Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

8gb usb 2.0 for E28.00

Options
  • 20-01-2008 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭

A 8GB USB 2.0 FLASH STICK PEN DRIVE SAMSUNG is available for E28.00 from an Irish E-bay seller "polakovalex( 214) ".
    Has anyone had any dealings with this seller? Seems a great offer, only problem is so many fake 4 and 8 gb drives available from Hong Kong. Aky comments/observations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Power seller, reg'd over 2 years, 99.5% feedback over 300 transactions - safe enough [The only dodgy thing I see is a number of (private) transactions with the same few dealers repeatedly]. He bought a lot of the drives from other eBay members and is selling them on for a clear profit (Might be worth checking if the other members have more in stock = cheaper)

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Jay Dee

I saw the numbers, which seems fine on face vaule, was just trying to find anyone who bought one - seems to be loads - and how it worked.
    Just afraid it will turn out to be a "chipped" 2gb one.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

I figured, but in that case: be more specific. He's selling different drives that fit that description.

Its the 8gb one I was particularly interested in. Either of the types available.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,285 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

bought a 1gb or 2gb made in china memory stick before

worked fine for a few months, then sold on to a friend, a month or two later it just failed. Might have been the college machine he was using fried it or maybe it was a bit dodgy *shrug*

• Advertisement

That is the sort of thing I was afraid of.
    Still trying to find anyone who has bought one of these.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Bob.

i bought a 8gb usb from some dude in england, no problems at all,cost €20,

heres the link to his shop,

http://search.ebay.ie/_W0QQsassZkifmultimedia

Advertisement