Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Decided to test out my mothers xmas prez :rolleyes: one hell of a camera

BDU & Kit
    DSC00022.jpg

Tactical Vest
    DSC00024.jpg

WE 1911 HiCappa 5.1
    DSC00030.jpg

G&G M4, Army of Two mask & mesh goggles
    DSC00029.jpg

Happy Xmas all :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Very nice Puding - you managed to get your hands on one of those tac lights? How do you find it? I have to say, it is the most beautiful light for a pistol around...it just looks fantastic - hard to find one that looks the same but that attaches via the standard rail

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

not real im afraid, vfc have released a copy , compatible with 3rd party bulbs and surefire replacement heads

tm version
    http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=searchItem&item=VFC-VLT-V1911-BK01&search=searchItem&rs=vfc%201911&catid=&cat=
    wa version
    http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=searchItem&item=VFC-VLT-V1911-BK02&search=searchItem&rs=vfc%201911&catid=&cat=

the tm version keeps selling out so if you want one best to pick it up when you can :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

THE MINDER wrote: »
    Running out of places to sit!!!P7170040.jpg

Damn it sir, that's just not fair!! If you want me to 'store' one or two of those for you so you can sit down I'd be happy to do so, specifically the 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th (from left) guns in the back row. Beautiful work as usual Dave, is there any chance you would have a hi-res pic I could use as my wallpaper? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭THE MINDER

Thanks Mark-is that not HD enough :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭3102derek

love the VLTOR upper receivers.

they looks the biz:D

Yes, the VLTOR MUR is very possibly the nicest looking upper on the market, I've got a G&P Troy M7A1 on the way and it has that upper receiver.

The only thing nicer than a VLTOR upper is when it is combined with other VLTOR furniture, the combination is awe-inspiring! If I had the money I would have taken that VLTOR build off Dave when he brought it into MIA

Thanks Mark-is that not HD enough

Nope, I need a pic to fit my 27-inch 1920 X 1200 screen

One like this
    P1100073.jpg

or one like this
    P1100073.jpg

Spot the difference;)

And you will be getting someting like this

P1100075.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

i think I found out why you called yourself the minder :rolleyes:

nice collection tough mate, love the VLTOR stuff :)

You can blame scanlant for showing me how to upload:D:D:D

P1130076.jpg

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to report this for excessive emotional trauma. You could have posted them all together, what you have done is like telling everyone that Angelina Jolie is your wife and then turning round and telling us Jessica Alba is your mistress.

Stop this madness or I will have to put an end to it myself!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Damn you Mike! You beat me to it!! :D
    Joking aside - that sig looks fantastic. I have the same kit on the way for my 226. Did you have any hassle fitting it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

Running out of places to sit!!!P7170040.jpg
    You can blame scanlant for showing me how to upload:D:D:D

P1130076.jpg
    Offer asking! To PM's? :p

Offer asking! To PM's? tongue.gif I like it buddy LOL:D:D:D:D

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to report this for excessive emotional trauma. You could have posted them all together, what you have done is like telling everyone that Angelina Jolie is your wife and then turning round and telling us Jessica Alba is your mistress.

Stop this madness or I will have to put an end to it myself!! -NICE ONE MARK - better keep the the heavy artillery under wraps;)-dont like to see you suffer:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Horse84

Damn you Mike! You beat me to it!! :D
    Joking aside - that sig looks fantastic. I have the same kit on the way for my 226. Did you have any hassle fitting it?

Haha cheers kev yea very happy with it. i'd be only telling u lies if i told u i fitted it myself lol. got it custom made in the uk. I was going to just do it myself but after a bit of research, i found there was a good bit of work, involved with the guarder kit. The bbu housing need serious polishing to get it to work right.
    The kit itself is very nice with a good finish, but prob not as nice as those pricey pgc or prime kits but i'm happy. let me know how u get on with yours!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

It looks the part mate - a nice piece of kit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

Horse84- That Is quite simply one of the nicest M4's I've ever seen, Well done If you ever want to sell it drop me a line ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Horse84

Villafan6 wrote: »
    Horse84- That Is quite simply one of the nicest M4's I've ever seen, Well done If you ever want to sell it drop me a line ;)

cheers mate, appreciate that:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

no problem really nice bit of kit

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Someone has a bullpup fetish... :P

now the Famas and you're done pretty much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭3102derek

that Tar is lovely.

want one!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

T4RGET wrote: »
    now the Famas and you're done pretty much

A Real Sword QBZ-97 is on the list too. My P90 is in pieces so it was not in the photos. I have been in the process of fitting a G&P metal frame to my TM P90 for 2 years now.:eek: At this stage I can't remember how it goes back together.:D

A Real Sword QBZ-97 is on the list too. My P90 is in pieces so it was not in the photos. I have been in the process of fitting a G&P metal frame to my TM P90 for 2 years now.:eek: At this stage I can't remember how it goes back together.:D

Type 97 works too :) hard to find piece though :rolleyes:, steel frame for a P90? nice :) def post it up when you get that on

3102derek wrote: »
    that Tar is lovely.

want one!

mate has one, they look nice!! but are a pain in the ass, needs loads of fixes for it to be in skirmishable state and a lot of attention :( sad really for such a unique and over pirced rifle

T4RGET wrote: »
    mate has one, they look nice!! but are a pain in the ass, needs loads of fixes for it to be in skirmishable state and a lot of attention :( sad really for such a unique and over pirced rifle

The only reason I got one was that ehobby were doing a special on the railed versions for December. I got mine 1J'ed, delivered and taxed for €365 just before New Years. No way was I paying €500 for one with the useless MARS optics.

The Element Reflex sight I got today is pretty good. It's the beta version and won't work at all at night due to the light sensor, the final version won't have that issue though (didn't know that when I ordered it). I can still use the irons with it in place.

his hasn't got the MARS sight but it's still not working, I have a mate who is willing to work on it so hopefully he'll get it done

@ bullets: nice Hi power :) don't usually like the worn effect people put on their guns, always found it pointless, I'd just use it and let it wear down naturally :rolleyes: but that actually looks pretty cool :)

That's it bullets, I have to get an M1935 now. It looks so much better with that used, abused and loved look.

For the price of them I'm waiting for the catch but they seem all good.

no Co2, only catch I see atm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Was that done with sand paper? Love that look

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

DrMorphine wrote: »
    Was that done with sand paper? Love that look

one of those rubbery sanding blocks. Hard to get a natural worn look with the paint and cheap metal on airsoft guns never really looks like worn blueing. Most of the time I think airsoft guns look Mock! because there are on display and have not a scratch on them.

~B

Advertisement