Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭SYDEWYNDER

thermo wrote: »
    inokatsu 1911, without a doubt the nicest airsoft pistol i have ever shot.

It would ****ing want to for the price. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

that 1911 is so nice, held one in hobby. but I would have really expected to see the flush mag system implemented by KWC for the innokatsu given the price tag..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

yeah the mag issue is one to look at, but tbh im not overly bothered by it, it will take the kjw green gas mags and be flush but thats more a summer thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Just a Plinker

Hi all I should really have posted in this thread, As some of you might have seen in the no disscusion thread I modded an Ares ag80 launcher and my G&G L85 A1 so they could be mounted together, The only down side to the launcher is battery space It will fit a 7.4 1500 mAh 20c lipo, (140mm x 18mm x 14mm )If you wanted to remove the gas tube you would fit a crane stock or 8.4mini type nicd into it, If any of you need or want to know what I did to fit it for yourself pm me and I will explain in detail.
    http://pix.ie/plinker/album/455777

Take care all God Bless and a Very Happy Christmas to you all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

@Nuke1973, Jaysus bet your colleagues in the office got a fright seeing that when they walked in :D. Beautifull gun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

@Nuke1973, Jaysus bet your colleagues in the office got a fright seeing that when they walked in :D. Beautifull gun.
    lol every one was scared BAR!!! Pat lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 427 ✭✭Nuke1973

It is a beautiful piece, have to install a spring and fire it. Hopefully it will perform well.

Thankfully my office is well used to packages being delivered for me....and their contents

Unfortunately just put it up for sale on the adverts as got a large vet bill today :(

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056843002

Nuke1973 wrote: »
    Unfortunately just put it up for sale on the adverts as got a large vet bill today :(

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056843002

Aw no way, sorry to hear that man, hope the pet is alright though all the same. GLWS.

Aw no way, sorry to hear that man, hope the pet is alright though all the same. GLWS.

Ya, she's fine and home but was shocked at the cost. Still i can't compare the two and its money well spent as long as she's ok

• Advertisement

@Stigmau5.

is that a one piece upper and rail? it looks as if the rail is actually part of the upper receiver.

@stigmau5, it offends me on how beautiful it is :)!. Interested by the siegetek gears was looking into them and see if anyone uses them.

Are your iron sights on backwards though? :D.

T4RGET wrote: »
    @Stigmau5.

is that a one piece upper and rail? it looks as if the rail is actually part of the upper receiver.
    yes its all the one :)

@stigmau5, it offends me on how beautiful it is :)!. Interested by the siegetek gears was looking into them and see if anyone uses them.

Are your iron sights on backwards though? :D.
    it is a gorgeous aeg.The Siegetek gears where recommended to me so i said why not sure :). I would recommended them.As for sights, i used pics from when i bought it since they ive lost rear sight so i using mbus sights

stigmau5 wrote: »
    yes its all the one :)

sweet :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭flynn353

Lovely aeg John, suits you lol. Where did you get the AWS stealth from? Could do with one for my pdw i think but they seem to be sold out everywhere :(

Paul

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

flynn353 wrote: »
    Lovely aeg John, suits you lol. Where did you get the AWS stealth from? Could do with one for my pdw i think but they seem to be sold out everywhere :(

Paul

Hey Flynn353

The AWS Stealth aren't available anymore, unfortunately.
    If it is a VFC PDW the metal selector plate doesn't really work with that unit as the selector spring isn't really strong enough. (That is my own experience with it)

Rooky1 wrote: »
    Hey Flynn353

If it is a VFC PDW the metal selector plate doesn't really work with that unit as the selector spring isn't really strong enough. (That is my own experience with it)

Cheers Rooky, I know their not been made anymore, thought (read: hoped) john had found one in an obscure shop or website haha. Thanks for the info on the pdw, its a vfc alright but my trigger is a little bit dodgy on semi at times so was planning on sticking a stealth in it to sort it and that.

Paul

Paul
    Hey Flynn353

What he said lol :P

Cheers Rooky, I know their not been made anymore, thought (read: hoped) john had found one in an obscure shop or website haha. Thanks for the info on the pdw, its a vfc alright but my trigger is a little bit dodgy on semi at times so was planning on sticking a stealth in it to sort it and that.

Paul

The obscure shop was at my house lol;)
    I bought a few when they were out.

Are you sure it isn't just your cut off lever that is worn that is causing your semi problem!

• Advertisement

Ahh i see ;)

I doubt its something worn out (i hope). Ive only used it about 4 times in total. Was downgraded in america so I think it may be something that wasn't put back right and is just catching the odd time. Ill wait till something fails before i give it to someone to fix :P

Anyway back on topic: Lovely MRP again John, hopefully ill get one someday :rolleyes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭DJDylan106

Stigmau5 - I despise you my friend -.- How does she shoot may I ask?

DJDylan106 wrote: »
    Stigmau5 - I despise you my friend -.- How does she shoot may I ask?

crap you wont like it dont get one :P
    its savage bud love it heres a small video i done :)

and before ye say it yes im not wearing eye protection tut tut :(

@Stigmau5

Very nice indeed matey!
    Only you can make a small GBB look massive:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭DJDylan106

Ah great stuff bud, glad you like it, let me know if you ever decide to sell :rolleyes: :P otherwise, best of luck with it mate ;)

Ah great stuff bud, glad you like it, let me know if you ever decide to sell :rolleyes: :P otherwise, best of luck with it mate ;)

You will have to get inline!!!
    I already have first dibs on it:D

You will have to get inline!!!
    I already have first dibs on it:D
    i got new item today in 2 minds wether to post a pic up :) want to surprise Ciaran tomorrow at Lac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

I find it funny that a guy with not 1 but 2 Kriss Vectors should be seen in photos gaming with an AEG

• Advertisement

DeBurca wrote: »
    I find it funny that a guy with not 1 but 2 Kriss Vectors should be seen in photos gaming with an AEG
    True but its not any aeg its a CRC so it has too be used :)

Advertisement