Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

I want the G&G femme fatale just to turn up to a game to see what Damo and the lads say XD

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I want the G&G femme fatale just to turn up to a game to see what Damo and the lads say XD

come to LAC then ...and when you get shot by a pink M4 you'll never live it down :D

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Squad 701

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    damn you squad...no more posting pics of yer fancy sigs till you sell me one :D

It's the damn chairs I'm trying to sell you,
    Have you not got the subliminal messages by now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Squad 701 wrote: »
    It's the damn chairs I'm trying to sell you,
    Have you not got the subliminal messages by now :D

lol...the guns do set off the colour :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

hah!
    *invents rumours abour ronan*

Elppa. The sig 226 in the last picture... how does that cycle on green? I've never seen gbbs be paticularly happy with silencers, especially floating barrel ones like the sig, glock, and such, with the metal kit that must be as efficient as a pedal car.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭kieranfitz

Is the shemag not a tad inaccurate for namsoft?

Better than allowing the White PVC lower portion of my balcony door ruin the shot no?

Anyway, the item you call a 'shemag' or Keffiyeh, existed atleast 500 years before that time period, so its not 'completely' out of keeping, infact its almost possible.

Firekitten wrote: »
    Just to make those thinking about vietnam gear jelous.... :rolleyes:

G&P xm16
    tercel 1911a1
    M69 flack vest
    3rd pattern jungle uniform
    m56 pat webbing
    bandolier
    I hate you right now........ My dream Loadout *_*

thats just a pile of kit :P thats mostly my grunt loadout, but im working on finishing my LRRP setup too. Jungletastic.

*_*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

@Ronan, you pics will come out better if yer not facing your camera lens towards the window when taking the pics.

If the background has too much light your subject matter in the foreground
    (yer gun and everything in the foreground) will come out too dark and you wont see the details.

Looking forward to loads more pics once your hooked collecting!
    (s-thunders grenades are on my to-do list)

~B

bullets wrote: »
    @Ronan, you pics will come out better if yer not facing your camera lens towards the window when taking the pics.

If the background has too much light your subject matter in the foreground
    (yer gun and everything in the foreground) will come out too dark and you wont see the details.

Looking forward to loads more pics once your hooked collecting!
    (s-thunders grenades are on my to-do list)

~B

Honestly use C02 with the Grenades Green Gas is a bit.......finicky to put it politly

that will NOT be putting out 1j.... I'd be very careful there Ronan. In the irish climate, with moscarts, you'd be dangerously c lose to being over the limit with c02 in shells. I've seen those ones put out 1.5 and up in the UK... which is if anything, marginally colder.

Firekitten wrote: »
    that will NOT be putting out 1j.... I'd be very careful there Ronan. In the irish climate, with moscarts, you'd be dangerously c lose to being over the limit with c02 in shells. I've seen those ones put out 1.5 and up in the UK... which is if anything, marginally colder.

Really?
    Did not know that! Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

Firekitten wrote:
    In the irish climate, with moscarts, you'd be dangerously c lose to being over the limit with c02 in shells

That type of statement has always intrigued me, I don't understand how a grenade of any type can be correctly chrono'd but it's possible (likely?) that is down to a lack of knowledge on my part. Rather than start a Q&A here I've started a thread to discuss it if anyone's interested

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=72882416

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭cobra 08

Decoy wrote: »
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=72909613&postcount=1070

While it does look very good indeed, very much in keeping with the look & feel of the real steel and no doubt more practical for airsoft, I still think the best look for a PPsh is the round drum mag. The vast majority of PPsh pics I have seen incorporate the drum rather than the curved mag.

I actually like the look of it with the curved mag although I do like the drum mag too so I'm easy either way I suppose:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Where did you pick up the ebr cobra? and how much? seriously nice gun by the way, Was looking into one getting one of those...well i was looking into my girlfriend buying me one of those for the bday...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

Maybe the majority of the ppsh's out there are the hexagon one which cant take the curved mag is maybe why your seeing most of them with the drum mag. Dont know. Usually when i use an m4 i like holding just in front of the mag well, with the drum mag you cant do that comfortably. Also the drum mag holds 2000 and id go through that in no time so i opted for the 560rd curved mag(although thats still alot):)

Where did you pick up the ebr cobra? and how much? seriously nice gun by the way, Was looking into one getting one of those...well i was looking into my girlfriend buying me one of those for the bday...

All my AEGs where bought of Tony in Eirsoft. Think in was in the region of €550 or along them lines anyway. It is a seriously nice piece of kit but fairly heavy. Hence the Bi-pod and scope, not really a rifle your going to be running around like nut with. but would defiantly recommend it to those that don't mind the weight. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

cobra 08 wrote: »
    All my AEGs where bought of Tony in Eirsoft. Think in was in the region of €550 or along them lines anyway. It is a seriously nice piece of kit but fairly heavy. Hence the Bi-pod and scope, not really a rifle your going to be running around like nut with. but would defiantly recommend it to those that don't mind the weight. ;)

Herself is guna **** kittens when she hears that price, weight doesnt really bother me, what battery do you run it off?, i have 7.4 lipo spare so was thinking bout using that....

• Advertisement

Herself is guna **** kittens when she hears that price, weight doesnt really bother me, what battery do you run it off?, i have 7.4 lipo spare so was thinking bout using that....

I run it on a 9.6v mini battery. The 7.4 lipo are the equivalent of the 9.6 as far as I know so it should fine with it. Eirsoft don't stock them, they're preorder but if you have a look around a few retailers I'm sure you'll find someone with one in stock. Never know you might even get a slightly better price. That's the long barrel version, you can also get a short barrel version aswel. I know a lad that had the CA short barrel version which is quite nice too. Actually think he's selling it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Nice looking M4 there Lefty, but I have to say im not to fond of the OD body ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭richieffff

+1 on nice m4 what rof are you getting from the SHS gears and the hi speed motor on a 9.6?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

richieffff wrote: »
    +1 on nice m4 what rof are you getting from the SHS gears and the hi speed motor on a 9.6?
    Got 20 rps on a dying 9.6 :pac:
    large fúck off lipo tomorrow me thinks!

Hey the OD is cool Séan - looks better than the crappy body it used to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭richieffff

Leftyflip wrote: »

:eek: Can't wait for the lipo results, baby should fly :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Leftyflip wrote: »

Hey the OD is cool Séan - looks better than the crappy body it used to be.

I guess, at least it's not tan :p

swiftblade wrote: »
    I guess, at least it's not tan :p
    That's the other one Sean :)

richieffff wrote: »
    :eek: Can't wait for the lipo results, baby should fly :pac:
    El cheapo piston probably won't handle it though - don't wanna spend ages cleaning out bits of piston - big daddy 9.6 will do though - 3300mah of awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Salaas

Area1128 - Really nice selection of grenades and claymores.
    I have this image of you clinking along as you run around with them all on your person.
    You get good use out of them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Salaas wrote: »
    Area1128 - Really nice selection of grenades and claymores.
    I have this image of you clinking along as you run around with them all on your person.
    You get good use out of them?

think they're only gas chargers mate, they hold gas to re-fill mags etc.

Advertisement