Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Internally I've put in a new piston (full aluminium, swiss cheesed & short stroked), silent piston head waith bearing, ASG Ultimate V2 Cylinder head, bearing spring guide, ASG Ultimate cylinder, new set of gears, ASG Ultimate trigger.

I've also replaced the G&P hopup with a Madbull Ultimate Hopup unit, and added a guarder clear hopup rubber. Unfortunately I haven't got a small enough TBB to fit the new PWS frontend but that'll be fixed soon :p

As you know I'm waiting on those two MOSFETs to arrive, when they do the AEG *should* be finished :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

Hey CAVEMAN_69, do those lonex m4 mags actually shoot an entire mag with just a few pulls of the wind? Bloody awesome if they do! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭CAVEMAN_69

Hey CAVEMAN_69, do those lonex m4 mags actually shoot an entire mag with just a few pulls of the wind? Bloody awesome if they do! :)

101% mag empty, just tried it before I posted just 4 pulls and your ready to go...no more wheel winding....perfect on my AIMTOP too no wobbles just for info.:):D:)

CAVEMAN_69 wrote: »
    101% mag empty, just tried it before I posted just 4 pulls and your ready to go...no more wheel winding....perfect on my AIMTOP too no wobbles just for info.:):D:)
    Sweet!!! :) Maybe a tiny review in the review section! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭DBSound

dsc04502t.jpg

dsc04496b.jpg

dsc04499sr.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭GarethQ

Nice Paint job on the Famas

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭DBSound

Cheers nice one I was really happy with how it turned out alright :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Puding - you sure know how to rub it in.
    Enjoy it - and on the rifle issue - why not just bring both?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

stone cold, is that the mad max 8mm pictured there? if so you know anywhere that stocks the shells?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

stone cold, is that the mad max 8mm pictured there? if so you know anywhere that stocks the shells?
    MIA is the only one i know of

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

airsoft world in the uk also have them in stock, short and long

http://www.airsoftworld.net/hs-mad-max-double-barreled-sawn-off-shotgun-8mm.html

irishmaster that is a super sweet sniper, saw vids on it a while ago, if ever decide to sell, pm me before you change your mind again! lol:rolleyes:

irishmaster that is a super sweet sniper, saw vids on it a while ago, if ever decide to sell, pm me before you change your mind again! lol:rolleyes:
    Im not really into sniping or snipers but when i saw it i just knew i wanted it! Just cause it looks so bloody nice! :) To PMs???:D

Im not really into sniping or snipers but when i saw it i just knew i wanted it! Just cause it looks so bloody nice! :) To PMs???:D

ah dont tease me with talk of pms ;) ye like its a sniper so sapost to be all steathly steath but its just so shiny shine:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭kieranfitz

king john where did you get the burlap?

ah dont tease me with talk of pms ;) ye like its a sniper so sapost to be all steathly steath but its just so shiny shine:D:D:D
    Its the recoil version too so extra loud! The only way you'd get a kill is if you were right behind the person! Its not for skirmishing thats for sure! I know there is a pun in there!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭King John The Last

kieranfitz wrote: »
    king john where did you get the burlap?

Very old coal bag that I found in the garage. God knows what else I could find in there if I had time. It was inspired by Behind Enemy Lines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

@ king john is that an aftermarket extended barrel for the M14? It's just that the ones I've seen have stubbier barrels and I prefer the look of your one.
    Also green scrims look quite nice wrapped on an AEG also. I did it before with an M4 and my friend borrowed mine for his AUG one day.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭kieranfitz

Very old coal bag that I found in the garage. God knows what else I could find in there if I had time. It was inspired by Behind Enemy Lines.

Nice i was thinking of doing the same to mine, though i was inspired by enemy at the gates, and it seems easier and cheaper then painting
    CpcRc wrote: »
    @ king john is that an aftermarket extended barrel for the M14? It's just that the ones I've seen have stubbier barrels and I prefer the look of your one.
    Also green scrims look quite nice wrapped on an AEG also. I did it before with an M4 and my friend borrowed mine for his AUG one day.

Its a standard length barrel, what youve been seeing are the socom models

Nice i was thinking of doing the same to mine, though i was inspired by enemy at the gates, and it seems easier and cheaper then painting

I had a game today, the cover worked very well but the strap broke:( I think the wrap looks way better than painting.

Also you are correct, I have full length barrel and CpcRc must have seen SOCOM version. Shiva ordered mine special for me. Comes with tightbore as standard. Very nice for sniping.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Also you are correct, I have full length barrel and CpcRc must have seen SOCOM version. Shiva ordered mine special for me. Comes with tightbore as standard. Very nice for sniping.

Thanks, I'd like to pick up an M14 sometime in the (hopefully) not too distant future but have only been looking at the socom versions in retailers. But I'm wondering is it possible to get a M14 with the black finish instead of wood with a longer barrel? (By personal preference I prefer it)
    I think that I'd have to buy the outer barrel assembly of a wooden version and install that instead.

I did forget that the wooden versions come with the proper length barrel there for a second, so my bad :p Should've been paying more attention. Thanks guys for reminding me.

Edit: just found a black M14 with standard length barrel online. It's not CYMa though but an AGM.

CpcRc, I demanded the wood version, so I dont know anything about getting a black version. Hope you end up with something you like anaway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Hey Walsh475.

That vfc eglm looks the business. I have a G&G Scar myself. Can i ask did that eglm fit onto the G&G scar perfectly or was there any modding involved..??

DP

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Walsh475

Hey Walsh475.

That vfc eglm looks the business. I have a G&G Scar myself. Can i ask did that eglm fit onto the G&G scar perfectly or was there any modding involved..??

DP

I didnt have to make any mods to get it to fit, it fits flush to the rail with no movement or wobble straigt out of the box which is a problem if you try and fit the ares one which you need to dremmel to make it fit. The vfc comes with two triggers one for the Scar l and the H.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 229 ✭✭BARRETT.50BMG

Will do my best to get better pictures up of the SR 25 during the week! Have PMAGS on the way too! Shes going to be pretty when shes finished! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Very very nice gun rack Stealth - looks the business! I have designs drawn out for a gun cabinet...just need the house to put it in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Di11on, very, very nice, the only AK variant I would actually say "Wanty wanty" to, looks fantastic! How does it shoot?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭di11on

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Di11on, very, very nice, the only AK variant I would actually say "Wanty wanty" to, looks fantastic! How does it shoot?

Hi Lefty,

That's a great compliment indeed, thanks! :-) I just realised looking at the pic that I forgot to put the front iron sight back on!

I'll tell you tomorrow how it shoots! It shoots boxes in our garage just fine but the real test will be in daylight! Also a minor issue remains... getting the battery to fit in with the dust cover closed!

di11on..all i can say is wow .very impresive:cool::cool::cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Yeah, great work fabricating that stock and handguard. That design and shape is not an easy task.

Advertisement