Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

Thanks John, if you think thats good the other punisher project ;);) will really turn a few heads when its finished :D

DP
    Great gun hope to get to try it out one day :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

grapeape wrote: »
    Great gun hope to get to try it out one day :D;)

Oh you will mate, and the buggy ;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

All I can say Ciaran is *drool*… :0

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

Ciaran you beat me to it! Been thinking of building that M4 for a while now! :P Beautiful AEG, but I still think you should get the silencer and the RIS for the barrel . . . . . . . Just to nit pick! :P

Beautiful stuff though, well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Cheers for that lads, @ warmachine fine so i will do those mods and keep ya happy lol :P.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Haribo1358

@stigmau5 where did you get you ubr stock? love it been looking for one since yesterday lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

Haribo1358 wrote: »
    @stigmau5 where did you get you ubr stock? love it been looking for one since yesterday lol
    Try your local airsoft retailer think hobby could get them

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Haribo1358

alright thanks alot

Haribo1358 wrote: »
    alright thanks alot
    No probs bud

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Thanks Jayod30.
    I'm happy you are pleased with it:)

I like the magnifier and eotech set up best!
    Although I am a sucker for an Acog:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

Rooky1 wrote: »
    Thanks Jayod30.
    I'm happy you are pleased with it:)

I like the magnifier and eotech set up best!
    Although I am a sucker for an Acog:rolleyes:

I think for the Sunday skirmish I'll go with the magnifier and Eotech setup as it does look the best but for the milsims it has to be the Acog, it's far superior set up. Magnification on the Acog is great.

And yeah, more than happy with it man, as always:)

@jayod30 lovely m4 bud well wear have a crc myself ill never look back lol :P

stigmau5 wrote: »

Lol yeah, those crc's are addictive. That's my third now and I can see no end;)

jayod30 wrote: »

Lol yeah, those crc's are addictive. That's my third now and I can see no end;)
    Whats is this end you speak of :) ha that is my first not my last piggy bank getting bigger by the day

Ha stigmau, my brain just ain't working these days (to much work me thinks):)
    Carl told me about your project he was working on, just copped it now:rolleyes:. That LMT truly is a thing of beauty, what a piece. Envious to say the least :(. I'd say you were like a proud Dad witnessing the birth of his child when picking her up haha:D

Ha stigmau, my brain just ain't working these days (to much work me thinks):)
    Carl told me about your project he was working on, just copped it now:rolleyes:. That LMT truly is a thing of beauty, what a piece. Envious to say the least :(. I'd say you were like a proud Dad witnessing the birth of his child when picking her up haha:D
    and every day i going gaming its like thats it go get him son, could i be any prouder ha :) i gamed it once and when the hop was set i was hitting people where people taught they were safe , flanked around them into a building and picked them off one by one, semi auto is savage in it full auto is good too about 16, 17 rps i think but i wanted it for semi only as thats what i use being i am mad into gbbrs it makes sense :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭clubberlang12

@Rooky

Nice built there lad. Quick question for you. How do you find the UBR (space-wise) for battery fitment? Contemplating using one myself on a rear-wired built but i am worried about battery fitment. Will be stock-tube style lipo's I'll be using.

Cheers mate.

@Rooky Fantastic gun as always mate

Lovely looking lmt Carl :) and im liking 26 rps oh and the ideas keep coming :p well wear bud

Thanks guys.
    Trying to find the time to do my own projects is a struggle:-)

@Clubberlang
    The ubr stock fits stock tube batteries in no problem at all. I use the mini type deans connectors to save space.
    The GNP 7.4 1200 20c fit.
    The PAS equivalent fit as well.
    Turnigy nano tech fit well. The 2000mah one is a little tighter, but with the mini deans you can squeeze it in and still screw the end cap on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Stigmau - glad to see you managed to source that rifle, though it needs less ACOG and more ELCAN :D

@Rooky: Looking swish. I have a G&P MRP-L at home, though mine has an older version SOCOM stock...really liking the UBR stock look :(

I like the Socom stock myself. I think the UBR fits the AEG well.
    The only problem is paying for them:).

That one is a genuine one. I forgot I had a clone one at home as well!!:rolleyes:

Inari wrote: »
    Stigmau - glad to see you managed to source that rifle, though it needs less ACOG and more ELCAN :D

@Rooky: Looking swish. I have a G&P MRP-L at home, though mine has an older version SOCOM stock...really liking the UBR stock look :(
    Waiting to get a sepcter dr for it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭tonycombat

DSCF1098.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

@grapeape, Id say change the mount on the carry handle of that DMR fella not unless he likes watching his silencer ;)

Nice rifle though..

@grapeape, Id say change the mount on the carry handle of that DMR fella not unless he likes watching his silencer ;)

Nice rifle though..
    Surprisingly it doesnt catch the silencer too much with that scope but that is one of the things im going to change and the stock Im also adding a peq box and some rail covers also have to put the trigger guard and magwell grip back on

@jayod30 Love collection bud :) out of all common airsoft replica types ive never had a ak I bet the G&P ak works a charm :)

@jayod30 Love collection bud :) out of all common airsoft replica types ive never had a ak I bet the G&P ak works a charm :)

Cheers! It worked a charm after Rooky had his wicked way with it;), he spiced up the internals just a wee bit and you know yourself after that:p

Cheers! It worked a charm after Rooky had his wicked way with it;), he spiced up the internals just a wee bit and you know yourself after that:p
    ah sure i do :) i must get a ak im thinking the beta project one or a bog standard looking one with full wood stock a lct ak or lct rpk be savage :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

ah sure i do :) i must get a ak im thinking the beta project one or a bog standard looking one with full wood stock a lct ak or lct rpk be savage :)

bizon.......

Advertisement