Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

kieranfitz wrote: »
    i think a review of the stoner is in order thermo.
    in order to give a complete reveiw i beleive you must open the gun and assess the internals, i have no intention of opening the stoner yet.;)

Jsmurff wrote: »
    there is one fitz :) would provide link but laptop is fecked sory @thermo great guns man would love to see that solid stock sa58 @hightower that's a very strange vest I must admit why someone would ave evn designed such a thing is beond me :confused:
    ill try get a "family" photo tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

hightower1 wrote: »
    Its pretty unusual alright , thats what drew me twords it. Each to their own I guess. Gonna make a future soldier loadout for halloween (the only time I actually gear up) so this with some other (futuristicy) looking pieces like a g36c would go well together. That and its different to all ther other common tan molle plate carriers that are a dime a dozen.

carefull now! guns in publiic and all that malarcky :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Thermo's collection, not shown; plethora of mags, hoards of accesories, boxes full of stuff...

nice guns thermo :)

• Advertisement

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 878 ✭✭✭c28omzk7ihsxv0

Ah yes I see.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

nice sniper man, but it's in the wrong thread, you want thata one :)
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055065511&page=76

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Keggers Senior

@Thermo

Nice guns! Really like the SA58 DMR.

Just curious though, did you insert an extended barrel or something? I only ask because my own experience with CA is that their SA58 range seem a little...stunted.

@Thermo

Nice guns! Really like the SA58 DMR.

Just curious though, did you insert an extended barrel or something? I only ask because my own experience with CA is that their SA58 range seem a little...stunted.

yep, well spotted i added a barrel extension that i sourced from hong kong in order to make it look more like a "proper" FAL.

• Advertisement

thermo wrote: »
    yep, well spotted i added a barrel extension that i sourced from hong kong in order to make it look more like a "proper" FAL.

Thanks. They really don't look the same without that extra 'bit' do they? That said, the OSW looks great.

I don't mean to pry but would you mind telling me where you found the barrel extension, and if any more are available? I have myself an FAL carbine that I've be meaning to turn into a 'tactical' version for quite some time.

Thanks. They really don't look the same without that extra 'bit' do they? That said, the OSW looks great.

I don't mean to pry but would you mind telling me where you found the barrel extension, and if any more are available? I have myself an FAL carbine that I've be meaning to turn into a 'tactical' version for quite some time.

i like the osw, its like a modern take on a classic. performs well too.

extension this is the one i used.

i like the osw, its like a modern take on a classic. performs well too.

extension this is the one i used.

Absolutely, it carries the look very well. I've always been sketchy about CA, but I like the SA58 range. Haven't hear any major complaints with them to date. Might buy one eventually when the moneys presents itself.

Thanks for the link. I'll put it to good use. :D

Absolutely, it carries the look very well. I've always been sketchy about CA, but I like the SA58 range. Haven't hear any major complaints with them to date. Might buy one eventually when the moneys presents itself.

Thanks for the link. I'll put it to good use. :D

clones of the classic army range, decent internals, less cost! (and here in ireland too)

clones of the classic army range, decent internals, less cost! (and here in ireland too)

Yeah, I saw a few pictures on seairsoft. Selling like hotcakes at the moment. I'll keep my eye out for one, maybe talk to Steve about getting one.

I'm reasonably happy with my king arms carbine FAL, though as a second hand gun it has caused more trouble than it was probably worth. Still, its food for thought so I'll keep it in mind next time I talk to Steve and Fiona.

I take it that its mag compatible with CA Sa58s then?

Yeah, I saw a few pictures on seairsoft. Selling like hotcakes at the moment. I'll keep my eye out for one, maybe talk to Steve about getting one.

I'm reasonably happy with my king arms carbine FAL, though as a second hand gun it has caused more trouble than it was probably worth. Still, its food for thought so I'll keep it in mind next time I talk to Steve and Fiona.

I take it that its mag compatible with CA Sa58s then?
    well worth the money, and yes mags are 100% cross compatible.

the m16 is a king arms one
    and the rpg was traded..............

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

In fairness, it's a bit more of a frankenstein!
    Base aeg was a king arms M16, with a G&P boofer and front end kit replacing the original m16 hand guard.
    Internally the motor was replaced (but can't remember to what - think classic army) and a system bore up kit was also fitted.
    Epic rifle.

In fairness, it's a bit more of a frankenstein!
    Base aeg was a king arms M16, with a G&P boofer and front end kit replacing the original m16 hand guard.
    Internally the motor was replaced (but can't remember to what - think classic army) and a system bore up kit was also fitted.
    Epic rifle.

indeed its a nice bit of kit. thanks again.

is that RPG the one where the BB's come out of a hole left in the top of the warhead or do you have to remove the dummy warhead to reveal a 40mm/shotgun shell

• Advertisement

T4RGET wrote: »
    is that RPG the one where the BB's come out of a hole left in the top of the warhead or do you have to remove the dummy warhead to reveal a 40mm/shotgun shell
    the bb's come out the top................

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

the bb's come out the top................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

whydave wrote: »

Jasus, 4.7M views:eek: - nice one Richie.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

@ Minder

Beautiful work Dave. Very tasty :)

Guess i need to make a riot shield to protect myself from this one ;):D

DP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭THE MINDER

@ Minder

Beautiful work Dave. Very tasty :)

Guess i need to make a riot shield to protect myself from this one ;):D

DP

This one uses SPECIAL RIOT SHIELD PIERCING BB'S :D - wont be pulling the trigger myself on this one:)

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Gaz2010

Should of posted my crap in here, only twigged why there is two pic threads!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Gaz2010

After a long time of wanting one i gots one! A classic army 249

IMGP0107.jpg

@hightower1: Impressive...... very impressive :D@Socom: Thats one sic piece dude :D

@ SOCON, that AUG is nice, do magpul make AUG mags or was it you that was modding all the M4 mags to fit the AUG,also how did you fit the 203 launcher?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭clubberlang12

Lovely collection Horse. How do you find the EBR out in the field? Is it skirmishible?

Advertisement