Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

functioning coke can silencer

Do you have a holster that'll hold that? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

422nd wrote: »
    Do you have a holster that'll hold that? :pac:

possibly, i only gamed it on my PT92 which has a lanyard ring and used a 1 point sling ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

@ Horse84 gorgeous rifle where you get it and did it cost much

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

@Horse84

That is a beautiful bit of kit you have!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

@mafo

That rifle is an absolute beaut

• Advertisement

@ timooo Tim savage AUG was that a add on kit or custom made :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

@timoo I would not be a big fan of augs but the HBAR kit on it is class with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

@ Tim,

Looks fair well, nice improvement on it :)

DP

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Timooo_23

Thanks lads! It's a hexagon kit. Full steel, adds a fair bit of weight to the front of the gun, but worth it! Had to buy the inner barrel seperate, but I think it's designed to fit JG & TM AUGs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Andy_G's had one for a couple of years now. It's a great talking point but not very skirmishable - too heavy & too long.

Take care of it, that barrel will rust if you let it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

A the H-bar is a great bit of kit Oz not that heavy in the front only a little but ya get used to it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

How much was the MP7 total and from where did you get it? I was afraid customs would send it to ballistics and potentially never to be seen again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

How much was the MP7 total and from where did you get it? I was afraid customs would send it to ballistics and potentially never to be seen again.

small change of ballistics not releasing it after chrono, it's TM they have they same power limit as us in Japan.

On a side note, that MP7 is awesome, and love the USP too, HK all the way :p

That TM Mp7 gbb is gorgeous matey.

Very very tempted:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Rooky1 wrote: »
    That TM Mp7 gbb is gorgeous matey.

Very very tempted:D
    Thanks mate.
    Performance is excellent out of it too, Id never had a TM before but their accuracy claims definitely live up to the hype alright.

The TM pistols always have a fantastic hop, I am happy they have managed this with the MP7.
    Now where is that credit card????

T4RGET wrote: »
    small change of ballistics not releasing it after chrono, it's TM they have they same power limit as us in Japan.

On a side note, that MP7 is awesome, and love the USP too, HK all the way :p

Thanks lads, yeah Ive the USP, mp7 and g36 (sold the mp5 to get the mp7) so it seems like Ive unwittingly become a HK fan without even realizing it.

Picked this up from redwolf for approx 360 delivered with 90 vat + handling charges on top so it wasnt cheap but the quality is excellent. Gonna try and get together a loadout to get skirmishing in the new year so 6 or so extra mags will be costly but so far it feels every bit as skirmishable as the we g36c.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

Good stuff. Apparently a certain irish retailer is planning on stocking them before Christmas for around 370e. From HK without VAT it'll cost 300e, with VAT around 370e. Think I might as well hold out to avoid the hassle though.

Good stuff. Apparently a certain irish retailer is planning on stocking them before Christmas for around 370e. From HK without VAT it'll cost 300e, with VAT around 370e. Think I might as well hold out to avoid the hassle though.

Well I can whole heartedly say they are worth every penny, ye wont be disappointed :D

The TM pistols always have a fantastic hop, I am happy they have managed this with the MP7.
    Now where is that credit card????
    Order me one too please :):) :P

• Advertisement

hightower1 wrote: »
    Well I can whole heartedly say they are worth every penny, ye wont be disappointed :D
    Well wear bud would love to have a look at the mp7 some day its on my to do list :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Well Hightower, did herself punch ya when she realised it wasn't an ethernet cable in the box but another lovely airsoft gun :D ??

Nice piece man...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

Have to say, can't wait to get my mp7, have a pre order in with a UK distributor, but sadly they haven't gotten them yet

Well Hightower, did herself punch ya when she realised it wasn't an ethernet cable in the box but another lovely airsoft gun :D ??

Nice piece man...

Ha ha I was off and she was on a half day... prayed so hard UPS came before she got in. :D

Have to say, can't wait to get my mp7, have a pre order in with a UK distributor, but sadly they haven't gotten them yet

Tis great alright, I was worried there'd be no recoil but its def on part with the KWA FMG and ASG mp9, looking at side by sides of the KWA mp7 and the TM ones bolt the TM has extra metal volume meaning more weight transference per shot.

The only thing I'd count as a con would be the charging handle is polymer. Im sure it'll be just fine but Im of the opinion that if something on an airsoft gun is going to be poked pulled or prodded it should be metal. Could do with a firmer buffer spring (I just like a firmer snap back on my bolts) but I have no doubt that'll be avail shortly.

@ jayod30 savage looking aeg, and you got a tienly motor and siege tech gears, jealous much ah yes haha well wear may it get you many kills, now to wreck Carls head about my ideas lol :P

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

stigmau5 wrote: »
    @ jayod30 savage looking aeg, and you got a tienly motor and siege tech gears, jealous much ah yes haha well wear may it get you many kills, now to wreck Carls head about my ideas lol :P

Cheers mate, I have to say I'm chuffed to bits with it. Cost a pretty penny but i'm not one to cut corners and is worth every cent. Carl done a magnificent job I have to say. Already saving for another project:eek:

It does look good was nearly going to keep it:-)
    Enjoy matey.
    You wreck away John!!

It does look good was nearly going to keep it:-)
    Enjoy matey.
    You wreck away John!!
    Trust me I will haha ill be up in the next 2 weeks so ill ne onto you :) see what concepts my mind musters up ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭eddiejn

Stigmau , that is some collection ... That is all !!

Advertisement