutely Fantastic Gewehr 98 Croppyboy kudos that just looks perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

You will find that the exposed metal will dull on its own bullets, fresh scratches will look fresh, but not after some handling and humidity do their jobs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

CroppyBoy that collection is full of, how you say, WIN!:D
    Beautiful looking pieces, may I enquire as to whether the bayonet is original or a replica?

Bullets, that FAL looks 10x better with wear applied, nicely done.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Killinator wrote: »
    CroppyBoy that collection is full of, how you say, WIN!:D
    Beautiful looking pieces, may I enquire as to whether the bayonet is original or a replica?

Bullets, that FAL looks 10x better with wear applied, nicely done.

Cheers guys! ;). The bayonet is original Killinator, bought that a good 10 years back or so (getting old I am!! :rolleyes:) it was excavated from somewhere and so is in 'relic' condition. Made by 'Mundlos' in 1938 and cost me the pricely sum of £20, the same price I paid for the Carl Zeiss 6X30 dientglas binos with original case (and with perfect lenses)! I didnt even bother trying to haggle with the seller that day! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Nice collection Puni, any problems with the UZI?

Stealthirl, what's the sling you have on the G2010? I'm using a SA80 sling on mine, but it looks a bit crap, I was looking for one like the one you have, but all I could find was the urban E.R.T. one, which works out at about $150 by the time you have taken taxes and shipping into account.

Stealthirl, what's the sling you have on the G2010? I'm using a SA80 sling on mine, but it looks a bit crap, I was looking for one like the one you have, but all I could find was the urban E.R.T. one, which works out at about $150 by the time you have taken taxes and shipping into account.

Stealth's sling is an Urban E.R.T one, he had the same trouble finding slings or sling mounts. Think it worked out for him at about €80.

http://store.urbanertslings.com/fnurhyslki.html

I'm sure he can confirm the price, when he is on again.

The sling is great, seriously strong and fits perfect.

SgtBob wrote: »
    Stealth's sling is an Urban E.R.T one, he had the same trouble finding slings or sling mounts. Think it worked out for him at about €80.

http://store.urbanertslings.com/fnurhyslki.html

I'm sure he can confirm the price, when he is on again.

The sling is great, seriously strong and fits perfect.

One of the main things that's bugging me about the aeg is the fact that the butt plate is so easy to knock off. I have been skirmishing with a couple of pieces of duct tape securing it, but I would like something more attractive =)

One of the main things that's bugging me about the aeg is the fact that the butt plate is so easy to knock off. I have been skirmishing with a couple of pieces of duct tape securing it, but I would like something more attractive =)

Again, I'm sure Stealth can shed more light on this than I can, but was looking at it in person on Sat, and the butt plate is well held on, But you can still bend it open to change the battery easy enough.

I have an SA-80 sling on mine wrapping right the way around the stock through the sling points, so I dug up a couple of velcro hook rings from some piece of kit that was in my bits bag and put one on either side. Then I put the loop backing from a velcro name tape stretching from one to the other across the butt-plate and it holds in on nicely, and can be removed velcro-style when I need to twiddle the battery.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

yup as bob said i got it off urban ERT.
    it cam in about €70,expensive but it works very well.
    i soked the adaptor in water before i put it on and then dryed it with a hairdryer after and it was like it was part of the gun.

you can pull up the bottom of the stock plate to chenge battery if needed aswell.

i was going to make a sling but i got lazy LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

Were can I get one,Airsofty1 WERE ?

Advertisement