Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

whydave wrote: »
    Were can I get one,Airsofty1 WERE ?

http://www.airsoftpark.com/product_info.php?products_id=3036

might do the trick?

EDIT- Thanks DeBurca - I never realised they were available in Ireland.:o:o:o
    Sorry.

MID WEST AIRSOFT - FTW.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Mid West Airsoft also have them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

nice F2000:) where you get the sling for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

thanks.got it off urban ERT slings,expensive but well worth it,just cant transfare to weekside very neatly with it.

Stealthirl wrote: »
    thanks.got it off urban ERT slings,expensive but well worth it,just cant transfare to weekside very neatly with it.

ah right thanks :) looks the part anyways. Ican't hold my F2000 in my left haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭munster_mafia

@ Stealth, is the dot sight you have on the F2000 an aimpoinit M2?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

the one on the masda is a king arms M2 replica with tan cover on it,mine is a king arms aswell but not shure what its based on.
    both were got from hobby in Rathcoole if u want to ask them about it

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

Awesome VSR Puding, I love the paint job! How does the firefly bucking perform? They seem to be getting scarces among the places that usually stock them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Awesome VSR Puding, I love the paint job! How does the firefly bucking perform? They seem to be getting scarces among the places that usually stock them.

the firefly is great used them before and love the things, agree there thin on the ground like most high end Japanese custom parts, when there in stock people normal by 2 or 3 which does not help, you just have to set up stock alerts and buy them as soon as there in stock :)

i got mine from wgc about a week ago and there already sold out

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

Puding wrote: »
    the firefly is great used them before and love the things, agree there thin on the ground like most high end Japanese custom parts, when there in stock people normal by 2 or 3 which does not help, you just have to set up stock alerts and buy them as soon as there in stock :)

i got mine from wgc about a week ago and there already sold out

Guess I'll just have to keep on hunting for one! Tried a King Arms VSR/Tm bucking at it was covered with massive casting marks:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

Puding what make of Scope is that one and were did you get it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

jeawan wrote: »
    Puding what make of Scope is that one and were did you get it ?

hi, it is similar to this one, a 3.5-10x40 m4 replica with 40mm flash hider and some 40mm covers

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/ea-m3-3-5-10x40-r-g-b-illuminated-rifle-scope-mil-dot.html
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/scope-lens-quick-open-cover-40mm-p-1058.html
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/scope-kill-flash-acog-p-2325.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

What are you using to fix the torch to the Silencer?? Have the same as you and i have been looking for a way bar duct tape ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

bigben121 thats one sweet lookin mp5,whats the make? it gas or aeg?

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭bigben121

bigben121 thats one sweet lookin mp5,whats the make? it gas or aeg?

surprisingly its galaxy :p its an aeg , exactly one joule and is like a kilo and a bit, but bad thing is the rails are plastic .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

bigben121 wrote: »
    surprisingly its galaxy :p its an aeg , exactly one joule and is like a kilo and a bit, but bad thing is the rails are plastic .

well it def a nice bit of kit, like the non run of the mill guns,thanks for posting it

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Glad you like her lefty!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

thermo wrote: »
    Glad you like her lefty!
    Like is an understatement, I love it.
    I shall call her Ms. Brappage...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

tis a beast alright (when he finally got it working :D:D)

Daz1214 wrote: »
    tis a beast alright (when he finally got it working :D:D)
    Just had to move a few wires around is all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

What pistol grip is that, Lefty? Looks pretty nice

Inari wrote: »
    What pistol grip is that, Lefty? Looks pretty nice
    It's a G27 one I think, will dig up a link for you in a minute.
    It is very nice, much nicer than the standard M4 one.
    Linky

good god Ger, what is THAT!! :) that looks mean :) nice one, and too thermo of course :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Nice display J.D.R

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

Serious M1...How much did she set you back!?! The GBBR makes it all the sweeter

you never cease to amuse Mog :D:D:D...how do you find the VFC? am picking up a Heavy VFC nest week

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

yeah i think it looks well lol

well i love the SSR and was lookinig at the one you was getting and was tempted :)

mine just shat itself today on its first outing its a small issue i think (hope) it had a insane ROF even on a 8.4 just the VFC motor i guess it it went all funny when firing some burst and then sreeched and now refuse's to turn over bit like the missus lol

sounds like the motor has disengaged, sohould be an easy fix...looking forward to getting mine and giving it a good barp..need to pick up a few mags though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

yeah im chomping at teh bit to get it looked at for mac the weekend

the mags Daz are pricey they will run ya about 50 snots a lot of 3 with out shipping.... they have nice little ranger plates things on them but im looking for the 7.62 Magpul's for it

• Advertisement

the ares/star mags fit them, richie was telling me and there are 70rd mids in boxes of 10 on ehobby for 30 blips

Advertisement