Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Horse84

Lovely collection Horse. How do you find the EBR out in the field? Is it skirmishible?

Thanks man, I don't skirmish so I couldn't say, all I know is it's extremely heavy so I wouldn't say so lol. Great bit of kit though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Hey Horse84, what size rail is that on the mgapul m4? And is that a standard 14" barrel fitted on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Horse84

Bernie Mac wrote: »
    Hey Horse84, what size rail is that on the mgapul m4? And is that a standard 14" barrel fitted on it?

Off the top of my head it's a 16.5" barrel that I had lying around and a 9" DD clone rail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Horse84 wrote: »
    Off the top of my head it's a 16.5" barrel that I had lying around and a 9" DD clone rail

Sound man cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

Hey dan that's a lovely AK dude!
    Also despite it being an aeg It's whisper quiet! How you managed to do that and keep th EBB feature is behond me :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Stormxv1

Thanks dude.The ebb has been disabled so thats why its not as loud as you expected.....might stain the wood darker next :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭THE MINDER

Ciaran you are a howl:D In fact most of your 'PUNISHER' pics look like you are howling buddy:) That first one-GIVE THE PHOTOGRAPHER AN AWARD!
    We know you are a bit of a superman but even you cant fly that high!!LOL....:D:D:D

Sorry guys-wrong Section! Should be loadout discussion.-Mods please rectify if necessary.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

damn you squad...no more pics of sigs :mad:
    At least you don't have that leather couch anymore :)
    Are they TM's by the way?
    Was tempted to get the TM P226 E2 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Squad 701

Blazer wrote: »
    damn you squad...no more pics of sigs :mad:
    At least you don't have that leather couch anymore :)
    Are they TM's by the way?
    Was tempted to get the TM P226 E2 :D

Well actually moved on to 1911s for a while now,
    But I have a nice shot of a TM P226 E2 (Prime) that's not on my leather couch :D
    If your interested I can put it up for you. All the Sigs are TM with PGC/Prime kits.

Squad 701 wrote: »
    Well actually moved on to 1911s for a while now,
    But I have a nice shot of a TM P226 E2 (Prime) that's not on my leather couch :D
    If your interested I can put it up for you. All the Sigs are TM with PGC/Prime kits.

Go on man..sell me one :)
    I'll even buy the stupid couch :D

PS,..throw up the E2 just to píss me off even more:mad:

• Advertisement

thanks squad...
    still think that Navy version you have is the bee's knees :D

Dan that AK is a work of art!!!! I shall forever regret selling you that :P :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

@ lperrozzi where did you pick up the MP7 external battery kit out of interest? And any comments on the nineball upgrade kit? Would you recommend any other upgrades like the precision barrel?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

@Jayod30. Thanks matey, Glad you are pleased with it.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

CpcRc wrote: »
    @ lperrozzi where did you pick up the MP7 external battery kit out of interest? And any comments on the nineball upgrade kit? Would you recommend any other upgrades like the precision barrel?

I mocked up the battery kit myself, just a matter of soldering two wires :). Nine ball upgrade kit is just the piston and cylinder head, it removes some of the worry of breaking another gearbox shell:rolleyes:

I didn't bother with the precision barrel, the MP7 is my sidearm. Any upgrades were purely to increase its reliability!

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭walther

kjw.jpg
    KJ Works MK 1

cz.jpg
    KWA CZ 75
    c96.jpg
    HFC M712

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Very nice collection Walther. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the MK 1 from?

Very nice collection Walther. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the MK 1 from?

Airsoftguns.ie.Lovely pistol,very comfortable to hold and very gas efficient.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭King John The Last

Where did you get the CZ 75 Walther? I always liked them. Is she full metal?

Where did you get the CZ 75 Walther? I always liked them. Is she full metal?

Its full metal.Just shot it yesterday and I recommend it.I bought it here
    http://www.airsoft24.de/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

@ Puding - is that the WE glock from the airsoft retailer at copehill? I was considering picking that up - it looked pretty damn decent for the price

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

it is the WE but i did not get it from the shop at copehill

it is very nice for the price, solid with a nice finish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

I mocked up the battery kit myself, just a matter of soldering two wires :). Nine ball upgrade kit is just the piston and cylinder head, it removes some of the worry of breaking another gearbox shell:rolleyes:

I didn't bother with the precision barrel, the MP7 is my sidearm. Any upgrades were purely to increase its reliability!

Thanks for the info.
    Nice job on the custom mod, easier than hunting down the kit and can allow you to use other batt connectors.
    I was wondering what upgrades are good for reliability. I might have seen on some forums that later gens of MP7 aeps did come with slightly sturdier shells but it's been a while since I researched the MP7 aep.
    Finally, did you change your username or did I mess it up?

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭elDiablo79

@lockdown
    really like the xcr. wat ru planning to do wit it upgrades wise? can u fit a battery in the upper receiver?? the motor is medium size is it just held in the grip or in a cage? if you wanted to use a long motor cud u just change the grip to m4 type?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

@Locdown
    They are a gorgeous AEG. One of my favourite. Enjoy.

@elDiablo79
    Motor is held in the pistol grip (not a cage).
    The grip is specific. A standard M4 grip will not fit.
    The only battery that fits internally is a 11.1v 1200mah 20c.
    This one; http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/firefox-11-1v-1200mah-li-ion-battery-ak-type.html
    There maybe other batteries, but I haven't found any. Couldn't find a 7.4v one to fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Locdown

@Rooky1. Cheers Carl was wanting one for a while lovely and comfortable in the hand.

@elDiablo79. I have a Madbull 2in barrel extension and a 300mm Tanio Koba twist barrel on the way for it thats about it, Firefox do a really small AK Lipo I think it's 10mmx14mmx170mm loads of room inside length wise,the pistol grip is a special grip and can only hold a medium motor and from talking to guys in the U.S. on a forum it's a bitch to change out the grip for a regular one.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭eddiejn

Lovely collection Horse. How do you find the EBR out in the field? Is it skirmishible?

i brought mine out to a woodland site few weekends ago
    plus side was accuracy and rof
    minus side was the weight , its heavier than the m249 i have
    but overall i had alot of fun with it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

@ THE MINDER, Well at least you have a spare M4 handy should one break :D Lovely pieces fella.

@ THE MINDER: just sublime… love your taste bud :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Bullets, that 12" model m60 is just ... sublime.

Advertisement