Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Fiach Dubh

No you're right, I'm putting the days of jumping in to buying stuff behind me. There's far to much junk out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Well i know you wont be dissapointed with the 8mm version its just a question about how good the newer 6mm is going to be in comparison. Get one of the two anyway, we shotgunners are a rare breed ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Fiach Dubh

Yeah but I know what will happen, I'll buy one and it'll just end up being used by Wolf like my last spring shotgun :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

M4ModCQB.jpg

im liking that m4 mate,. the grip looks the business,.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 jay&silentbob

to the guy who is getting his mp5k repainted.......where did you get dat gun cuz i love it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

www.rsov.com, the rail system is plastic thats the only bad point.

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

is that???????????? flour?????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

BB's?

BBs?? lol sorry was trying to go for the "garda bust" look in my pic that actually 1 kilo of flour, i dunno either???!!!!!!! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 14,804 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

BBs?? lol sorry was trying to go for the "garda bust" look in my pic that actually 1 kilo of flour, i dunno either???!!!!!!! lol

the gardai dont line up the guns nicely they just fu** them on a table along

with drugs in brown tape.

nice carpet :p

:cool::cool::cool:

• Advertisement

ok....ok....ok i get it,ill take some normal shots soon,anyone know how to post pics so that they show straight on screen,you dont need to click on attachment icon?????

keith, upload them to www.imageshack.us and when it uploads there a link called "hotlink" under the thumbnail image, take the first hotlink and paste it into your post and your done.,:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

Suggestion vtec, one of these would look the bizz on the end of your aemalite sniper project

yeah i was looking at them mate, they look the business but id need a longer outer barrel though, at the moment i have a silencer on it.,

and you're using that as an outer barell? I was going to do that with my G36 to fit a PSG1 length barell to it

yeah exactly, id like a new outer barrel and then id get one of them in the link but im not gonna bother for now, the inner barrel is more important., i was just looking at the pics of the G36 with the magpul PRS, its looking the buisness.,

It never would have been if it weren't for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Dr_H_Lecter

urrrrgh.

yuk.

http://www.aegarms.com/display_pdetail.php?pid=2505

a hammer drill gone wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Looks almost like the civvie model of the P90...Barrels a bit too long though, i suppose it would be decent if the inner barrel was longer

It'd make it nearly M16 length

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

It'd have a long ass inner barrel though, longer the an M series gun

yeah i know, I ment the barrel

guys titanium barrel worth the extra few "bucks" am thinking of extending my g36 (247mm) to a titanium 429.5 mm http://cgi.ebay.com/KM-6-04mm-Airsoft-AEG-TN-Barrel-429-5mm-for-TM-AEP15VSR_W0QQitemZ270191698672QQihZ017QQcategoryZ62122QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262
    i will be using a "silencer" to make up the extra length,purely for the look?

that'll do nicely keith, make sure that its not too long so as to come out through the silencer too, G36c's have shorter barrels than the likes of M4s and stuff.,

• Registered Users Posts: 34,831 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Puding that ak looks the bees knees. Really does.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

You didnt happen to get a guy off red alliance to send that out to you?

Are you keeping the plastic grip or should that be wooden one, I'm not sure what variant that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

The parts where from http://www.floridagunworks.com/ only place i found that stocked the vented handguard and would ship internationally , there web site is a bit all over the place but a lot of rare items.

The pistol grip will more than likely be dyed plum or replaced with a plum model, i would not find replacing it with a real wood grip the only problems is that the aeg ak pistol grips are larger than the real thing. you need to combine two real pistol grips to make one that will fit an aeg.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

Puding wrote: »
    The parts where from http://www.floridagunworks.com/ only place i found that stocked the vented handguard and would ship internationally , there web site is a bit all over the place but a lot of rare items.

The pistol grip will more than likely be dyed plum or replaced with a plum model, i would not find replacing it with a real wood grip the only problems is that the aeg ak pistol grips are larger than the real thing. you need to combine two real pistol grips to make one that will fit an aeg.

although i usually despise those Romanian AKs, that one does indeed look the shít. well done with her. do the factory grip and hand guard need a good home by any chance?:rolleyes:

Jeez those USPs look the business!., and i dont usually like them either., where did ya get them mate? and did they come like that or you add metal slides etc?

• Advertisement

Not sure about the barettas before them though!

Advertisement