Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

just looked at them there and nearly puked lol they look like bulimic mags very pastey

i was going more for the look when i got mine vfc mags for a vfc gun and they are 160 rds dont need more then 6

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

yeah, havent decided myself which to go for, a box of those will do while i pick up vfc ones and can use those star ones as spares then

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

yeah suppose ya could do alright not really losing much if they dont work out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

could not sleep so randomly started browsing the photo thread from the beginning and found a lot of photos i had posted i had forgotten about, interesting to look back and see what i had brought and sold over time, how my tastes had changed and even how the photo style had changed , not just for myself but also the community as a whole

edit; came across o1s1n posting when he first got his Trilux SUIT scope ( 3/2/2009), amazing to think that project was only just finished a month or so back http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=58884495&postcount=359

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

I had an m4 way back when :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Grrr Ger :P when you get the F2000 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

T4RGET wrote: »
    Grrr Ger :P when you get the F2000 :eek:
    Yesterday, it's freaking sweeeetttt!

sure as hell kicks the **** out of my chinasoft F2000 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Horse that M14 GBB looks like a monster of a yoke! WOW!
    you can almost feel the weight of it just by looking at the photo that how heavy it looks. And a lovely big fat box mag Yummy.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Horse84

bullets wrote: »
    Horse that M14 GBB looks like a monster of a yoke! WOW!
    you can almost feel the weight of it just by looking at the photo that how heavy it looks. And a lovely big fat box mag Yummy.

~B

It does weigh a tonne lol. The ebr kit adds significant weight compared to the original faux wood stock. Photos don't do it justice to be honest, might make a vid of it shooting, bit too cold this weather though:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Awesome stuff chief - very nice piece of kit. Now I understand why you let the Garand go!

Awesome stuff chief - very nice piece of kit. Now I understand why you let the Garand go!

on the ball there mate but i still have my other garand lol

nice kit vilafan, especially liking the masada :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Nice 1911, picked up the same from Ricka the week before, great pistol :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

Thanks man, I love the power and range on this beast

Yup she's a killer, proved her worth at the Office on Sunday. MP5 broke so i was left with it to lead my group to take the second story, so much fun more so when you win :D

You'll love it

a week or so and i'll have her down at the office

:) Good place for it, best dark rooms where you need to be quiet and mobile also in the back stair well :)

nice, I'll be a lurk for the day

I hid under a curtain in the once of the nice office rooms with the divider, scared the crap out of a guy who came in and thought it was clear :)

1911 barrel in your back and a whisper to take the hit does that to some people.

Just mind the mag release, in a holster it can come loose very easily. It sticks out a fair bit so it can be pushed in easily and release the mag. I got a strike arms holster off ricka, has a strap to keep the mag in place in the holster. might be an idea to get one, or keep it out of the pistol until you need it then take it out again.

Advise, try on your rig at home with the 1911 in wherever you put it and jog on the spot turn quick go to ground or kneel etc and see if it will stay put or you will destroy the mag. Its a minor flaw but it makes up for it so well :)

• Advertisement

thanks for the advise, I noticed the long mag release when I picked up the gun in the shop and the mag fell out, some laughs there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

MagGuard is a pretty handy gimmick, certainly worth the price when you consider the cost of a slingbacker magazine.

http://www.magguard.com/

Yea very handy, mine is a bungie cord and strap that cover the mag simple pull and it comes free, very smooth action

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

I just use electrical tape to keep stop the mag from being accidentally released in holster. Will probably pick up a couple of those mag guards for my pistols...look pretty solid.

Ever used one Shane?

Inari wrote: »
    I just use electrical tape to keep stop the mag from being accidentally released in holster. Will probably pick up a couple of those mag guards for my pistols...look pretty solid.

Ever used one Shane?

How do you reload then??? You will only get the one mag

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

@Horse84 - That GBBR EBR is the sex!!!

@Horse84 - That GBBR EBR is the sex!!!

Yes....yes it is:)!!
    Cheers chuck!

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

Inari wrote: »

Ever used one Shane?

Yeah, for sure. It slows down reload time a small bit but I've seen enough people lose magazines that I don't mind that at all. It's elastic around the grip so I switch it between pistols without issue depending on which one I'm using.
    How do you reload then??? You will only get the one mag

You can undo the velcro strap across the bottom, but easier is just to flip it backward, drop the mag, insert the new one and flip it forward again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

@Silent Death: I only have the one mag for it, so it's not an issue. It was literally just a quick fix. I'll definitely be picking up a couple of those Mag-Guards

• Advertisement

How do you reload then???

you really are the dumbest smart person i know...:rolleyes:

Advertisement