Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

@ Minder

Very nicely done Dave :D

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭elDiablo79

nice work dave as always;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭THE MINDER

@ Minder

Very nicely done Dave :D

Thanks for the thumbs up Ciaran-always appreciated:) Note the Knights 600m rear sight a good mate from Limerick contributed to the project;):D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

@ socom

How did you do that tri-rail attachment? And is the stanag conversion difficult/expensive? I have an JG AUG A2 at home and wouldn't mind making a few changes to it. The foregrip is uninstalled anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭johnny test

CpcRc wrote: »
    @ socom

How did you do that tri-rail attachment? And is the stanag conversion difficult/expensive? I have an JG AUG A2 at home and wouldn't mind making a few changes to it. The foregrip is uninstalled anyway.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056391372

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

@ SOCOM nice to see your m4 conversion working also I think you should paint the AFG, I personally would paint the suppressor too, unless there is trades on them :P

@hightower1 Like the USP, have one myself. Where's a good place to get upgrades like the recoil spring for the KWA USP? And for accessories like that torch/laser combo?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

@hightower1 Like the USP, have one myself. Where's a good place to get upgrades like the recoil spring for the KWA USP? And for accessories like that torch/laser combo?

tokyo model company do a lot of upgrade parts, pretty good cust service too.
    The laser was from ebairsoft but they are taken off the site now.
    Bear in mind of your looking to get any laser or torches attached you have to get a RIS adapter for the compact. Ebay has a few variations but they are costly considering. I would recommend going for the slimline mount, I got a cheapo one and while the seller said it was for the compact it stuck out a mile from the muzzle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

been a while since i was on and I obviously missed a lot because @Stone.cold that DMR is amazing, was it a M16 base or an M4? I have an M16 here and thinking of doing a DMR conversion, what did you use for rails or where they already on it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭.K.A.L.I.M.A.

@ Casar

If you could tell me where you got that silencer, you would just make my day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

@ Grapeape

Quality job on that M4 mate, nicely done. :)

DP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭cascar

@ Casar

If you could tell me where you got that silencer, you would just make my day!

you can find it here
    http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Accessories_Silencers_Spartan_Doctrine_LightWeight_Silencer_40mm_x_290.htm

i think hobbyairsofter sell those aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭.K.A.L.I.M.A.

cascar wrote: »
    @ Casar

Thanks man.

Just one question about the silencer. Is there any writing on it or it just plane matt black?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭cascar

@ Casar

Thanks man.

Just one question about the silencer. Is there any writing on it or it just plane matt black?

have a look at the photo of the silencer on the link i sent you, there are some markings on it. great silencer but i found it a bit too long for my m4

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

UnkieKev that is one wicked camo job!!! One question..........how did you hide the shadows :D

75365d1239596713-sunken-sections-concrete-path-concrete-1a.jpg

UnkieKev wrote: »
    Been working on this one for a while, but finally got the camo-job finished on my M4!

I think it turned out pretty well!

75365d1239596713-sunken-sections-concrete-path-concrete-1a.jpg

Did you use krylon spray cans or is it special stuff you have to get from a shop? Might try it out on some old camo, not sure if it'll work well in woodland though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

Did you use krylon spray cans or is it special stuff you have to get from a shop? Might try it out on some old camo, not sure if it'll work well in woodland though.

I'd say it's special stuff from roadstone :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭clubberlang12

How do you make the image's display on your post without having to click on an attachment link?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

How do you make the image's display on your post without having to click on an attachment link?

Upload them to a site like Imgur and just above where you type there is a little yellow Icon with mountains on it

UnkieKev wrote: »
    Galaxy MP7 w/MAG mids
    guns1.jpg

Hi UnkieKev, what's the galaxy MP7 like? Getting one of the clone MP7s is on my wishlist and I wouldn't mind installing a few of the aftermarket parts if they need to be done for reliability and performance.

I've got an AEP already so I don't mind if it is one as they can be pretty accurate and have a decent range if they have a good hopup unit. Although they are better as sidearms.

Is it plastic or metal bodied? Some clones came metal bodied towards the last few produced.

And how are the MAG mids? I was considering picking those ones up if I got a clone MP7

Finally, are you using the stock battery or did you do any of the mods to make it take different batteries like small 900mah 7.4v lipos?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

20111208224638.jpg

My Baby!!!
    How's she treating you?

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭mafo

hightower1 wrote: »
    New Nest team vest arrived today. Sweeeeeet.

WP_000101.jpg

What's your bra cup size ?:D

mafo wrote: »
    What's your bra cup size ?:D

Come here, if we all had tits we'd be spending all our cash on mirrors and kleenex not airsoft equipment! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Very nice Stoner thermo. Did you have a SA58 before,the fixed stock version?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Very nice Stoner thermo. Did you have a SA58 before,the fixed stock version?

i still have the fixed stock sa58. it was a classic army version the osw i have now is a clone. its a nice bit of kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Cheers Thermo, looks very nice. You going to give it a paint job?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Cheers Thermo, looks very nice. You going to give it a paint job?

thinking about it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭kieranfitz

i think a review of the stoner is in order thermo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

there is one fitz :) would provide link but laptop is fecked sory @thermo great guns man would love to see that solid stock sa58 @hightower that's a very strange vest I must admit why someone would ave evn designed such a thing is beond me :confused:

• Advertisement

Jsmurff wrote: »
    there is one fitz :) would provide link but laptop is fecked sory @thermo great guns man would love to see that solid stock sa58 @hightower that's a very strange vest I must admit why someone would ave evn designed such a thing is beond me :confused:

Its pretty unusual alright , thats what drew me twords it. Each to their own I guess. Gonna make a future soldier loadout for halloween (the only time I actually gear up) so this with some other (futuristicy) looking pieces like a g36c would go well together. That and its different to all ther other common tan molle plate carriers that are a dime a dozen.

Advertisement