Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

I hate Glocks but that is one sweet loadout Swift, be nice in CQB I'd say, get an mp5 and you're done, get a SWAT sticker for it and voula police and SWAT loadout. Nice job

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

T4RGET wrote: »
    I hate Glocks but that is one sweet loadout Swift, be nice in CQB I'd say, get an mp5 and you're done, get a SWAT sticker for it and voula police and SWAT loadout. Nice job

MP5 - Done.

Wanted some nice FBI patches but all they had were police ones :( Still it does the job for now.

I fell in love with the Glock when I picked it up. Fits neatly into my hands and has a beautifull finish. Much better that any previous Glocks I saw, such as KWA, which as always too shiny :)

Trades are nice too. And sweet lord the blowback. Crisp and clean. Need to pick up a few spare mags and I'm set

swiftblade wrote: »
    MP5 - Done.

Wanted some nice FBI patches but all they had were police ones :( Still it does the job for now.

I fell in love with the Glock when I picked it up. Fits neatly into my hands and has a beautifull finish. Much better that any previous Glocks I saw, such as KWA, which as always too shiny :)

Trades are nice too. And sweet lord the blowback. Crisp and clean. Need to pick up a few spare mags and I'm set

oh well then you're set, the SWAT patch will come along some day :), I dunno i know they work (real and airsoft) they just won't break but I just don't like them. Been looking for a TM pistol for a time but i'm a bit weary of the gas, now use Co2 and can't see the green gas standing up to it TBH.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

T4RGET wrote: »
    oh well then you're set, the SWAT patch will come along some day :), I dunno i know they work (real and airsoft) they just won't break but I just don't like them. Been looking for a TM pistol for a time but i'm a bit weary of the gas, now use Co2 and can't see the green gas standing up to it TBH.

I can tell you now, this is the best gas pistol i have ever shot, and im not just saying that because i own it. Firing it inside today i got two full mags off before i had to refill. If you can get over the plastic silde (dosen't feel plasitc) it's fantastic.
    But best of all is the accuracy. The groupings are great.

swiftblade wrote: »
    I can tell you now, this is the best gas pistol i have ever shot, and im not just saying that because i own it. Firing it inside today i got two full mags off before i had to refill. If you can get over the plastic silde (dosen't feel plasitc) it's fantastic.
    But best of all is the accuracy. The groupings are great.

yeah the TM gas pistols are really keeping their rep. right now :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭goblin59

My new and much loved toy <33333333 Her name is Delilah.

28iaj42.jpg

What holster are you using for your revolver? Iv a similar sized revolver and can't find a suitable holster at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭TerrenceAnth

goblin59 wrote: »
    What holster are you using for your revolver? Iv a similar sized revolver and can't find a suitable holster at all.

Im just using a standard condor drop leg but when i drop to a knee the barrel of the revolver is sticking into the ground sooooooooooooo....

I went and orderd a wild western hip holster for it :P
    I thought ok i have all this cool tac gear if i put a random wild west style belt holster on it will look kick ass :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭goblin59

Im just using a standard condor drop leg but when i drop to a knee the barrel of the revolver is sticking into the ground sooooooooooooo....

I went and orderd a wild western hip holster for it :P
    I thought ok i have all this cool tac gear if i put a random wild west style belt holster on it will look kick ass :P

How does that holster work out for you? i found that problem too, but im using a very stiff holster so the damn thing gets stuck in the holster when i draw too quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭TerrenceAnth

goblin59 wrote: »
    How does that holster work out for you? i found that problem too, but im using a very stiff holster so the damn thing gets stuck in the holster when i draw too quickly

Well when i try to draw with it in the condor holster it gets caught half way up and by the time i correct myself i already have bbs flying at my head, Im hoping the western holster will solve the problem its a custom made black leather holster to fit a 8" barrel (thats my barrel length) and then there is a belt with loops in it to hold my sheels so we are talking proper cowboy here :P The holster is polished off on the inside so there is no possible way it can get caught up on my and the problem with the barrel digging into the ground shouldnt happen as its going to be that little bit higher (around the waist)

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

Wow, lovely piece of kit. Colour me jealous. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

SgtBob wrote: »
    Wow, lovely piece of kit. Colour me jealous. ;)

Thanks mate.:D

Gearbox and hop unit are very sensitive to set up.
    It is a heavy piece but well worth it.:)

wow Rooky that is awesome!! love the colour scheme it's the one I'm going for my Raider only have the rail panels atm though :rolleyes: nice to see OD instead of tan also where did you get the OD paint, been looking for it for a while now

Thanks for the kind words Target!:)

OD is the new black:D

Rooky1 wrote: »
    Thanks for the kind words Target!:)

OD is the new black:D

OD is the new tan ya mean haha

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭elDiablo79

rooky thats a nice one of a kind gun, them revolution boxes are sumtin else, the minder is the irish outlet of ehobbyasia :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭THE MINDER

Did a little testfiring with this yesterday and have to say the accuracy and range with the 455mm 6.01 inner barrel(Right up through the suppressor) is excellent.Nice job mate.You can start saving for a mag for it now:D:D:D

Did some more test firing today with it!:)
    Have the Spectre zeroed in for my wonky eyesight.

Very happy with its performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

richie iv been so tempted to get a 97/97B a few times.how is it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭richieffff

Stealthirl wrote: »
    richie iv been so tempted to get a 97/97B a few times.how is it ?

Haven't played with it yet, but it feels amazing. Rock solid body, no shakes creaks or rattles. Stock hi-speed motor gives it a nice rof on an 8.4 even.
    The fire selector is in a funny place but the gun can be used 1 handed when changing the selector.
    Weighs about 3KG but doesn't feel half that when shouldered.
    The iron sites are nice on it but I kind of have to hunch my shoulders to look through them but there's plenty of room for a facemask, so it won't stop you aiming properly.
    Haven't tried changing the battery yet 'cos it can be charged inside the gun through the bottom of the grip.

Overall though best quality gun I've picked up, overly happy with it :D

Edit: Forgot to mention.
    Get one! You won't be sorry, really unique gun. Just have to get used to my friends calling it a "Famas" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭facemelter

Hey guys just made this for a laugh the other day , because i was sick of my over sized m16 , i liked it so much that decided to keep it in one piece (for now :p) any thoughts , and more importantly any ideas for a name ;)

IMG_0736.JPG

she's been updated since the last photo with a high speed motor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

@Facemelter What the hell!?

It's like the baby brother of the Taz Commander version, hahahaha.

Can you stick up a video of it fireing and showing the accuracy (or rather lack of!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Sealcon

Good job on that project Rooky it really looks fantastic!

I'm very tempted to make something similar now, How much did it cost in the end?

Thanks mate.

All these projects are mega bucks.:)
    The gearbox, motor and hop unit alone cost €465.
    I haven't added up the rest:o too afraid too.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭git cahill

can some tell me if dboys m4 are a good make or a Classic Army ca g36k

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭facemelter

Arcto wrote: »
    @Facemelter What the hell!?

It's like the baby brother of the Taz Commander version, hahahaha.

Can you stick up a video of it fireing and showing the accuracy (or rather lack of!)

wont be able to stick up a video but I can tell you with certainty that the range is 20 meters :P after that is completely useless , apart from disabling your target with laughter :P

git cahill wrote: »
    can some tell me if dboys m4 are a good make or a Classic Army ca g36k

might want to post this in the questions section but Dboys are okay for a started gun, CA in my opinion are crap unles you get the proline version, what's you price range?

Wow....That 416 is beautiful Lefty, but one question.

Is it rear wired? If so what battery are you using in it? Thanka

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Sealcon wrote: »
    Wow....That 416 is beautiful Lefty, but one question.

Is it rear wired? If so what battery are you using in it? Thanka

Thank you! It is yes - I use any batteries that fit in to the pouch :P

Thanks shes lovely

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Puding bought Airsoft guns without wood :eek::eek::eek:

~B

Advertisement