Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Stealthirl wrote: »
    Iv the same stock with a 9.6 in it,it is very tight allright and i now leave the bat in it when im chargeing it

17102010094.jpg

wow that is NICE, what is it? :) thanks for the heads up, so it does fit? how does it work? remove the side panels entirely and then place the battery in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

its a King Arms 7" DPMS Panther Arms [least thats the only name i found for it]
    hers a better pic of the stock
    ARES-STOCK-01-BK_mark4.jpg

the bottom 2 screews u can see relise eather side,iv a numchuck side in each with the conector at the rear.if u move the stock alot it can expose the wire so i used some hevey duty shrink wrap on them.
    when chargeing i can disconect it via the tab at the back and then remove the stock,pull out the conector and plug it in.

i was thinking of changeing to a front wired with a PEQ box but i like the minamilitic look

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

ah thanks :) I'll prob get the VLTOR one as I'm sure that should fit a nunchuck too. i agree with you on the peg thing, think having one might ruin the look a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Keggers, it all looks lovely, do me a favour though? Drag the webbing down a long gravelly road, it's too shiny :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Its not got enough mould to be real 70 pat :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭kieranfitz

is that a pip i see firekitten......erm.......ma'am

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Yup. Earned, before someone decides to crow on about walting.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭RebelSniper

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/207466/159979.jpg

Please wait while I gather the details of the credit card in the top right corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭THE MINDER

GunzGunzGunz.Almost as bad as myself Bullets! Dont feel so bad(and mad) now:) LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

Christ, thats alot of guns(bullets)!!! If the gardai ever raided your house they would have a shock! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭King John The Last

bullets, you make me fell very poor!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Christ, thats alot of guns(bullets)!!! If the gardai ever raided your house they would have a shock! :)

Was gonna stick the 2 real ones in those pics and have a game of where's waldo! :D

My goal was/is to purchase an airsoft gun that could be represented as a general/stereotypical type gun that a Joe-soap would recognize from movies/news reports/reading of history/ or playing computer games.

So rather than buying a million M4's/M16's/M15's etc etc buy 1-2 common
    ones where a a joe soap could recognize it as an M16 or M4 regardless
    of the variant.

It may look a lot from the pics but have been collecting bit by bit and not selling anything since 2007 so its over a vast period of time.

what I really need now is some slatwall so I can display stuff in the back room of me house that is
    only currently occupied by my cats and I can have me own gun room.
    (currently everything is stuck in wardrobes or next to the washing in the box room)
    ~B

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Bullets ... dude, I thought I was bad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Now I know that it is perfectly ok to compile a large selection of airsoft equipment that'll rarely get used but I still love and won't part with, thanks Bullets :D Got a busy few years ahead of me.

Great collection by the way some really nice pieces of equipment that I'd like to own sometime as well. Key examples being the FN2000 and RX4 beretta storm to name some off the top of my head. How is the RX4 beretta storm actually? I saw some good reviews of it but haven't actually talked to some one who owns one.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭3102derek

not a bit of magpul in sight bullets

CpcRc wrote: »
    How is the RX4 beretta storm actually? I saw some good reviews of it but haven't actually talked to some one who owns one.

That was lying in eirsoft.ie's store room and picked it up a while back.
    trigger has corrosion and a few speckles of rust on the barrel. Its made by
    JLS an el-cheapo manufacture who made a horrific SCAR that was of very poor quality but thankfully their storm is nice and solid. I think (I've not opened it) that is uses the same type of gear box as a P90. A variant of the V6?
    only used it once in a skirmish, it fires about the same as a JG G36 stock on 8.4 never tried with a 9.6. Its picky about Midcaps so you need to cut the lip with a Stanley blade slightly. And its heavier than it looks. Looks a lot different from the Civilian models of the real steel gun, so I'm not 100% sure if its modeled after any specific military variant. I'm not familiar with this type of gun so dont know a lot (anything really) about the real steel.

@3102derek magpul stuff I had wanted an ACR Masada as a replacement to a delayed
    order (delayed for a very very very long time at this stage) but that got delayed too soo still waiting on adding some Magpul to the collection. :(

~B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Well from a couple of reviews I saw, JLS did do a bad scar, but the RX4 and FN2000 were supposed to be alright. I think that they are different from a clone company in that, they made the first FN2000 and RX4, they didn't copy other manufacturers. Also their gearboxes are slightly different layout I heard. They tried to do their own thing a little I think, don't know if they use standard parts though. As I said, I'm just going from some reviews I've seen by people and could be corrected on this.

It's a unique AEG, which is why I like it. Not to mention I quite like the look of it too. I heard that it was based off a civilian gun alright as I hadn't seen anything like it before. I'd probably get the JLS FN2000 and upgrade it rather than save up for the G&G version (which is lovely but too expensive for me :(). Even if it costs the same in the long run, I prefer to buy cheap, but it must still work reasonably well, and make it preform better through additions.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Bullets...what IAA & DoJ discussion?
    I've seen nothing on the IAA site but then again nothing new there..they probably even forgot they have a website at this stage :rolleyes:

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    Bullets...what IAA & DoJ discussion?
    I've seen nothing on the IAA site but then again nothing new there..they probably even forgot they have a website at this stage :rolleyes:

Back in 2008 there was a meeting with the IAA and DOJ to discuss airsoft.
    Things like Orange Tips, Layyyzzorrs, Big Bad evil Practical Pistol that only evil nasty people do and other such things were discussed. :-)

In 2009 there was another meeting where the DOJ had suggested
    clear plastic bodies :eek::eek: and there were suggestions of airsoft only shops.
    I think my heart skipped a beat when I read about clear bodies! and I was
    happy with the suggestion of airsoft only shops as it would put a stop to
    the places where you can go in andbuy some party pills, get high and buy a gun all at the same time.

At least the DOJ were willing to meet and talk and discuss things, Dont think I would like the idea if there was no meetings at all to find all of a sudden out of the blue some line or two was written into a bill which killed
    the hobby for me of collecting RIF's.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

bullets wrote: »
    Back in 2008 there was a meeting with the IAA and DOJ to discuss airsoft.
    Things like Orange Tips, Layyyzzorrs, Big Bad evil Practical Pistol that only evil nasty people do and other such things were discussed.

In 2009 there was another meeting where the DOJ had suggested
    clear plastic bodies :eek::eek: and there were suggestions of airsoft only shops.
    I think my heart skipped a beat when I read about clear bodies! and I was
    happy with the suggestion of airsoft only shops as it would put a stop to
    the places where you can go in andbuy some party pills, get high and buy a gun all at the same time.

At least the DOJ were willing to meet and talk and discuss things, Dont think I would like the idea if there was no meetings at all to find all of a sudden out of the blue some line or two was written into a bill which killed
    the hobby for me of collecting RIF's.

~B

ah right...I thought you were talking about present tense..not past :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭kevinhalvey

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/207466/159979.jpg

Please wait while I gather the details of the credit card in the top right corner.

laser card mate n u wont find much in d account :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

That rifle....it is win. How much total?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

That rifle....it is win. How much total?
    The VSR? About 350 for gun and about 250 in upgrades. Could have been alot more if it was fully PDI or Laylax but just upgraded what was needed really. Silencer makes the gun sound a bit more quiet too which is nice! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

StevieGriff that is one awesome SR25!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭elDiablo79

richieffff where did you get the asg usp? and how much? is it the system 7 version?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭richieffff

I got it in GoTac Wexford. It was €130 I think at the time and yes its the system 7.
    For a gun with a metal slide, I've gotten mostly 2 mags to a fill out of it if I don't go mad with it.

richie did you take that in duncannon

Yeah I had it down with me, although it was usually in someone elses hands :D

and there the rest of us were, slaving away in the marquee:P

• Advertisement

kieranfitz wrote: »
    and there the rest of us were, slaving away in the marquee:P

Haha with a nice Jagermeister hangover to make things better :p

Advertisement