Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Lemming wrote: »
    Bullets, that 12" model m60 is just ... sublime.

The Bipod is plastic, I was surprised it came with a tripod made from
    what looks like copper. Nicer than the cheap shiny plastic base.
    There is a plastic fake ammo belt that I need to glue together and repaint
    that will add the finishing touch. Its delicate enough but its nice that
    its metal rather than plastic and a lovely decoration.

On the side of the box it shows how you can load a plastic cap and
    pull back the cocking lever and release to fire the cap to make it go bang.

I ordered an mini MP5 too that apparently strips down a little,
    it shipped from Hong Kong via airmail Apr 17th with a tracking number but once it left Hong Kong the tracking no longer gave updates so the long wait begins.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

bullets wrote: »
    I ordered an mini MP5 too that apparently strips down a little,
    it shipped from Hong Kong via airmail Apr 17th with a tracking number but once it left Hong Kong the tracking no longer gave updates so the long wait begins.

~B
    Use AnPost.ie to track that package :)

I was disappointed for you. I saw the picture of the Bren gun and thought "He finally got it:)" ...then read your description :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Inari wrote: »
    Use AnPost.ie to track that package :)

Its the anpost website thats not recognizing my tracking number unfortunately. It shows up on the Hong Kong post's tracker as a valid number
    and destination Ireland. Lovely little yoke a 1:2 scale MP5 and a 1:6 scale Barret. I hate waiting, at least when you buy Irish ya know its in the country already.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Jimmy bo 186

My jls/ksc hk33. I had this up for sale a while back and im delighted i did'nt sell it.

In the meantime, i installed a 509mm 6.03 tb barrel and new hop up rubber even though its not supposed to be possible with this gun. Also installed a home-made nub, modded the hop-up chamber and silenced the gun.

I added a magpul afg, scope rail, scope (would prefer a different scope though) and a silencer.

Shoots both manual/bolt action and automatic

204647.jpg

204647.jpg

204649.jpg

204650.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭THE MINDER

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

Right… número UNO! @ THE MINDER I know someone who would be very jelouse of your LMT ;) (it looks beast btw)

And son of plunder: very nice pics! Never seen such lighting before in my life please give me detils?

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

Jsmurff wrote: »
    Right… número UNO! @ THE MINDER I know someone who would be very jelouse of your LMT ;) (it looks beast btw)

And son of plunder: very nice pics! Never seen such lighting before in my life please give me detils?

Thanks :) Emm have you tried outside?? ;) TBH im near hopeless with a camera so i was half shocked to have a half-decent picture. Tried outside in the yard but wasnt too happy with it so then tried the conservatory. Pictures are from my phone (5MP camera), hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

Thanks :) Emm have you tried outside?? ;) TBH im near hopeless with a camera so i was half shocked to have a half-decent picture. Tried outside in the yard but wasnt too happy with it so then tried the conservatory. Pictures are from my phone (5MP camera), hope that helps

Wow 5mp??? Nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

loving the 416 :) have obsession with 416/417's :)
    Btw if you're looking to have the picture in the thread and not in a link use flickr. upload them to that first then hit share at the top and copy and past the BB code to boards.ie :) done.

Wow 5mp??? Nice :)

Yeah tis nice, hence why im now broke lol
    T4RGET wrote: »
    loving the 416 :) have obsession with 416/417's :)
    Btw if you're looking to have the picture in the thread and not in a link use flickr. upload them to that first then hit share at the top and copy and past the BB code to boards.ie :) done.

Same as myself so mate :), love pretty much all H&K bar the g36/xm8 haha. Have a USP tactical, again with no umarex essay ;) which i must try and photograph soon.

I was going to upload them to pix.ie but my internet is shocking bad. Think its something like .23mb :( joys of living in the middle of nowhere ha.

• Advertisement

Same as myself so mate :), love pretty much all H&K bar the g36/xm8 haha. Have a USP tactical, again with no umarex essay ;) which i must try and photograph soon.

I was going to upload them to pix.ie but my internet is shocking bad. Think its something like .23mb :( joys of living in the middle of nowhere ha.

USP and their 416/417 lines are amazing. the MP5/7's are pretty cool but far too common in airosft now :rolleyes: also love FN :) looking forward to the USP pictures

I despise the FN SCAR with a passion as anyone who knows me can vouch for lol. hopefully ill someday have an mp5sd and mp7 at some stage. Dont need them but i want them :P Might get around to better pictures after exams, unless i continue procastrinating ha

I despise the FN SCAR with a passion as anyone who knows me can vouch for lol. hopefully ill someday have an mp5sd and mp7 at some stage. Dont need them but i want them :P Might get around to better pictures after exams, unless i continue procastrinating ha

oh don't get me wrong the MP7 is amazing, especially the TM one in airsoft terms. I love the SCAR :) and the F2000.. oh and the 5-7 :p

Id love a FAL, but those guns youve listed should be destroyed with lots of fire lol. Ill get a mp7 if i find one with correct trades with no umarex re branding and i get money somewhere. One can dream :p

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭DJDylan106

Rifles: I have a CYMA Mp5 Retractable stock, CYMA AK47, SRC M4 Shorty, Zastava M70 Varmint, Action Sports Games Glock Conversion Kit.
    Pistols: A CZ Style Springer, Army Armament G17, KWA/ASG G17, KWC G17, Colt .45 Real Steel Replica, ASG Dan Wesson 6' Revolver.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭King John The Last

DJDylan106, does the Colt .45 shoot BBs? If so, where did you get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭DJDylan106

DJDylan106, does the Colt .45 shoot BBs? If so, where did you get it?

Unfortunately it doesnt its a real steel replica with a barrell block to stop it from firing, i just thought id include it in the loadout because its a beautiful piece.:) Although i have heard that redwolf airsoft do a model of it.

I've got a Marushin Colt Single Action Army Peacemaker - they're a lovely piece, at least as far as collectors items are concerned. The faux bullets are beautifully finished, and the heavy weighted model really looks the part. Downside is the plastic construction, but you know what? It really doesn't matter - it's metal in just the right places so that it feels right to the touch.

Accuracy wise...well, um...no. It's not. But who cares? It's a Colt SAA!

Tanaka Works also do a fine SAA replica, though theirs is a lot more skirmishable than the marushin...though the big sell point for me was the bullets...because I'm a nerd.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

@Jayod30; thanks for the compliment matey.

Looks great, glad you are happy with it (not sure about the genius bit):rolleyes::)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

I like the flares Puding - nice touch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

I like the flares Puding - nice touch.

finally pick up some together with the vsr winter suit in my size, good a few more bits im looking for just to finish of some of my impressions

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

I'm not yet at that level of attention to detail ... but getting there!

Tempted to get a Altyn helmet for some reason - but can't see it ever being practical for a skirmish. At the moment I've a pretty good modern VDV loadout/impression, which also happens to be skirmish-able, so I'll probably stick with that for the time being.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

tommy gun, this might be hard for you to hear, but, you have an addiction and you need help... There's support out there. 13 Armalite variants?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

Leftyflip wrote: »
    tommy gun, this might be hard for you to hear, but, you have an addiction and you need help... There's support out there. 13 Armalite variants?

The support group is AAAAAA - Almost Anonymous Armalite Airsoft Addiction Association....... 1890-6666666
    Expect a camo'd intervention at you nearest skirmish.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭tommy gun

Leftyflip wrote: »

Now your starting to sound like the missus lefty.What can i say,like my armalites.:D

Woah TommyGun, did not expect that second picture! Nice collection, and nicer rack! Displays them nice and proud.

That's one area where mine suffers - my rifles stand in a row, ready for use, and my pistols are boxed away *sniff* :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

I'm not yet at that level of attention to detail ... but getting there!

Tempted to get a Altyn helmet for some reason - but can't see it ever being practical for a skirmish. At the moment I've a pretty good modern VDV loadout/impression, which also happens to be skirmish-able, so I'll probably stick with that for the time being.

you will be interested in what turned up on my door step this morning then :D

Agree they're not the most practical but then again if i was going for practical I would run around with a box mag on a stubby and not much else, do see a fair few people using them around the world, out of all the russian helmets I have to say the ZSH 1-2 is about the most practical for airsoft i've seen

https://www.google.ie/search?q=ZSH+1-2&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=TOvyT-_QLYK4hAeZioHQCQ&biw=1440&bih=712&sei=TuvyT7eDJ4eChQeL2IHQCQ

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭tommy gun

Inari wrote: »
    Woah TommyGun, did not expect that second picture! Nice collection, and nicer rack! Displays them nice and proud.

That's one area where mine suffers - my rifles stand in a row, ready for use, and my pistols are boxed away *sniff* :(

Cheers Inari
    Had them standing in a row before that and didnt do them any justice so deceided to make the rack.only cost round 30 euro for the material..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

Ciaran its a lovely rifle bud the detailing on it is the best part i think and the madbull launcher looks lovely really suits it.
    as you said why have a silencer people would have to be blind not too see you in your punisher loadout so a load aeg so a loudener will feel right at home :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

stigmau5 wrote: »
    Ciaran its a lovely rifle bud the detailing on it is the best part i think and the madbull launcher looks lovely really suits it.
    as you said why have a silencer people would have to be blind not too see you in your punisher loadout so a load aeg so a loudener will feel right at home :)

Thanks John, if you think thats good the other punisher project ;);) will really turn a few heads when its finished :D

DP

Advertisement